[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soft Resetting for Thundurus with HP Ice: Correct Nature (w/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: samefig.png (204 KB, 288x271) Image search: [Google]
samefig.png
204 KB, 288x271
Soft Resetting for Thundurus with HP Ice:

Correct Nature (w/ Synchronize): 1/2
3 31 IVs are of the four I need to be 31 (HP/SpA/SpD/Spe): 4/20 = 1/5
4th 31 IV is 31: 1/32
Defense is 30: 1/32
Attack is even: 1/2

1/2 * 1/5 * 1/32 * 1/32 * 1/2 = 1/20480

Are you shitting me? Has anyone ever done this?
>>
>>24846222
>Has anyone ever done this?
Someone will say yes, but they won't be telling the whole truth.
>>
>>24846222
JUST
>>
>>24846222
People soft-reset for shinies back when they still had to deal with the 1/8192 chance.
This is not even triple that.
>>
HP Flying is just as good, reset till you get either one and call it a day
>>
>>24846276
INJECT
>>
ACCESSIBILITY
C
C
E
S
S
>>
>>24846222
i have a box full of them if you want, im happy to give you one for free. do you want shiny or non shiny one?
>>
File: your post.png (7 KB, 576x146) Image search: [Google]
your post.png
7 KB, 576x146
>>24846222
>using genies
>>
JUST INJECT
JUST XDDDD
LE INJECT IT O.O
EBIN
>>
>>24848333
ummm you ok man? im worried about your mental state
>>
>>24848624
you too
>>
>>24846222
Soft Resetting for Yveltal/Xerneas is also quite infuriating. You always have to through the sequence with Serena and Shauna, and then Lysandre. Then you have to battle with him, and only then, when you start to battle, you can actually look at it's stats.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.