[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck was this movie nothing like the trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Why the fuck was this movie nothing like the trailer
>>
>>24843782
Nice cropping
>>
File: hoopa anime.jpg (192 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hoopa anime.jpg
192 KB, 1920x1080
>>24843782
I haven't watched it, did he stop them all?
>>
>>24843791
Thanks smart-ass
>>24843805
No everyone dies
Was decent movie compared to some of the other new ones . I was pissed that basically everything that was in the trailer wasn't in the movie
>>
>>24843839
>everything that was in the trailer wasn't in the movie
where have i heard this before
>>
>>24843839
>this is my first time watching a trailer for a Pokemon movie
>>
>>24843851
I fucking guess
>>
>>24843782
Because otherwise nobody would see it.
>>
>>24843870
this is the first movie to lie this much though
they only started using movie footage a month before the movie came out
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
I'm bad ash. And you're good ash. You're a goody little two-shoes!
>>
>>24844011
That's how it is with every single fucking Pokemon movie, you colossal newfag.
>>
>>24844046
Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
>>
File: Mary Crying.png (93 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
Mary Crying.png
93 KB, 450x253
>>24843839
I went to the movie waiting to hear Mary cry her eyes out because her brother was going to get himself killed or some bullshit

The only crying she did in the entire thing was in some flashback to when she was a kid.
>>
>>24844011

It is absolutely not.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AR-WW07hvM
>>
>>24844135
>Allah Ahkbar
>>
>>24843805
They actually changed the god awful voice actor for Hoopa from the older trailers. I guess they were shocked by all the backlash
>>
>>24844226
So now it's just awful instead.

Personally Ash and TR's voices need a recast much more if you ask me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.