[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone really been paying attention to some of the insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: Arceus.jpg (99 KB, 696x618) Image search: [Google]
Arceus.jpg
99 KB, 696x618
Has anyone really been paying attention to some of the insane shit that happens in Pokemon?

>A giant, ancient castle rises from the ground around a main government building. this is basically Peta’s fault.
>You ride a dragon-god into space to fight a mutant alien virus. this is plan b. plan a was to send the meteor alien to another dimension.
>One criminal organization tried to get rid of the oceans. the other tries to get rid of dry land and anger the gods and water and land as a result
>A runaway 11-year-old yakuza/mafia prince broke into a laboratory to steal an adorable plant creature.
>The devil, the god of death and the bringer of eternal nightmares all really really really like cake and you can make friends with them
>The space cultists would have won if dragon Lucifer hadn’t showed up.
>You can befriend god and if you take it to the right place, it will make you a baby god.
>The most powerful trainer in the world (a 14-year-old with a pet rat) went up a frozen mountain for no apparent reason. he only comes down after you beat up his rat. this is absurdly difficult.
>The effective ruler of the Unova region is a magical catgirl space princess with a bunch of pet dragons.
>Scientists create a mentally disturbed, mutant cat creature made from the DNA of flying, shapeshifting cat just because they want to see if they can create something that’s stronger then the flying, shapeshifting cat.
>Said flying, shapeshifting cat is the genetic ancestor of every Pokemon in existence, even gods that are connected to things such as space and time
>A gang leader tried to take over the world and eradicate all life off the face of the planet by using the powers of god and satan
>Humans are technically Pokemon too and in ancient times humans and Pokemon had relationships and got married because they were considered the same fundamental creature.
>People turn into Pokemon when they die.

Did i miss anything?
>>
>>24854154
>>Humans are technically Pokemon too and in ancient times humans and Pokemon had relationships and got married because they were considered the same fundamental creature.
>>People turn into Pokemon when they die.
I wonder what type humans are. Normal/Fighting maybe? Dark?
>>
>>24854194
If human and Pokemon are so similar does that mean Humans are evolved Pokemon (evolution as in they changed over the course of centuries) or are Pokemon sub-humans like goblins or trolls?
>>
>>24854154
>Said flying, shapeshifting cat is the genetic ancestor of every Pokemon in existence, even gods that are connected to things such as space and time
:^)
>>
>>24854154
>>Said flying, shapeshifting cat is the genetic ancestor of every Pokemon in existence, even gods that are connected to things such as space and time
OR maybe...it's just the genetic ancestor of everything aside from Pokemon Arceus created by itself.
>>
>>24854154
Yeah man this science fantasy series should be more realistic :)

All of that makes sense in context.
>>
>>24854291
I wasn't thinking it should be more "realistic" for a second that would be retarded, what I wanted to do is bring up how weird it would be out of context and make a conversation over it :)
>>
>>24854154
Real smooth thread but I know exactly what the fuck you're up to and we're not having a repeat argument of it
>>
>>24854283
Pokédex confirm Mew is ancestor of all Pokémon.
>>
>>24855050
Pokedex also confirms Magcargo is hotter than the sun and you can see the light of an Ampharos from outer space
>>
>>24854154
>The devil, the god of death and the bringer of eternal nightmares all really really really like cake and you can make friends with them
I mean who doesn't like cake? What are you a faggot?
>>
>>24854154
>he thinks Arceus is catchable

every fucking time

the player never catches an Arceus, all of Arceus appearances so far are event giveaways
>>
>>24854234
Also wouldn't this mean you can catch people on pokeballs?
>>
File: 1353648115654.jpg (65 KB, 398x400) Image search: [Google]
1353648115654.jpg
65 KB, 398x400
>>24854154

>The space cultists would have won if dragon Lucifer hadn’t showed up.

Had a good laugh with this one.
>>
File: absolutely sinful.png (212 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
absolutely sinful.png
212 KB, 400x281
>>24854154
>A runaway 11-year-old yakuza/mafia prince broke into a laboratory to steal an adorable plant creature.
HE PICKS TOTODILE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24855544
Aye. Everything in the Pokédex is true.
Pokémon is Science Fantasy.
>>
>>24855544
Everything in the Pokédex is Canon.
>>
>>24854194

Mostly pure Psychic, as humans are the spawn of Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie. Some can harness Fighting type aura powers or achieve super speed due to their bodies being derived from the humanoid Fighting types. Ghost type tendencies after death probably have something to do with Giratina. The Honedge family in particular was ironic punishment for Pokemon killers like the Veilstone swordsman.
>>
Yes OP you missed where you lifted this post from tumblr you massive unoriginal faggot
http://egberts.tumblr.com/post/134101309310
>>
>>24856984
Ohhh shit, I've been busted! Guess I just literally cannot stop sucking dick.
>>
>>24856193
>>24856201
samefag
>>
>>24854234
Humans and other Pokemon share a common ancestor (Mew, perhaps?) and diverged accordingly. Humans just seem especially different from their evolutionary divergeance, since they didn't develop magic powers and, if we trust animeverse, instead developed a notable resilience to them instead.

>>24856038
They're probably not designed to do this.
>>
>>24856201
>>24856193
They conflict internal logic, so they're really not for the most part. The only useful canon for determining the nature of various pokemon is their behaviors and abilities in anime, mangas, and games, and even then not all canons overlap nicely or fully.
>>
>>24854154

You wouldn't find it weird if Pokemon was a science fiction book series written by Phillip K Dick or Gene Roddenberry.
>>
>>24854154

Actually, Mew was probably created by the gods, explaining why they can't breed, and Mew was made to be a progenitor.
>>
>>24855659
I prefer pie quite tbqh family
>>
>>24856107
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice that shit. Like you didn't take said adorable plant creature....
>>
WHERE IS THE INDIAN ELEPHANT POKEMON
>>
Humans and pokemon created the world together. Humans and pokemon likely colonize multipul dimensions and planets. Using portal pokemon, like Arceus, Celibi, or Hoopa Unbound. It is possible to travel to other planets. Making the colonizing of different worlds possible.

All the major legendaries fall into 3 catagories. >Construction pokemon
- Pokemon that create or destroy, this includes Teraforming abilities. Such as making a planet habitable.
>Social pokemon
This include morality, Civilization, Ethics, Anything to do with social reform or setting standards for societies for both Pokemn and human This group includes many Trio pokemon. Such as Regirock Regice Registeel Regigigas, Azelf, Uxie, Mespirit, Moltres Articuno, Zapdos, Entai Suicune,Raiku all reprisent Ideals of one sort of another. Usually in connection with the pure elemental forces which are revered as enbodiments of elements themsleves. Many other Social legendaries such as Latio and Latias are more readily associated with very cultural ideas. These pokemon Directly protect societies and maintain order and balence within civilization
>Exploration pokemon
These pokemon include any where their main powers are in Travel and exploration. This include Arceus, Hoopa, Celibi, Deoxies, Malamar, Palkia, Geratina, Dialga as well as some others. These pokemon are revered for their ability to bridge world together. Exploration pokemon are able to make long distances shorter. Enabling them to explore vast distances across space time and alternate dimensions. They are able to go from point a to point b and able to take objects both biological and not from point a to point b. Any of these exploration pokemon would be suited for finding a new home.

All 3 of these legendary types are needed in order to build a stable enviroment. Some legendaries were left out but you can easily fit any legendary into these 3 catagories. Humans however are Organizer pokemon. They organize the 3 types for 1 purpose goals.
>>
>>24854194
>I wonder what type humans are. Normal/Fighting maybe? Dark?

That's some dark souls logic.

>>24854154
People turn into pokemon when they die? Where is that stated?
>>
>>24857381
No. Pokédex is 100% correct.
Mew is ancestor of every single Pokémon.

Arceus creating Mew is Fanon.
>>
>>24857434
Nope. That's pure Fanon.
Fun fact - Mew is ancestor of all Pokémon.
>>
>>24857617
Pokédex confirm it.
>>
>>24857660
>>24857667
Arceus came from nothing and created everything. Mew would have Arceus DNA because that's the way he made it.
>>
>>24857862
1. From a Egg.
2. Mew is ancestor of all Pokémon.
Pokédex confirm it.
3. Arceus creating Mew is Fanon.
>>
>>24857373
but there are humans who are psychic and have special powers, its usually due to them having a greater connection to nature and such.
>>
>>24857862
Pokémon ORAS confirm or at least, hint at a Pokémon Multiverse.

There are other Pokémon Universes that pre-existed before Arceus created It's own Pokémon Universe.
>>
Re: Pokedex
Didn't Oak write all those entrys? Where else would they come from?
Obviously they may not be correct then.
>>
>>24857899
None sense. If one thing in Pokédex is false. Then everything is false.
>>
>>24857905
>non sequitur
Okay buddy
>>
>>24857910
Believe Everything, the Pokédex says or don't believe at all.
I believe the Pokédex.
Since, It's likely 100% correct.
>>
>>24857915
>The Gospel According to Oak
>>
>>24857586
Arceus didn't create the pokemon world. But it Aided in finding it possibly. Like all portal pokemon. They all have the ability to *create* pokemon by pulling them from other dimensions, planets across space and time.
They don't nessisarly have to actually create anything other than the portal needed to grab what they are after.

Similarly Hoopa or any other of the Exploration pokemon can do the exact same thing. I just believe the majority of pokemon memers want to relate Arceus to the biblical god because they can't grasp the idea of 4th gen games that involved lore for arceus being strongly related to a fanatical cult. Which most mainline legendaries have, over exadurating the *deity* they revere.

All the continent in the pokemon world havn't even been developed yet. There will be more *God* pokemon because as the pokemon universe shows us. It's kinda hard to kill Religions when it's regarded as sacred knowledge in the pokemon world. Arceus is just a portal pokemon, Nothing more. It can't physically Tera form a planet. It can however. Travel from one location to another and take things with it.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.