[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm Satoshi >This is my partner Pikachu >And this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: faggots.jpg (135 KB, 852x471) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
135 KB, 852x471
>I'm Satoshi
>This is my partner Pikachu
>And this is Gekogashira
Pikachu
Garakgara
>Nice to meet you I'm Serena
>I'm Eureka
>This little one is Dedenne
>And this is Squishy
>I'm taking care of them
Denne
Wololo
>I am Citron, Eureka's brother
>Nice to meet you

EVERY FUCKING EPISODE
WHY
>>
>I'm Anon
>This is my partner OP
Slurp slurp
>>
>>24834962
Because childrens' attention spans have degraded so thoroughly that they can't remember the main characters' names from week to week.
>>
>>24834962
Maybe because it's a fucking kids show you mongoloid.
>>
>>24834962
I'm Ching Wu Chong-Long-Dong, nice to meet you, faggot desu!
>>
File: and this the bride, fam.webm (209 KB, 790x480) Image search: [Google]
and this the bride, fam.webm
209 KB, 790x480
how else do you introduce yourself to people you don't know?
>>
>>24835013
I don't
I never met new people because I never leave my mom's basement
>>
>>24835013
what?
>>
File: 656Froakie_Dream.png (35 KB, 176x182) Image search: [Google]
656Froakie_Dream.png
35 KB, 176x182
>>24834986
This, why not watch something that influences you OP, something that makes you think?
>>
They're bad guys who steal other peoples' pokemon!
>>
>>24835696
As opposed to what? Good guys who steal other peoples' pokemon?
>>
last I checked, that's the proper way to introduce yourself to someone
>>
>>24835013
Off screen.
>>
The constant repetition of names isn't because it's a kids show - plenty of kids shows aren't that poorly written - it's because the show is just a glorified commercial to sell merchandise like the Transformers cartoons.
>>
>Iibui is literally E and V spelled in katakana
>Eieievuiuiuibui
Jesus, just call it Eevee.
>>
>>24834962

that's how they greet each other in japan, faggot.
>>
>>24835788
This.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.