[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrorist attack in paris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Bulbasaur-Planter.jpg (28 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
Bulbasaur-Planter.jpg
28 KB, 450x299
Do ou think gamefreak will had an easter egg/tribute/etc about the terrorist attack that took place in paris in pokemon Z ?
maybe some litwick findable in some area or something like this, or the logo pray for paris
>>
You're an idiot.
>>
>>24834890
I don't think they would want to bring attention to it.
>>
>>24834890
I don't think so
>>
Gen7 will have a pokemon that only knows explosion and will have a towel on its head, screencap this for the future.
>>
a Terrorist Pokémon?

A Pokémon can be anything.
>>
>>24834890
Why the fuck would they?
Did they have monuments to past violence against Japs in kanto/jhoto/hoenn?
Did they have monuments to violence against honkong in bw?
This is a stupid fucking idea.
Additionally, why acknowledge terror in games that are supposed to be fun? Real life isn't tumlbr.

Additionally, Japan isn't interested about fear mongering about isis in the US, the government is doing that just fine.
Gotta getcha nice and scared so when they start beating the war drums you'll jack off to 50 dead frenchies
>>
>gamefreak giving a single shit about anyone outside of japan (and korea)
Give me some fucking event pokemon first
>>
>>24835038
>>gamefreak giving a single shit about anyone outside of japan (and korea)

Oh, I forgot about that
>>
>>24834890
Where can I cop pic related?
>>
>Be me
>Making Pokemon Z
>Team Flare takes over Lumiose
>They hold hostages in Lumiose Press
>There's an explosion too
>This'll be amazing
>Paris attacks happen
>Force to rewrite story and scrap the Lumiose takeover
>'Reveal' Volcanion
>>
>>24834927
>it's a ground type monkey with a turban
>new ability sandinate, and learns explosion through levelup
>>
>>24835030
They had the twin towers site in BW and victini :^)
>>
>>24834890
They already put Hoopa in Kalos.
>>
Mega electrode
It's just electrode with a towel on it.
Electric/Normal
HP: 60
Atk: 50 -> 250 (+200)
Def: 70 -> 20 (-50)
Spa: 80
Spd: 80 -> 30 (-50)
Spe: 140

Ability: Holy duty. Explodes immediately and is left with 1 HP
>>
File: Serena Paris attack.png (952 KB, 1490x835) Image search: [Google]
Serena Paris attack.png
952 KB, 1490x835
>>24834890
I hope they wont, soon it will be forgotten and no one wants to be confronted with references to some old event.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.