[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokemon's for children! Grow up, haha!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: happy_man_laughing.jpg (60 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
happy_man_laughing.jpg
60 KB, 283x424
>Pokemon's for children! Grow up, haha!
>>
>>24836868
>PULL MY FINGER
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 400x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 400x435
>>24836868
Openly making fun of people is for children
>>24836888
Czech't
>>
File: Everyone.jpg (39 KB, 651x500) Image search: [Google]
Everyone.jpg
39 KB, 651x500
>>24836868
>>
Only children retain the desire to be grown up
>>
“When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

― C.S. Lewis, On Stories: And Other Essays on Literature
>>
>>24837211
>>24837173
>>24837157

How come it's acceptable for grown men to like Pokemon, but it's considered autistic/weird for men to like My Little Pony?

>tfw you might be on the same tier as brony manchildren
>>
>>24836868
Tell that to game freak
>>
>>24837235
Mlp is uber cringe worthy pokemon anime is too the shows suck
>>
>>24836868
The story really is and the in game logic is too but the competitive aspects aren't really for kids
>>
>>24837235
One is a game, the other is a show. I guess that is not a solid argument, but if MLP came out with some really great 10/10 game somehow, I would not discriminate to play it because I like vidya.
But everything else with MLP is 100% fuck you autistic
>>
>>24837235
Honestly, the fanbases for both are pretty bad.
I like both, I find most other mlp fans are also Pokemon fans.
I can hardly stand most venues for either one though.
At least there's not a bunch of retards screaming about how only the first gen of mlp is valid.
>>
>>24837248
Aesthetically you have to be a special kind of pansy to enjoy mlp
>>
>>24837255
See the moment you say something about genuners you know you a lie
Literally everyone has their fav gen that they stan last time i checked gen 1 was the worst
>>
>>24837266
...What?
>>
>>24837255
The normiest of normies I know IRL really like Pokemon and think bronies are weird as fuck. Even the hoodrat "swag" kids I know tell people they like Pokemon and emulate the older games on their phones. Most of them do think men liking MLP is weird as fuck at the same time.
>>
>>24837235
MLP is aimed at just little girls, while Pokemon is aimed at all children. Both fanbases are 100% manchildren though tbqh.
>>
>>24836868
And Super Princess Peach is for adults like you, right?
Don't try denying it. I saw what you were doing on your 3DS.
>>
>>24837235
Because mlp was a meme that got out of control and autists believed it was actually good
>>
>>24837235
One is marketed to everyone, the other is marketed to young girls. Makes sense now?
>>
>>24837579
>>24837258 Because it is :^)
>>
boy in op picture has yet to shave
>>
>>24836868
Meh, like I give a shit about being a manchild.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 125x100
>>24837235
The most stupidest question ever asked. Of course it's going to be autistic for grown men to like little pink ponies and buy their merchandise and play with them, it's not autistic for grown men to like cool monsters and fighting them against each other trading etc..
>>
Most people including uber normies grew up or were acquainted with pokemon fondly back in the 90s and 2000s, which is why its still seen as a semi-fine thing to be into since most people have heard of it and a lot understand it. MLP was always known and seen as a show for little girls so when grown men are into it its not as acceptable, also I would argue mlp is a lot more autism than pokemon but thats a pretty biased opinion obviously.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.