[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed? X and Y would have definitely been some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Why is this allowed?

X and Y would have definitely been some the greatest games in the series if the gym leaders and e4 actually had Pokemon.
>>
Why wouldn't the elite FOUR have FOUR pokemon :^)
>>
File: 1364633205115.png (26 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1364633205115.png
26 KB, 320x287
>>24834565
I'm not going to go through them because I don't feel like it but there are more problems with XY than just its Gym Leader roster.
>>
>>24834565
>tfw no challenging 6 vs 6 Elite 5 battles.
>>
>>24834565
It started in B/W.
>>
>>24834565
Calling it - in the rematch battle in X and Y they will all get megas. Gyara, Scizor and Altaria are set but i think the most likely of the 4 for Malva is Mega Chandelure.

Muh patterns confirmed
>>
File: 45452.png (505 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
45452.png
505 KB, 704x528
>>24834565
>X and Y would have definitely been some the greatest games in the series if the gym leaders and e4 actually had Pokemon.
>>
>>24834565
>X and Y would have definitely been some the greatest games in the series if the gym leaders and e4 actually had Pokemon.

That's what Z is for. Always need those bucks.
>>
some of them actually had the chance to be good.

Wikstrom's Klefki and Aegislash had the potential to be the most frustrating core to break, but the AI can't effectively use King's Shield and outplay you like a human player can, and Klefki didn't have the moveset to be a true supporter.

I don't even think his scizor had bullet punch.
>>
>>24834665
Yep, thats what i think aswell. I imagine they will have 6 pokemon each in the rematches in Zygarde game plus obviously megas too.

Malva Mega Houndoom
Siebold Mega Blastoise/Gyarados
Wikstrom Mega Scizor/Mawile
Drasna Mega Altaria/Garchomp

Thats counting only old megas of course
>>
File: truly.png (9 KB, 310x175) Image search: [Google]
truly.png
9 KB, 310x175
>>24834633
>>
>>24834722
Ackchually, his Scizor did have Bullet Punch
>>
>>24834633
this, at least Kalos has badass Wikstrom
>>
>>24834741
Anon, I hate to break it to you but OP's point still stands because the Kalos E4 don't get rematch teams.
>>
>>24834565
>only 2 of their own region's pokemon each
>except Malva
why is Malva best Kalos E4?
>>
>>24834637
>>24834723
Going by the anime, Houndoom and Blastoise are pretty safe bets. Gyarados is Lysandre's, so I doubt Siebold would have it. Wikstrom likely gets Scizor if the gym leaders are to get Megas for rematches too, since Mega Mawile would have to go to Valerie if Mega Gardevoir goes to Diantha. ALTHOUGH, I hope they change Diantha's to Diancie, since they seem to thematically match more (and of course in name too). That being said, Drasna seems likely to get Mega Altaria considering that cuckold thing going on between the Secret Base guy's Flygon and Garchompite.
>>
>>24834964
Chandelure and Torkoal aren't from Kalos bro
>>
>>24834964
>>except Malva
>Chandelure
>Torkoal
Anon, I...
>>
>>24834978
>Going by the ashnime
>ashnime
Please stop.>>24834985
>>
>>24835149
>ash
>mega evolution specials
Please stop.

>>24834978
Diantha and Diancie don't have name parallels in Japanese, where it really counts.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.