[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >fucking around on bulbapedia >haven't played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 297x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 297x207
>be me
>fucking around on bulbapedia
>haven't played gen VI because poorfag that hasn't been able to invest time or money into a 3DS
>look up inkay because why not
>"It evolves into Malamar starting at level 30 while the 3DS is held upside-down"
>mfw
What a weird way to evolve a pokémon
>>
Where can I subscribe to your blog?
>>
Beats having to trade them to someone else.
>>
>>24839791
You have a point. Trading to evolve is to tedious and annoying. hence why I inject
>>
I think it's clever, but perhaps a bit too clever, unless people in game actually talk about it.
That being said, I'd like to see more evolution methods like that that aren't just 'get to level __' or 'use ___ stone' or 'trade to someone and hope they trade it back'.
>>
I want Marina to IMPREGNATE ME!!
>>
File: 0 -( 0.jpg (7 KB, 251x202) Image search: [Google]
0 -( 0.jpg
7 KB, 251x202
>>24839784
something something Voltorb and Electrode something something fuck GameFreak
>>
>>24839790
Yes how dare people express opinions about Pokemon on a Pokemon board that isn't megathread, shitposting, or wanking it.
>>
>>24842391
It's such a boring opinion.
>New way to evolve a pokemon.
>Heh, that's weird.
>>
I want the "level up with ancient power" to be a consistent method in the series,preferably for alternate evolutions
>>
>>24839784
>weird way to evolve a pokémon
It's absolutely retarded and breaks the fourth wall. I would prefer evolution by weather changes or by learning moves (ancientpower).
>>
>>24844293
>breaks the fourth wall
Just pretend it's fighting upside down you fucking autismo
>>
File: image.png (159 KB, 650x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 650x439
>>24844293
>not liking 4th wall breaks
Autismo detected
>>
>>24844293
The games always break the 4th wall. Professor Oak breaks the 4th wall the moment you start the game by talking directly to you. Kids have gameboys and whatnot ingame to demonstrate trading.
>>
>>24842383
Why is her face like that?
her mouth is full of my cum
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 185x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 185x224
>>24844891
>saying something as autistic and retarded as that
>>
>>24839784
Imagine if they came out before the internet. That's some recess-rumor-tier bullshit.
>>
>>24845056
Kek. It would be a "use strength on the truck to catch mew" tier thing.
>>
>>24844878
What if those are pokedexes?
>>
>>24844293
>not wanting games to break the 4th wall
>>
>>24845056
>That's some recess-rumor-tier bullshit.
When -Pokemon that evolved in this way, Inkay and Malamar were unknown but the method to evolve was not- were leaked, that's exactly what it was called. Nobody believed it.
>>
>Has no time/money to invest in a 3DS
>Does have time to shitpost on a taiwanese flick joint

Hella epic OP
>>
>>24845200
They literally say whichever handheld device it is.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.