[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone help me? I'm supposed to battle the Kimono Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Soul Silver.jpg (127 KB, 640x568) Image search: [Google]
Soul Silver.jpg
127 KB, 640x568
Can someone help me? I'm supposed to battle the Kimono Girls but they aren't in the dance hall for some reason.
>>
You have to release your starter if you want them to show up. Did you do that?
>>
Just inject them into your game.
>>
>>24845089
Have you seen Professor Elm yet?
>>
>>24845165
Yes and I have the master ball
>>
>>24845173
Have you found all the Kimono Girls then?
>>
>>24845191
Yes, I've fought them before and died. Got frustrated, did some grinding, got bored and dropped the game for a while, and then today when I picked it up again they were gone.
>>
>>24845201
Walk into the dance theater now and tell us how many you see.
>>
>>24845205
None, they're all gone, did they reset or something?
>>
>>24845206
Are you sure you didn't already beat them? Go to Whirl Islands and see if the event has triggered.
>>
>>24845089
Your game is haunted. Burn it.
>>
>>24845209
Oh god fucking damnit you're right, I don't even remember doing it.
>>
>>24845206
Do you have the Tidal Bell in your key items inventory?
>>
>>24845215
Lol, problem solved.
>>
>>24845215
Glad to help. Don't be such a faggot next time and remember to check that shit.
>>
>>24845224
Yeah thanks

Sorry it's only my second Pokemon game ever didn't think about checking key items
>>
>>24845235
We all gotta start somewhere, man. Hope you're having a good time with it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.