[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokken Sceptile Matches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAEagQLHB9E
>>
>that grunt when using the burst attack
Kek

Probably will be my third main
>>
The Mega looks disgustingly overpowered. Burst attack took almost a half of Suicune's health bar, and Suicune has the highest HP in the game. The fact that Sceptile's Burst meter fills up very quickly doesn't help matters.

Other than that, it's hard to say how viable it's going to be. I'd wait until the Japanese players practice with him a little longer.
>>
Pokken > Sm4sh
>>
>>24847542
>Suicune has the highest HP in the game

But that's wrong you retard, Machamp has the highest HP.
>>
>>24847734
okay, second highest

still doesn't change the fact that the damage was pretty ridiculous
>>
>>24847630
In terms of the roster, I definitely agree. Jigglypuff being in Smash is completely unnecessary and should have been cut since Brawl.
>>
File: nly6a9.jpg (50 KB, 535x798) Image search: [Google]
nly6a9.jpg
50 KB, 535x798
>>24846438
>WhenSceptile demonstrates his attacks in Pokken.
>>
>>24849077
>mfw FW, a relatively unknown series in the West before Awakening and fairly niche series in Japan went from having 2 reps to 6 in one game, more than most of Nintendo's senior franchises

Sakurai, why are you shilling this fucking series so hard?
>>
>>24849363
*FE
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.