[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: received_1176277835735422.jpg (145 KB, 922x1230) Image search: [Google]
received_1176277835735422.jpg
145 KB, 922x1230
I need to know the price of this baby because I have a guy interested in buying my cards in bulk because I no longer use them. They've been in display for many years and it is time to say goodbye. So... help?

Not sure the Gen, but it is clearly a Holographic card. It is 11/18 (if that means anything)
>>
Pretty sure thats from the southern islands set. It was a special collection.
>>
>>24843948
Any knowledge on the price of this chap?
>>
It's basically worthless. Why? Hate to tell you this, but the collectors of the series really only care about two things: base set cards and current pokemon.
>>
>>24843953
Not off the top of my head, but knowing what to look for should help.
>>
>>24843978
Yes. I just found out. It is a bit over $1.. sadly.
>>
The vast majority of pokemon cards are worthless in terms of money
>>
I think this card is probably only sought after in the original binder with all the other cards it comes with, plus all the postcards.
>>
>>24843978
This is factually incorrect
>>
>>24843978
>Doesn't know anything about the southern islands set.
It's one of the rarest and highly value set of Pokemon cards.
It's rare because very little of it was printed.
>>
>>24843943
It's fake
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.