[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Genies still relevent any more in the meta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: REMOVE GOKU.jpg (145 KB, 633x996) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE GOKU.jpg
145 KB, 633x996
Are Genies still relevent any more in the meta?
>>
>>24844816
>Landorus
>Hyper Beam

Lolwut?
>>
>>24844827
It's rock slide in the form of a laser :^)
>>
Fug >>> Landorus >>> Spider-Man >>> some Koala alien with a small laser >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SUPER SAIYAN GOD GOKU
>>
>>24844850
That's still retarted. The only good moveset for a Landorus is U-Turn, Earthquake, Rock Tomb and Aerial Ace.
>>
File: 1449695326018.png (388 KB, 539x347) Image search: [Google]
1449695326018.png
388 KB, 539x347
>>24844862
>mfw people tell me Goku is supposed to be strong
>>
>>24844870
To be fair, that laser shit was a nerf and/or just a rape of the lore tbqh.
>>
>>24844870
my boyfriend is a total fag for dragon ball z, and still to this day gets massively assblasted if I even suggest that a pokemon could possibly be more powerful than Goku, or any of those faggot space monkeys.
>>
>>24844867
>Aerial Ace
M8...
>>
>>24844886
>this nerd thinks Goku could beat Superman
>>
>>24844957
well to be fair what you're saying is fucking retarded
>>
File: 1450357587596.jpg (407 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1450357587596.jpg
407 KB, 1366x768
>>24844827

It's the anime we're talking about here. All they know are the pokemon and average moves that are most known for it. Basically.

Legendary = possible hyper beam or beamlike move, possible signature move, two other type related moves that match their typing/style.

They aren't going too deep into the move set over the sake of triggering the autism of serious players.
>>
>>24845016
after Goku getting OHKOd by a small gun and Superman lifting a book with infinite pages I'd say it's no contest, Goku is fucking nothing, especially now

feels really bad
>>
>>24845018
explain, genius
>>
>>24845302

Not the same anon but it was the wording that was used. Maybe some pokemon can be stronger than Goku but not all of them in general, which the post sounded like it was intending to say. You can see probably some Legendaries being a challenge or overpowering Goku like Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina that can really do serious damage to space and reality itself let alone a person existing within it. Let's not forget Yveltal who is the aspect of death itself and a danger to everything living. Many Legendaries or powerhouses can deal some real harm if not flat out kill him. We all know though that an average one are no stronger than most creatures that Goku (and many characters on Dragonball) can pumble down to a pulp. I mean seriously, Dinosaurs and dragon-like creature are shown to exist. If they can deal with that, they can deal with the average pokemon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.