[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokémon Regions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Known Pokémon (Regions).jpg (78 KB, 651x500) Image search: [Google]
Known Pokémon (Regions).jpg
78 KB, 651x500
What ever Pokémon game.
You first play or was born is from Your Home (region) in the Pokémon Universe.
>>
What?
>>
File: ..png (514 KB, 854x479) Image search: [Google]
..png
514 KB, 854x479
...Yes.
>>
>>24852398
"You were now born in the region of the first Pokemon game you played". At least that's what I think he's trying to say.
>>
File: time_since_the_last_shitpost.png (897 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
time_since_the_last_shitpost.png
897 KB, 1280x720
>mfw my first play is from my home and was born in the Pokémon Universe from what ever game.
>>
File: Kin_Island.png (191 KB, 2256x960) Image search: [Google]
Kin_Island.png
191 KB, 2256x960
>Kanto
Meh. Fortunately Sevii Islands exist, they're the comfiest places in the Pokemon world.
>>
What if my first game was Mystery Dungeon?
>>
>>24852447
Wasn't it B/W? :^)

Pick the mainline game that was associated to that PMD game.
>>
>>24852442
So Unova and Kalos are going to be pretty underpopulated under this rule.

Well, fuck it, I'm going with Unova. I live "there" in real life, so I think it's fair to say that.
>>
>>24852389
Hiroyuki?
>>
>>24852442
Yes. I was saying that.
>>
>>24852444
Typing Error
>>
>>24852389
Learn better sentence structure, you ass.
>>
>>24852636
That shit is more than a typing error m8. Anyway, being born in Kanto would be alright I guess.
>>
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
>>
>>24855855
Oops, wrong post.
>>
What if born time different than is release game? Can home region choose last game?
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>mfw born where my waifu lives
Hoenn is best
but I wouldn't mind moving with her back to Johto where she came from
>>
File: 1424296626744.jpg (116 KB, 880x587) Image search: [Google]
1424296626744.jpg
116 KB, 880x587
>>24852446
My nigga
>>
>>24852389
Was born in johto but moved to hoenn during childhood. It's where i trained myself and eventually became a pokemonmaster. I then traveled to the other regions. Both sinnoh and unova were a nice stay
>>
born in kanto, moved to johto and then finally to hoenn where i have made my permanent residence :^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.