[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come no one in the Elite Four has any role in the story like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450142772104.jpg (77 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450142772104.jpg
77 KB, 540x540
How come no one in the Elite Four has any role in the story like the champion does?
>>
im gay
>>
wait for malva in Z :^)
>>
Malva

but to be fair, she only plays an outside role in the Looker missions post-game.
>>
Also Lorelei in FRLG
>>
>>24835547
They're Neutral.
>>
>>24835565
It's about Pokémon. Not You.
You don't exist and I don't exist.
It's about Pokémon. Not about users.
>>
>>24835547
Wallace
>>
>>24838668
Forgot the :^) fudge
>>
The Elite 4 are probably very busy; I assume they get challenges all the time, also they'd want to train a lot to try and beat the Champion themselves.

The Champion on the other hand is generally satisfied with their position and gives themselves more free time to wander about and meet people. The Champion probably rarely receives challenges, except from the Elite 4 members.
>>
>>24835738
this and koga
also they made agatha a gym leader in the anime
>>
>>24838713

I was going to say this. The elite four probably have more time being consumed since trainers need to challenge and defeat them first before getting a chance at officially facing the champion. Betting most trainers that take the challenge aren't likely enough to manage all 4 continuous victories in the end, so the Champion has more free time on their hands to wander around without the worry for mandatory league battles.
>>
Because gamefreak can't into interesting stuff
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.