[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smogon Zombies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Smogon Zombies.jpg (42 KB, 651x500) Image search: [Google]
Smogon Zombies.jpg
42 KB, 651x500
"Smogon Zombies"
98% of Smogon users are unoriginal and predictable. They cannot think for themselves.
>>
i knew you were gonna make this thread
>>
makes it all the better for your anti-meta teams to bulldoze through the ladder.

the 1500+ ladder has such a hardon for Lando-T and Garchomp that I've seen turn 1 forfeits just because they see mamoswine on my team.
>>
>>24846951
[replays needed]
>>
>>24846951
Can't You, Smogon Zombies think for Yourself?
>>
>>24846943
Maybe. However, I want Smogon Zombies to think for themselves instead of copy-paste moves and predictable ideas from Smogon.
>>
Anti meta the team

Skarm, sturdy, rock helmet:
BB, stealth rock, whirlwind, roost

Umbreon, life orb:
Yawn, swagger, foul play, moonlight

Florges, leftovers:
Toxic, wish, moonblast, aromatherapy

Rapidash, flash fire, focus sash:
Hypnosis, flame charge, drill run, poison jab

Noivern, infiltrator, wide lens:
Draco meteor, heat wave, hurricane, taunt

Mega-Venusaur
Leech seed, synthesis, giga drain, sludge bomb
>>
>>24846929
>not liking smogon
this post is obviously b8 and anyone who doesn't see that should fucking hang themselves
>>
>>24847050
You got that from a Smogon user.
didn't, You?
>>
To decide what set should I make for a Pokemon I look both Smogon and Global Link's usage, and I rarely pair that Pokemon with Global Link's top 10 most used with. (Thanks to Global Link my Chansey is almost unbeatable with Minimize.)
>>
>>24847050
lost
>>
>>24846929
People like you shoudn't suppose to be here, this is 4chan for fuck sake. I don't know if you are mature or fucking hold the bait because oh boy, you sure got me caught.
>>
>>24847050
>Mega-Venusaur
>Leech seed, synthesis, giga drain, sludge bomb

>not using the mighty Fury Cutter Venusaur
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>24848355
I made my own Goodra set. Don't hate me and if do so and your just a hater troll and you deserve to die.

Goddra (M) with Assault vest
Toxic
Dragon pulse
Rest
Rain dance
>>
>>24848381
Oh, I see. The AV is to tank a lot on the special side, and if someone dares using knockoff you can just out-tank everything! Damn, that's Anti-Meta at it's finest, show those filthy Smoginites how a real trainer battles!!
>>
>>24848381
Your right my friend ;^). Because all dark-type attacks are special this manly fucker eats up shit they are throwing up with lol!
>>
File: p1cFS6u.jpg (34 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
p1cFS6u.jpg
34 KB, 640x356
I don't know why Verlisify hated Smogon that much. We don't know about his grandparents time, so why did he bear that grudge about a community consists of a German name because it's sounded cool.

OY GEVALT!!
>>
>>24848416
You should think of adding Volcarona to your team, to have a physical wall.
I'd reccomend this set:
Volcarona @ Absorb Bulb
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Acrobatics
- Calm Mind
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sleep Talk

With Calm Mind you can just boost up your special side so that no one can break through on that side either. WoW of course to stop any physical attacker, and Sleep Talk to have something against the dreaded Hypnosis Crobat! I added the Absorb Bulb so that water atacks won't harm you, but actually make you stronger, as you can now use Acrobatics to stop opposing Volcarona. The EVs are spread, so that you can wall Mega Lucario, Mega Metagross, heck, even Mega Salamence to hell and back. With the Flame Body ability you'll just burn them all, and they can't do anything to your team anymore!
>>
>>24846929
Pokemon is kind of like card games. There's no point in going against the meta because the kind of game Pokemon is means you're severely gimping yourself and lowering your chances of winning by trying to be original even though there's an objective best.

You can probably get through a bit with an anti-meta team or a gimmick team but you probably won't get far.
>>
>>24848447
I swap calm mind with bulk up you are stupid because acrobatics is physical you moron.

As we speak, I made few of my OP pokemon. Here you go.

Talon flame with Choice specs
Gale wings
Timid nature because 126 speed wasn't fast enough.
HP flying
Overheat
Flamethrower
Roost
HP flying and Roost because gale wings ability gets priority.
Overheat and Flamethrower for stab oh my god stop hating me i knew what STAB is, don't hit me you meanie.

Rotom Wash with Ring target
Levitate
Adamant nature
Sucker punch for talon flame
Trick for rusing ring target at enemies
Charge beam to boost attack
Flash to miss enemy's attacks.

My original and creative sets will sure dominate OU. Fucking Smogonazis are not original to play why are they playing unoriginal. It doesn't matter because look at Sejun won whe year with Pachirisu and why smogon don't did that!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
>>
>>24848499
OH my god, are you really bashing me????!?!?!?!?!
Acrobatics is there to stop stuff like Keldeo, other Volcarona and Mega Venusaur!
>>
>>24848520
It's honestly fun doing like this
>>
>>24848539
What do you mean "doing like this"?
Last year I almost became VGC Singles Champion, but I was stopped by some smogonite tryhard using Stealth Rocks! And then, when I switched my signature "Proud-of-it's-Power"-Volcarona into the field of battle, he just used Close Combat and somehow almost destroyed it. And then he haxed out and didn't even get a burn and just picked my Volcarona of with an Extreme Speed! I mean, like, that's not even a neutral situation, duh!
God, I wonder why Nintendo even let's this cheating smogon drones compete in their honourable tournament. *Howls disappointed*
>>
>>24848590
Yeah your right! Instead of smogon winning over nothign, VGC actually get you money and college scholarships with it, I use pachirisu and farfetch'd because im randomCHECK MATE LE SMOGOTARDS>:D
>>
>>24846954
literally who saves replays that are turn one forfeits?
>>
>>24848630
If you boast about something, then you should have something to back up your claim. Else your just shitposting.
>>
>>24847050
> Life Orb foul play umbreon
You should go Banded. There are a lot of physical ghost and psychics types in all metas.
>>
File: shiny_umbreon_by_exobio_d6z89oq.jpg (103 KB, 974x820) Image search: [Google]
shiny_umbreon_by_exobio_d6z89oq.jpg
103 KB, 974x820
>>24848355
>>24848681
Yes! i'm glad the first complaint wasn't about the rapidash
>>
I got one person all pissed off when I led with Sableye and used Toxic on his fire-lead instead of WoW.

He kept expecting me to use foul play, but I just kept spamming knock off. Ruined his Lum Berry strat.
>>
This thread gave me diabetes
>>
>>24847000
good thing you're bitching about it on 4chan, that'll do the trick huh?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.