[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get Shiny Hoopa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ShinyHoopa.png (424 KB, 1295x616) Image search: [Google]
ShinyHoopa.png
424 KB, 1295x616
So I just got my Hoopa from the McDonald's event that happened recently in the US(finally). But does anybody know if I can get a golden Hoopa from soft resetting and speaking to the grill in the poke center?
I only ask this since the shiny versions of other in game legendaries are only obtainable from distributions.
>>
>>24858767
It's Currently Unknown.
>>
Probably not. There were are three kinds of Wondercards since BW: always shiny, never shiny, can be shiny. IIRC the can-be-shiny ones were only used once for the Kanto starters (that Weather Ball Overgrow Bulbasaur event) nad then never more.

I don't know if anyone has already checked Hoopa's Wondercard, but my guess is that it's a never-shiny one.
>>
>>24858767
Sent! :^)
>>
>>24858811
I figured as much >.< probably means we will have to wait even more longer to get that golden egg.
>>
File: McD-Hoopa-WC6.png (70 KB, 1032x438) Image search: [Google]
McD-Hoopa-WC6.png
70 KB, 1032x438
>>24858767
No
>pic related

99% of the time, every event is either never shiny, or guaranteed shiny.
>>
>>24858767
No, for events, the Pokémon is either never shiny or always shiny.

For example, for the shiny Arceus event in Japan, there was actually different events going out at the same time, one was always shiny and the rest were never shiny. The codes were distributed randomly so you didn't know which event you got until you claimed it.
>>
>>24859291
>No, for events, the Pokémon is either never shiny or always shiny.

No, they actually have an option to have events with the normal possibility to be shiny, but they rarely use it. The Arceus thing was a special situation with 1/19 wonder cards: 1 normal, 1 shiny, and 1 holding each of the type plates.
>>
>>24859333
Interesting... Has that option been used this generation?
>>
File: temp.png (4 KB, 178x130) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
4 KB, 178x130
>>24859380
I thought I remember it being used at least once or twice this Gen, but I can't pinpoint what it was.
>>
>>24858807
Arceus
>>
>>24859734
See >>24859333 and >>24859291
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.