[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your embarrassing pokesecrets, /vp/. >when I was little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1734053-gavin_machamp.png (143 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1734053-gavin_machamp.png
143 KB, 320x240
Post your embarrassing pokesecrets, /vp/.

>when I was little I thought I'd grow two more arms when I got older
>>
File: image.png (328 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328 KB, 640x1136
>>24841714
I told /fit/ this is achievable natty because I have forearms
>>
I used to imagine Inwas Machamp and that Golem could disassemble himself and try to entomb me inside heavy rocks and I struggle to fight myself out
>>
I used to imagine that I was one of the Elite Four with two of my friends and the girl I liked as the other three, and we each had our own theme songs from other video games as our battle music. Then I wrote down all of our teams and move sets (it was in Gen 2) and my ace was Sneasel. Shit was autistic as hell
>>
>>24841770
>Fun is autistic
I think you're still a kid
>>
File: 1450209698224.jpg (114 KB, 400x481) Image search: [Google]
1450209698224.jpg
114 KB, 400x481
When I was a kid I used to roleplay Pokémon masters with my cousin. One day the gf of his older brother saw us roleplaying in his mother bed (seriously, I was pretending to be a bulbasaur and to be whipping him with my vine whip). That was so fucking embarrassing we stopped doing it.
>>
I think Ash Ketchum and Pikachu were boyfriend and girlfriend couple.

Pikachu had a odd realtionship with Ash.
>>
i thought that the mew under the truck was real when i actually found the truck
>>
>>24841784
I'm 28, anon.
>>
>>24841714
When I was little I thought Heracross had the highest attack of the game for some reasons.
>>
>>24841714
I used to equip my Luvdisc with a Soothe Bell, trying to make it evolve to alomomola when i was a kid
>>
>>24841880
>Alomomola
>when I was a kid

Underageplz
>>
>>24841964
It's a stupid copypasta meme
>>
>>24841964
>Not getting Pearl when you were 6

Shiggydiggydoo
>>
I used to think that Double Kick was the strongest move in the game .
>>
>>24842194
>getting pearl
top kek
>>
I didn't understood a lick of English when I was young, so I got stuck for many days in the part where you need to bring a lemonade to a dude. I got through that part randomly.
>>
>>24841770
Literally every kid does that kind of shit and youre not much older than I am.

>even in anon's fantasy world, the Four Heavenly Kings have a woman
They always do
>>
My mom called me a Pokémoron.
>>
File: no_heatran_get_down.png (136 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
no_heatran_get_down.png
136 KB, 1000x700
Most embarrassing thing I can remember is when I was little, I used to think Lugia was pronounced Alugia, so I would run around flapping my arms saying "Alugia! Alugia!"

Not really embarrassing though, just retarded
>>
File: image_1.jpg (36 KB, 820x95) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
36 KB, 820x95
>>24841880
Ayy lmao
>>
I got a shroomish on the voting ballot for my middle school grade representative
>>
>>24841714
I used to think that whenever we traded pokemons in the games that the pokeballs were actually passing through the chord.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.