[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gen 7 2017
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: nippo.jpg (39 KB, 600x328) Image search: [Google]
nippo.jpg
39 KB, 600x328
Since the Third movie and Last Legendary Pokemon in a film is coming in 2016 probably around July. Following the third installment to Generation 6
There will be of course the last movie of the generation that introduces the Next Generation Pokemon.
What are your expectations of Gen 7 ?
>>
>>24843960
>Minimum 130 new pokemon lines not linked to old pokemon
>another 20 for cross evos/babies

What we'll get:
>30 new pokemon
>100 megas
>>
>>24843960
Wow Gen 7 is really around the corner now that you put it this way.

>New Type Combos
>Dark Type Gym?(maybe?)
>A few new surprising Elements
>>
Reminder that Destiny Deoxys was released in Japan the same month Emerald version was announced in Corocoro.
>>
>>24843960
>Last Legendary Pokemon
FOR FUCKS SAKE I HEAR THIS FUCKIN SHIT EVERY DAY AND IT'S WRONG EVERY TIME WE STILL GOT SHIT TO GO YOU DAFT CUNT.
GEN 7 AIN'T COMING TILL THIS LITTLE SHIT HAS HAD IT'S DAY IN THE SUN DO YOU HEAR ME? MUHFUGGIN PATTERNS :DDDD. GO FUCK YOURSELF.
>>
>>24844028
Are you retarded?
Does that Look legendary. Itll just get a Anime Special like the Genies or Meleotta or the Spirits
>>
>>24844028
First Floette is not a legendary Pokemon
It's a another notched ear Pichu gimmic
>>
>>24843964
You son of Female Dog.
>>
>>24844028
I mean they revealed Meloetta and Genesect in one movie. This thing's perfect for the Pikachu short.
>>
>>24844028
i think Ash-Greninja and Pokeball Vivilion deserves a movie if this gets one
>>
>>24843960
The same shit again.
>>
>>24844487
Bitch too strong a word for you?

Yea i hate the idea but you know GF can and will do it. They really took the game for a whole new direction with those damned megas
>>
Better 3D graphics
>>
>>24843960
>expectations of Gen 7
I expect it to be quite bad but probably better than VI. VI is really phoned-in, bottom-of-the-barrel tripe.
>>
Gen7 will be part of Gen6. It'll be on the XY/ORAS engine but it'll have another ~70 new Pokemon like XY, plus some new Megas. It'll come out in Late 2016 and will be expected to hold down the fort until Gen8 comes out for a new system in 2018.
>>
>>24845329
Late 2016 ?
On what planet
>>
File: Funny Yellow Bananna.jpg (60 KB, 1142x1300) Image search: [Google]
Funny Yellow Bananna.jpg
60 KB, 1142x1300
>>24843960
>Next Generation Pokemon
c-cant wait!
>>
>>24843960
Gen 7
release date is 7th of July 2017

G7 on 07/07/17
>>
>2017
>soon
>>
>>24843960
thats some grey version autism you got there OP
>>
>>24843964
Pretty much, but cross evolutions/babies are shithouse. Gen III and V were the best for a reason.
We'll probably get Gen VII in 2017, when the new new 3DS will probably launch.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.