[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to travel in a perfect paradise with my friends and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1435027399392.jpg (230 KB, 800x613) Image search: [Google]
1435027399392.jpg
230 KB, 800x613
I just want to travel in a perfect paradise with my friends and be bros with wild elemental creatures on the way. Maybe battle, maybe get badges, maybe plant berries and ride bikes and all that but mostly just travel and be bros. That is the essences of what made me love pokemon, but the only thing that has come close is the shitty anime. I just don't FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL the love anymore
>>
File: image.png (287 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
image.png
287 KB, 500x733
>>24849180
I just want a qt gf tbqh
>>
>>24849212
that would be a nice bonus too i guess
>>
>>24849180
just wait for pokemon go
>>
>>24849180
Masuda fault to be honest, if the main director was more visionary instead of try to fit in the mobile market to please almost exclusively young kids and "busy people", it certainly would be more audacious and magic.

The vision that we want from pokémon, and the vision that HE has of pokémon is quite different.
>>
>>24849180
All I want is to fight Pokémon and protect smiles with my own two hands. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>24849180
I know how you feel. But don't fear. The suffering will end when we die.
>>
File: bernini.jpg (24 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
bernini.jpg
24 KB, 460x300
>>24849180
I do at least half of that stuff regularly anyways
>>
>tfw no group of friends to go on an adventure with and be fun rivals
>>
>>24849180
even the perfect pokemon game couldn't give you all this, OP. It's sad but true. What you are searching for, no man on this earth can give you.
>>
>>24852199
I wonder if the games would have been better if Tajiri would have remained director. Most of the childish wonder and feelings of adventure were his doing, and although Masuda apparently shares his sentiments they aren't exactly reflected in the games anymore.
>>
I would love to play a Pokemon game where you WEREN'T "the very best like no one ever was", where you didn't just roflstomp every other trainer, beat Gyms and Elite Four with ease, and single-handedly save the world. For once, I'd like to NOT be the great prodigal messiah.

You're just an regular trainer, with maybe 3 Pokemon of your own. You're not the greatest trainer to ever live, you're Pokemon aren't the strongest Pokemon in the world, you're not the center of the world. Just an ordinary trainer, having your own adventure, with a few average Pokemon that battle and travel alongside you.
>>
>>24857051
Find a good GM for the tabletop, and I think it could work.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.