[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Very simple thread. Post your optimal 6 mons that you would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12
File: Ape.png (696 KB, 1080x937) Image search: [Google]
Ape.png
696 KB, 1080x937
Very simple thread. Post your optimal 6 mons that you would have if we actually lived in a Pokémon world.

Infernape
Scizor
Pangoro
Electabuzz
Kabutops
Flygon
>>
>Chimecho
Shoulder/hat/scarfmon.
>Gallade
Bro.
>Swadloon
That unevolved guy.
>Tropius
Transportation. Provides bananas?
>Mawile
Why not.
>Empoleon
That starter guy.
>>
Dusknoir as my ace/beginning pokemon
Blaziken and Ampharos for general greatness
Floette as cutemon
Closter for surfing
Golurk for flying
If I can have legendaries I'd replace floette with meloetta
>>
>>24842821
Slowbro
Slurpuff
Emboar
Dragonite
Rhydon
Grumpig
>>
Farfetch'd
Dunsparce
Smeargle
Sawsbuck
Bouffalant
Furfrou
>>
Empoleon
Excadrill
Delphox
Eelektross
Drifblim
Abomasnow
>>
File: 147-staraptor-fb-lv.x.jpg (171 KB, 450x635) Image search: [Google]
147-staraptor-fb-lv.x.jpg
171 KB, 450x635
Arcanine - Land Transport/Bro
Marshtomp - Sea Transport/Heavy Lifting
Jolteon - Emergency Power
Staraptor - Air Transport/Bro
Gardevoir - Artillery/Precise Physical Manipulation
Tyrantrum - Physical Powerhouse/ FUCKING DINOSAUR.
>>
>>24842864
You like em burly dont you?
>>
Jolteon
Sceptile
Talonflame
Feraligatr
Gengar
Aggron
>>
>>24842821
>Infernape (OP, u meh nigga)
>Venusaur
>Aggron
>Zoroark
>Absol
>Staraptor
>>
>>24842821
>Infernape good taste OP
My main nigga
>Noivern
My other main nigga
>Samurott
Boat/Bro
>Charizard-Y
Mega/My bestest friend
>Sceptile
Speaks to nature for me/Bro
>Lucario
My dog/Bro
>>
File: wesxrui2.png (201 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
wesxrui2.png
201 KB, 500x425
>Umbreon
>Espeon
>Flygon
>Mawile
>Salamence
>Typhlosion

It's my Orre team. All either obtained from Colosseum or GoD.
>>
itt: people get pokemon they would have no chance of obtaining based on where they live and likely wouldn't have the ability to train

>b-but muh GTS! :^)
aint nobody trading you an ancient fossil pokemon for your suburban detroit trubbish
>>
>Luxray
>Gardevoir
>Salamence
>Heatran
>Milotic
>Roserade

Just six faves.
>>
>>24842821
>Totodile
Shoulder/follow free from pokeball mon. Eventually would evolve into Feraligatr. Would be my muscle, bro and water transport once it evolves.

>Mareep
A lot of wool for warmth in cold areas and would make a good pillow. Eventually would evolve into Ampharos at which point I would no longer need to find batteries for a flashlight

>Houndour
Creates fires, searches for prey for food, can act as a scout and a guard dog. It might not be as loyal as a Growlithe, which would be just as helpful, but I feel this pretty much comes down to taste and I prefer Houndour/Houndoom

>Zubat
It would fly around and use it's echolocation to scout, much like Brock's did in the early anime. Eventually it would evolve into a Crobat.

>Larvesta
I wouldn't just travel and be a trainer, I would be a breeder as well and Larvesta would be the reason I get into breeding. I would find it's egg all alone in the desert and take it with me hoping the mon inside would hatch healthy. Larvesta would occasionally bring me to eggs that have been lost or abandoned and with it's Flame Body ability it would help me take care of the eggs. As a Volcarona it would be nurturing to the babies that hatch and would also be my air transport.

>Happiny
Until I settle down as a breeder I would travel a lot which would mean being far from civilization often. Having a nurse would be beneficial if me or someone in my party gets hurt and we're far from a pokemon center.

>>24843161
>Umbreon
>Espeon

If we could have more than 6 I'd have them on my team too. Flygon and Mawile are good choices too.
>>
>>24842821
Gardevoir
Lopunny
Dewott
Lucario
Weavile
Magnezone
>>
File: QTS.jpg (36 KB, 555x462) Image search: [Google]
QTS.jpg
36 KB, 555x462
>>24843171
Alabama has everything from the coastline to low-lying mountain ranges.
>>
>>24843171
Breeding leftovers are everywhere
>>
>>24842821
Gengar bro.
Slowbro bro for surfing.
Aggron because I like Aggron.
Volcarona for flight.
Blissey for morale.
Klefki shouldermon.
>>
Natu-Teleporting Travel Mon, also tiny and appropriate for being a shouldermon.

Smeargle-I'm an artist so it seems appropriate.

Flaaffy-Provides electricity and light.

Mudkip-Starter, water source and part-time muppet.

Numel- Fire type of the team, useful as a kiln.

Scoliopede- Mount-mon and the only fully evolved 'tough' Pokemon.

Knowing myself I wouldn't be able to realistically care for Pokemon bigger than these. Scoliopede gets a pass because it's a bug and I think I could manage one larger mon with several smaller ones.
>>
>>24843171
>what is breeding
faggot.

they might not be cheap, but they would quite likely be there.
>>
>>24843000
How'd you know
>>
>>24842821
mein negro.

For me:

Electivire - partner

Froslass

Infernape

Garchomp

Scizor

Milotic
>>
>>24842821
Infernape sucks ass, though
>>
Ledian - shoulder buddy
Dewgong - surf bro
Ludicolo - cheerleader of the group and bonus water bro
Ninetales - fire/warmth and i like dogs
Altaria - Flying and I guess mega bro
Chimecho - my cute psychic buddy and nurse of the team
>>
Tyrantrum
Braviary
Infernape
Lapras
Gengar
Raichu
>>
>>24842821
Houndoom-Pet dog that doubles as a flamethrower in times of need

Altaria - Cuddle fodder + Air transport

Scizor - Bromon, punches shit

Misdreavus - floaty sorta-shouldermon, cute as fuck

Ditto for general utility

and mence, because I want a badass dragon to fly around on
>>
Pikachu
Charizard X
Lucario
Greninja
Mewtwo
Rayquaza
>>
Mamoswine - bro / ground transport / snugglemon
Breloom - main
Aerodactyl - Flying Transport
Tentacruel - water transport
Magnezone - power supply
Darmanitan - rape ape
>>
Machop
Machamp
Machoke
Conkeldurr
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee

I want to be surrounded by muscle and go clubbing every night with them
>>
File: IrisSeductiveAF.png (297 KB, 579x337) Image search: [Google]
IrisSeductiveAF.png
297 KB, 579x337
>Espeon
Bro/starter/shoulder mon all in one. Favorite Pokemon. Great in battle. Helps me by predicting the future so I can avoid dumb situations and maybe win lotto iunno. Will smoke weed with, blow some smoke in its ears and get it high, like a real cat. Hey, it's a cat and cats are fucking dope.
>Staraptor
I can fly on this bravest of birds. He's awesome and strong and looks like he can kill a dude by looking at him. The bestest of all bird types, don't you know?
>Gyarados
Can't go wrong with this thing. Surfin, Waterfallin and dragon dancing all the way. Wew.
>Venusaur
This fucker can grow a BIG ass weed plant on his back as I travel with him so I'm NEVER short on bud. Smoke people out. Sell. Make money. Bro as fuck mon and Mega for dank ass bud that knocks you on your ass with even a tiny puff.
>Delphox
Because you need a fire type to help keep you warm. Knowwatimsayin? NO. NOT THAT. FUCK YOU. she specializes in burning to death degenerate pokefuckers and overall being an awesome magician to help me with daily life, too. Never need a lighter with her around and we can chill and smoke buds while discussing philosophy and magic and shit.
>Jirachi
Because fuck it, why not have a legendary/mythic? Cute as fuck and will get me bitches just because of how cute it is. Once they find out I own a mythic type they'll be all over my dick. Also a great partner to smoke Venusaur weed with and stare at the sky and shit. Also grant my wish to have an intellectual eternal loli qt companion to follow me in all my travels and be my true love. Hey, it grants wishes, right?

Pic related. My eternal loli companion.
>>
Pidgeot
Heracross
Typhlosion
Lapras
Mega Ampharos
Snorlax
>>
>>24843959
>>/fit/
>>
>Dragonite
Bro/starter plus transport and general cuddlemon

>Spiritomb
Silly, spooky and would have lots of shenanigans with

>Aurorus
To ride on top of when traveling, plus its my favorite dinosaur

>Espeon
>Cute mon and one of my all time favorites always in my team

>Politoed
Awesome frog, its been one of my favorites since I was a kid, used for water transport

>Volcarona
Another cuddlemon plus its powerful as fuck and keeps me warm
>>
>cacnea
>cacnea
>cacnea
>cacnea
>cacnea

cactus life
>>
File: headsmash.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
headsmash.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>Vulpix
My favorite, would never be in its ball.

>Absol
Second favorite, would probably warn me of danger, probably.

>Muk
Can't fuck with Muk.

>Dusclops
Super bro. That bulk, that stache, probably gives rad high fives.

>Metagross
Flyer.

>Relicanth
In general boat and head smasher, I use this thing in game and in competitive, I would kill to have one bonk my enemies to death.
>>
>Murkrow
Cuz he's the ideal shoulder mon
>Metagross
He's a badass.Can levitate. Plus, he's smart as shit.
>Ditto
Can morph into anything
>Gengar
To fuck with people with
>Empoleon
To ride the waves with
>Teddiursa
it's kinda cute. :)
>>
>>24842821
>infernape
mein neger. The monkey king gets so little love these days...
anyways
>Infernape
>Mega Lopunny
>Luxray
>Grumpig
>Aggron
>Feraligatr
>>
>>24843548
>I don't spend money on anything but I would t-totally spend thousands on my favorite furbro!
>>
Whimsicott
Umbreon
Gardevior
Crobat
Toxicroak
Gengar
>>
>Salamance
For transport and kickassery
>Scrafty
For bromance reasons
>Ninetails
Fuck rainy days, Fuck winter, please more warmth
>Musharna
To help me get to sleep
>Houndoom
I like dogs
>Feraligator
Free water and pet aligator. Yes please
>>
>Haunter
One of my favs and a cheeky bugger for the bants
>Weavile
Fuck a nigga up if i have to
>Dragonite
Dank and can fly
>Gardevoir
Not a waifufag i swear
>Metagross
My favorite competitive mon in case I actually have to battle
>Espeon
Fav mon
>>
>Almost everyone with a team of 6 fully evolved Pokemon. Some with pseudo legendaries.
You all can't be champions.
>>
>>24846450
No dude dragon types are super common and at least 50% of trainers have fully evolved dragon types. Oh and I'd be able to easily get any pokemon I want because obviously breeding would work the same as in-game and there'd be literally thousands of rejected pokemon near any daycare centre
>>
>>24846450
>>24846481
spot the autists
>>
>>24846450
>>24846481

>your optimal six mons
>optimal
>>
>>24842821
Meowth.
I have a cat in reality, so I guess I'd have a Pokecat in Pokereality.
>>
>>24846483
>Imagining yourself living in the Pokemon world
>>
>>24846485
optimal does not include the impossible
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 445x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 445x548
>Lampent
Shoulder Pokemon, great for camping!

>Altaria
Air travel in comfort.

>Cinccino
Raised from family Minccino. Battle ace.

>Samurott
Starter Pokemon from my hometown. Keeps us from dehydrating.

>Bellsprout
Outdoor expert. Tricky fighter.

>Cofagrigus
Second battle ace, all around good friend.
>>
>>24842871
>Farfetch'd
Good taste.
Literally.
>>
>Blaziken for fried chicken jokes/bro
>Golurk for flying
>Dragonair for surfing
>Azumarill to be my bodyguard
>Gardevoir (female obviously)
>Growlithe (best dog-pokemon)
>>
Scolipede
Volcarona
Garchomp
Toxicroak
Swampert
Metagross
>>
File: tumblr_lnedusiG571qluebuo1_500.gif (446 KB, 414x320) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnedusiG571qluebuo1_500.gif
446 KB, 414x320
easy.

Wooper
Wooper
Wooper
Wooper
Wooper
Wooper
>>
File: 1427940929753.jpg (41 KB, 352x394) Image search: [Google]
1427940929753.jpg
41 KB, 352x394
>>24843171
You make a good point anon. I live in an upstate NY suburban area so
>stantler
>tailow/flethcinder
>Skutank/watchdog
>every cat Pokémon
>phantump
>usaring (if I'm lucky)
That being said I'll still get my growlithe.
>>
File: hehehehhe.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hehehehhe.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>24843171
>doesn't have the money to go and get them or humanely purchase them
>>
>>24842821
>castform
I want it to be sunny when I want it to be sunny & rain when I want it to rain & YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MOTHER NATURE
>litwick
Shouldermon as long as you don't mind a little candle wax, will light any dark place for me, will provide the perfect # of lighting for when I wanna play skyrim with the lights off but still wanna see my stuff in my room
>Umbreon
Maximum night time cuddles & fav half fox half cat all bro petmon.
>Spinda
Bro to smoke & drink with & make stupid/funny videos with. Also cuddles probably? I mean it is a teddy bear after all....I like the cuddles...
>Infernape
My starter my fav starter bro to lift with, bro to spar with, bro to commit arson with. It's all a good time. Also a good physical rival for motivation.
>Alakazam
FUCKIN TELIPORT FUCK YEAH GO WHEREVER I WANT I was gonna put a flying type in this slot but fuck that FUCKIN TRAVEL ANYWHERE INSTANTLY FUCK YEAH also I bet he'd or she I guess could telepathically talk/debate philosophy with me. Going along with that I bet an Alakazam would be great for advising me in life stuff so I don't fight with the gf and yknow life stuff...

So yeah maybe not the most powerful or coherent team but for my everyday life where I'm not a 10yrold going on a pokemon adventure this would be optimal.
>>
File: 1367773854546.png (57 KB, 148x155) Image search: [Google]
1367773854546.png
57 KB, 148x155
>Live in a rural area surrounded by farms, nature trails, woods, etc
I could easily have access to pretty much all the early route normal or flying types, forest-dwelling bug types and it would be very easy for me to trade for or buy any livestock related pokemon. So obviously I'd have Hydreigon, Regice, Mega Gyarados, Porygon-Z, Magnezone and Heatran.

Really though, I'd buy a Mareep off a farmer, catch a Sentret or Rattata and probably a Nidoran. I wouldn't even have six, that seems like way too much work. Especially given that the only people in the games that ever have 6 pokemon are the player, the champion and the magikarp fisher dude
>>
>Blaziken - original bro, all round coverage, heat source too and would probably accompany me on day to walking due to being human shape
>Electivire - all round coverage, could probably charge your electronics too, general fuzzy gorillamon
>Gardevoir - for telepathic communication in downtime in the evenings so I could have a friend to talk to and discuss everything and anything to not go completely insane, something motherly to care for me and look after me and be a general companion and bodyguard. Also telekinesis and Psychic power would be neat
>Lapras - water source and transport, decent coverage
>Dragonite - friendly huggable dragon, great for transport due to speed and size but I'd imagine I'd have to construct a harness and flying helmet for myself to safely ride it.
>Meowth - as a pet, and also to use Pay Day to pay for feeding and sheltering the above group and myself.

I think Ghost and Dark types would be hard to look after given their mischievous/"vicious "(in some cases) personalities

How did I do?
>>
File: numel.png (442 KB, 463x303) Image search: [Google]
numel.png
442 KB, 463x303
>Mudkip
cute mascot mon just like in my japanese vidya/animu, can't battle but provides much needed water supply and HM utility
>Flygon
flight mon large enough to carry a human, can battle as his secondary role
>Typhlosion
main battling powerhouse, huggable, human's best friend during long cold nights
>Numel
labour mon, used to carry my stuff around if there are no cars available, usually doesn't engage in battle
>Murkrow
watches over the camp at night thanks to it's Insomina ability, prefers taking the support roles in battle
>Manectric
fast and powerful, can hunt down the target almost without fail, the Mega Pokemon of the team assuming I find the necessary accessory and the mega stone on my journey
>>
>>24848230
>>24848230

I guess Gardevoir could also act as a communicator between my team and I on a specific level too so I could basically have their needs attended to. Also Dragonite would be super strong and intimidating for any predators or muggers and would be great in battle.
>>
>>24842821
Politoed Tyranitar Abomasnow Ninetails Weezing Reuniclus
>>
>>24849734
Snover and later Abomasnow would be the starter and main mon that I use, because Ice is my favorite type. Most of the team has a weather specialty, and all of them have amazing designs. Enough coverage to go around, too.
>>
>Tropius
Transportat. Bananas.
>Alakazam
Situationally better transport. Calculator.
>Electrode
Electricity.
>Slugma
warm blanket for cold nights.
>Gastrodon
cool blanket for warm night.
>Klefki
Holds keys.
>>
>yanma
Out of poke ball shoulder bro
>vaporeon
Best bro since first gen
>meganium
Healer for my team
>Roselia
I'm a florist so why not?
>simipour
Just always liked him
>lickilicky
Soul silver bro
>breloom
3rd gen bro
>>
>>24852007
>7
I'm and idiot
>>
Zoroark
Charizard
Salamence
Luxray
Blastoise
Greninja
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.