[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Team Rocket created Mewtwo >Team Plasma created Genesect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 721.png (21 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
721.png
21 KB, 475x475
>Team Rocket created Mewtwo
>Team Plasma created Genesect
>Team Flare created ________
>!?!?!?
>>
The shittiest villain team creates the shittiest looking Pokemon? Go figure.
>>
File: 1381857831761.png (760 KB, 700x980) Image search: [Google]
1381857831761.png
760 KB, 700x980
>>24839088
>shittiest villain team

You mean most fabulous villainous team
>>
>>24839108
>creating the most unfabulous Pokémon
>>
>>24839075
Team Rocket didn't create Mewtwo and Team Flare didn't create Volcanion.
>>
File: pvba5Ur.png (342 KB, 500x1007) Image search: [Google]
pvba5Ur.png
342 KB, 500x1007
>Volcanion event
>Mentions Pyramid King Brandon played a role in the search for Volcanion
>Battle Resort
>Pike Queen Lucy is mentioned
>Battle Frontier is in development according to design
>Looker appears on the shore of the Battle Resort
>Omega stands for (the end)
>Alpha stands for (the beginning)
>This fucking timeline

ORAS takes place in the "beginning" of the Pokemon timeline and also signifies "the end" of the Pokemon timeline. BEFORE Looker became Looker, BEFORE the Battle Frontier was made.

But why?
>>
>>24839143
>Team Flare didn't create Volcanion.

How do you know?
>>
>>24839143
since when did team rocket not create mewtwo?
>>
>red color
>lion basis
>fire typing
>steam is often considered to have purifying properties
>Lysandre wants to purify the world
>Pokedex states Volcanion can blast away large chunks of land
>steam can be a source of energy
>new movie trailer hints power plants will be involved

>yfw Team Flare created Volcanion as a source of pure energy and terraforming had they successfully wiped everyone out and began building their own world
>>
>>24839166
MEEKEST FLOOR
>>
>>24839075
Tyranitartube please..
>>
>>24839221
who?
>>
>>24839075

Nothing. They introduced Genesect as a Pokemon brought to life by the help of Team Plasma to mirror the similarities of when Mewtwo being created by the help of Team Rocket.

Gen 5 was given a sense of re-imagining the freshness/new that was part of gen 1's experience (New full set of pokemon, unova pokemon that mirrored a lot of gen 1 pokemon, etc.) and Genesect was one of those hints towards that.
>>
File: BA3I5AQCQAANtAw.jpg (25 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
BA3I5AQCQAANtAw.jpg
25 KB, 500x383
Hold up one second about the Volcanion event. There are supposed to be people somewhere in the southern Kalos who worship Volcanion. But it's also said that the only people who knew about Volcanions existence was Brandon and his crew. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>24839221
right? literally just watched his vid
>>
>>24839258

That's what happens they try making a future planned pokemon yet still add/hide it in a current game's files with half assed details. It probably wasn't even a fully developed pokemon and it will likely receive a update on it's info/origins in the next game that it was meant to be introduced.
>>
>>24839164
In the games it was a bunch of researchers in Cinnabar Island that had no connection to Team Rocket.

In the anime it's Team Rocket that had funded a professor to create Mewtwo because of cloning.
>>
>>24839162
Events in the games imply Volcanion is hundreds of years old.
>>
Yeah that Ttube vid is one of the better speculation vids I've seen in a while
>>
>>24839164
Didn't you read the journals in the Cinnabar masion? Mew gave birth to Mewtwo.
>>
>>24839258
>implying ORAS and XY happen at the same time.
>>
File: AAAAHREROARGH.jpg (19 KB, 640x414) Image search: [Google]
AAAAHREROARGH.jpg
19 KB, 640x414
>>24839159
ooooh you've got my balls twisted up there friend!
>>
>>24839075
Nice headcanons.
Also Volcanion does probably have more relevance in Hoenn rather than Kalos, especially considering the Hoenn mascots and theme. Definitely doesn't look artificial or anything, more symbolic perhaps, looks like an obelisk / pyramid with the pumps resembling a rising sun (like Brandon's battle facility). Facial traits and other details also remind of a mix of Egyptian and a little Japanese features too.
>>
>>24839258
>>24841643
Where was this said? Is it ORAS? I havent finished ORAS yet.
>>
>Team Magma created heatran
>Team Aqua created manaphy
>Team Galactic created giratina
>>
>>24841673
It's an event exclusive. You have to get Volcanion first.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.