[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we find out what mcdonalds are doing the hoopa event?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: hoopa event.png (423 KB, 580x414) Image search: [Google]
hoopa event.png
423 KB, 580x414
How do we find out what mcdonalds are doing the hoopa event?

Is it possible to stack events? I am saved right in front of the women in the pokemon center with her active to pick up diancie, can I get the hoopa event or do I have to actually receive diancie first before it will b ablee to accept the new mystery gift/ticket/whatever?
>>
>>24848769
Move Hoopa's Wondercard after obtaining it in front of Diancie's Wondercard in the Card Album.
>>
>>24848793
what?
>>
>>24848879
Literally go to the card album under the mystery gift option and it shouldnt be hard to figure out how to move cards around
>>
and to clarify, yes you can stack events. Just move the Hoopa card in front of Diancie if you only want to retrieve the Hoopa, otherwise, it'll make you take Diancie first
>>
>>24848920
>>24848793
It's been a long time so mayb I'm misrembering, but i'm pretty sure I already "activated" the diancie card, the women is in the pokemon center, I just haven't talked to her yet.
>>
>>24848973
The delivery girl is immediately triggered upon the wondercards receival.

You'll be fine as long as you put the Hoopa card in front
>>
Still want an answer to

>How do we find out what mcdonalds are doing the hoopa event?
>>
just do it yourself, don't have to go to McDs
>>
>>24850046
I really think the only way is just to go to that mcdonald's and try.
>>
>>24850054
what, how?
>>
>>24850062

Set up a wireless access point with no encryption, no password, nothing, SSID "McDonalds Free WiFi."

Then connect to it on your 3DS. I've heard some people have to delete all their connections from their 3DS to do it, but some don't.

Choose to receive Mystery Gift VIA INTERNET.

Bam, enjoy your Hoopla.
>>
>>24850062
Remove all security from your router (it has to be open) and rename the SSID to McDonalds Free WiFi (case sensitive).
>>
>>24850093
>>24850088
I don't have the abiility to do that, i'm at a hotel and will be till after the event ends
>>
>>24850104

Then just go to the nearest McD's. What do you have to lose, like 5 bucks to get some burgers? Just walk in and ask if they have wifi.
>>
>>24850104
then find a fucking mcdonalds that has a router called mcdonalds free wifi.
that's literally all that determines if they are doing the event or not.
>>
>>24850115

It doesn't even matter if they're doing the event. If they have wifi at the McDonalds it will be called McDonalds Free WiFi and you get it. It's that simple.
>>
>>24850104
If your room has an ethernet cable and you have a fairly recent laptop, you can probably do Wi-Fi forwarding.

Failing that, smartphone hotspot also works fine as long as you change the SSID to the right one.

If you have neither of these things, you need to upgrade or research better when you buy shit.
>>
>>24850119
that's what I said. participating locations just means the ones that have wifi.
>>
more than likely, whatever McD you go in likely has free wifi. Just go to the bathroom stall and test it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.