[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Red was never seen again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 105
File: cryin5.jpg (98 KB, 636x658) Image search: [Google]
cryin5.jpg
98 KB, 636x658
>Pokemon fans right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz2vHLqtNw
>>
>>24833939
>why was red never seen again
Dafuq you talking about nigga?
>>
File: Squiddy Laugh.png (77 KB, 280x261) Image search: [Google]
Squiddy Laugh.png
77 KB, 280x261
>>24833973
Watch him getting brutally murdered by WarGreymon
>>
Red went off to a different region.
>>
>>24833939
The fuck?
>>
File: 1449773041838.jpg (295 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449773041838.jpg
295 KB, 800x800
Before I say anything else, I'm going to admit I'm a huge Digimon fan and still butthurt over SSJG Goku vs Superman and Buu vs Kirby. Tremendously bullshit fights, and I expected bullshit from this one, too.

I was not disappointed. Yeah, Greymon's victory was practically a foregone conclusion, but the way it happened was completely out of character for both Greymon and Taichi.

And it's also utter bullshit that Charizard would be helpless without a trainer.

Taichi would never resort to beating up the other kid. He'd sooner rush into the battlefield to get to Greymon's side than attack someone else.

There's also a good chance Wargreymon would figure out he's way too strong for Charizard and not use those claws. He wouldn't kill unless there was evil intent. That bloody impalement was stupid and cringeworthy. Probably not as much as this post, though. But fuck Death Battle. Shouldn't have suspended my no watch policy for this one.
>>
>>24834185
Any personality traits that hamper the ability to kill the opponent are removed, like kindness and the strive for a "fair" fight. It's a lot less
>Who would realistically win in a fight scenario
And more like
>Which side is stronger

I can't really enjoy fights like Thor Vs. Raiden or this one where it's obvious which side would win.
>>
>>24834204
The power gap between Wargreymon and Mega Charizard X is so large that Wargreymon would have stomped no matter what their humans did. This doesn't excuse going wildly out of character, and again, no Pokemon is helpless and pacified without their trainer.

There's no way Superman can tank SSJGSSJ's Kamehameha without a scratch. Knowing they'd have done it the same even after DBS bumped him up to damn near universe buster tier is infuriating as fuck. Don't get me started on Kirby vs Buu. This is why I don't touch Death Battle anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 891x600
>>24833939
They completely threw red under the bus. Red thought it was a friendly competition whereas Tai thought it was a life or death fight. Basically, the fact that digimon's tone is a bit darker than pokemon's won them the fight. Maybe wargreymon would've kicked mega-charizards ass straight up, but we won't know because the tards that wrote it decided that it would be cool if the trainers fought each other instead of the mons. Also, that Boomstick guy is the biggest faggot I've seen in a while.
>>
>>24833939
I forgot how edgy and cringey these things. Makes me remember why I don't watch them. That said I'm glad Charizard was not given a free pass.
>>
File: carlos.png (120 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
120 KB, 425x282
>>24833939
Looks like Red became Ash!
>>
>>24834314
God damn it Carlos.
>>
File: Size Comparison 2.jpg (257 KB, 437x629) Image search: [Google]
Size Comparison 2.jpg
257 KB, 437x629
>>24834314
kek

>>24834230
>Pokemon ever standing a chance
>>
I thought it would have been Charizard VS Agumon line, not Red and Charizard VS Tai and Agumon line. Are all these death battles like this?

Fuck, makes me mad Mega Charizard X lost due to being confused as to why Tai punched Red. But yeah, anyone saw Wargreymon winning a mile away.
>>
File: cringe1.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
cringe1.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>watching any of these videos
>>
File: salt.jpg (124 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
124 KB, 400x400
I can taste it from here
>>
>>24834185
>>Taichi would never resort to beating up the other kid.
>the guy who tried to psychologically avuse his best friend in a power play and beat the shit out of matt would never hit another kid
>thinking it's out of chcaracter for any 12yo boy to hit another 12yo boy is out of character
>wargreymon wouldn't kill in a series called DEATH BATTLE

you are inconceivably and irreparably retarded
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 520x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 520x375
>>24833939
>Stop hurting my friend
>He doesn't even look hurt to be honest
>He then rips Charizard a new one and burns him and Red Alive

If I was 12 I would find that interesting. I used to watch Celebrity death match as a kid too.
>>
Realistically, Mega Charizard X should have torn Wargreymon into four separate pieces. Tough Claws, high attack stat, and a decent speed stat as well as good bulk. Any reasonable being would have agreed that Pokemon should be the clear winner in this. Death Battle rigged it in favor of their favoritism.
>>
File: 1447813059914.gif (1 MB, 610x345) Image search: [Google]
1447813059914.gif
1 MB, 610x345
>>24834458
>>
File: 1449985135896.png (174 KB, 800x714) Image search: [Google]
1449985135896.png
174 KB, 800x714
>>24834436
The only retarded one here is you.

Taichi didn't even want to fight Yamato, he basically forced him into it by making MetalGarurumon attack them. It was to try and knock some sense into him, not an act of aggression like Death Battle. Again, he's much more likely to rush to Greymon's side as he's done so many times before.

He was also trying to get Agumon to evolve so they could actually beat Etemon. He learned his fucking lesson, too. Maybe this concept is foreign to you, but Digimon liked to include character development in their series.

Death Battle was out of character as fuck, deal with it.
>>
>>24834458
HAHAHAHAHAHA wait are you serious?
>>
Before the video released, even /vp/ agreed this was no contest, and a lot of people myself included were afraid Charizard would win due to cherry-picking or taking game mechanics literally.
Now I see you saying the battle was biased against him? What happened?

No one can say it wasn't a fair fight. Charizard had more than 4 moves and wasn't beaten by a Rock attack. In fact, he exploited Greymon's elemental weakness, which I didn't know about!
What could he have done differently, besides killing Tai? Seriously, that's off the table, fighters cannot have prior knowledge of each other's weaknesses unless they've met before.
Mega Charizard Y has Drought, which helps both sides. Any other held item would only delay the inevitable.
Perhaps you can come up with a legal combination of moves that would OHKO any opponent, but no version of Red's Charizard ever had those moves, so it falls under the "no prior knowledge" rule, same as Batman vs. Spider-Man being restricted to their everyday equipment.
Face it, Charizard was represented accurately and fought at his best. He got some good hits in until WarGreymon showed up.
And remember, the animation does not determine the winner, it's only a visual representation of the results of research and debate, so there's no reason to call for a rematch unless you know precisely where Wiz and Boomstick got the facts wrong.
>>
>>24834185
>Taichi would never resort to beating up the other kid
He's not Masaru but it's not out of character.

Also Red kept trying to catch him. That's not cool man
>>
>>24834640
>Now I see you saying the battle was biased against him? What happened?
It's clearly just two guys in here. The thread yesterday pretty much was fine with everything
>>
File: Charizar size.jpg (114 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
Charizar size.jpg
114 KB, 500x476
Pokemon is a sport.
Digimon is war.

Pokemon are slave pets.
Digimon are living weapons of mass destruction.

You never stood a chance.
>>
File: 1450268546722.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1450268546722.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
Can any of you drawfags make a confussded charizard x edit with this pic?
>>
>>24834653
Pokémon is a strong universe actually. But this was a gimmick battle from the start like most of their videos are now
>>
File: oh my.jpg (6 KB, 139x135) Image search: [Google]
oh my.jpg
6 KB, 139x135
>>24834679
>he takes the Pokedex seriously
>>
>>24834688
Rayquaza busted a meteor with hyper beam in one of the spin off games. He was spamming that shit in the movie against Deoxys.

Are we really dismissing the power levels in Pokémon just because of low end feats in the anime? I thought we were better than that.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 600x835
>>24834348
metalseadramon is shit even for digimon standard
>>
>>24834348
>being this much level of autistic shitposter
Wew lad
e
w
>>
File: starscream fug.jpg (76 KB, 367x546) Image search: [Google]
starscream fug.jpg
76 KB, 367x546
Digimon vs Mega Rayquaza when?
>>
File: Size Ray.png (117 KB, 513x228) Image search: [Google]
Size Ray.png
117 KB, 513x228
>>24834718
>Digimon vs Mega Rayquaza when?
Why? We all know the outcome.

MetalSeadramon alone could slaughter every single living being in the Pokemon Universe.
>>
File: Seadramon Line.png (487 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
Seadramon Line.png
487 KB, 500x570
>>24834709
He's not, he's one of the stronger Megas out there.
>>
File: smoll punny dragon.jpg (41 KB, 435x507) Image search: [Google]
smoll punny dragon.jpg
41 KB, 435x507
>>24834750
>>
>>24834640
Literally no one is arguing that the battle was biased. Everyone pretty much agrees that WarGreymon wins simply because Digimon is on a whole other scale of power. People are just displeased at Tai's out of character action and the le edgy br00tal implaing and the whole roasting both of them alive
>>
>>24834750
Has Metal Seadramon ever busted a meteor in free fall?
Y? Then he can trounce with Ray
N? He's fucked
>>
File: 1337892160421.jpg (33 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
1337892160421.jpg
33 KB, 450x304
>>24834773
http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2453-character-profile-rayquaza

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2338-character-profile-metalseadramon

METAL SEADRAMON AUTIST (aka barneyfag junior)
BTFO
B
T
F
O
>>
Reminder that the majority of DEATH BATTLES are either popularity contest or subliminal messages.

>Boba Fett vs Samus Aran
The internet loves Samus for only one reason: the zero suit.

>Akuma vs Shang Tsung
Street Fighter is more popular than Mortal Kombat.

>Rogue vs Wonder Woman
Marvel is just slightly more popular than DC.

>Mike Haggar vs Zangief
Street Fighter is more popular than Final Fight.

>Zits vs Leonardo
TMNT is more popular than Battletoads.

>Yoshi vs Riptor
The internet doesn't like edginess, and Mario is 1000x more popular than Primal Rage.

>Vegeta vs Shadow
DBZ is more popular than Sonic. Also Shadow was practically a rip-off of Vegeta.

>Mario vs Sonic
Sonicfags were butthurt after Shadow's loss, so they made Sonic win against his arch enemy.

>Luke Skywalker vs Harry Potter
Sci-fi is a more aesthetically pleasing genre than fantasy worlds. Star Wars is a movie giant while Harry Potter only pales in comparison.

>Starscream vs Rainbow Dash
The internet LOVES mlp. Brony pandering at its finest.

>Master Chief vs Doomguy
Halo has a bigger fan backing than Doom.

>Doctor Eggman vs Doctor Wily
Metal Sonic is a patrician taste amongst Sonic fans.

>Peach vs Zelda
Probably /v/ circlejerking

>Thor vs Raiden
Marvel is more popular than Mortal Kombat.

>Link vs Cloud
Screwattack loves Nintendo games

>Batman vs Spiderman
The ultimate Marvel vs DC fight. Proves again that Marvel is more popular.

>Pikachu vs Blanka
Nobody liked Pikachu in the first place. Was obvious from the very get-go.

And then there's Goku vs Superman. Since the debacle has been going on for years, I'd leave this to your better judgment.

>He-Man vs Lion-O
Either Screwattack hates furries or He-Man was just more popular in the 80s.

>Shao Khan vs M. Bison
Shao Khan was the more appealing character.

>Star Fox vs Bucky O'Hare
THE BIGGEST EXAMPLE OF A POPULARITY CONTEST. WHO THE FUCK KNEW WHAT BUCKY O'HARE EVEN WAS? Also the internet loves Star Fox.

(cont.)
>>
File: 1448912323095.jpg (195 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1448912323095.jpg
195 KB, 517x768
>>24834781
He even wins against Wargreymon

Holy shit Digimon is weak
>>
>>24834679
>Gimmick battle
Wtf is that even supposed to mean?

Any mega digimon can obliterate the whole pokedex with no effort at all deal with it.
>>
>>24834807
Nope
>>24834781
>>
>>24834789
Don't even bother.
>>
File: Size Fetish.jpg (134 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
Size Fetish.jpg
134 KB, 600x324
M-Seadramon and how much of a dick i am comparison.
>>
File: Metalseadramon btfo.gif (894 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
Metalseadramon btfo.gif
894 KB, 500x346
kek 2bh famitsu
>>
>>24834789
>Pokemon Battle Royale
For some reason they wanted to go against Charizard being the fan favourite, and no one ever liked Venusaur anyways.

>Godzilla vs Gamera
Godzilla is more popular than Gamera.

>Batman vs Captain America
To control the mass butthurt after Spider-Man vs Batman, they had to balance it so that he wins one, loses one.

>Power Rangers vs Gundam
Gundam is more mature than Power Rangers

>Ryu vs Scorpion
The GET OVER HERE! catchphrase won this one.

>Deadpool vs Deathstroke
The internet fucking loves Deadpool.

>Kirby vs Buu
The cute character has to win. The internet also generally prefers Kirby.

>Guts vs Nightmare
People tend to know Berserk more than Soul Calibur.

>Iron Man vs Lex Luthor
Once again, Marvel is more popular than DC...

>Beast vs Goliath
... but they still tried to excuse themselves from it.

>Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher
The internet LOVES Solid Snake. The backing on /v/ is immense too.

>Donkey Kong vs Knuckles
Since Sonic had already beaten Mario and Tails had already beaten Luigi, they had to make at least one Nintendo VS SEGA match with SEGA coming out on top. Also the HE meme.

>Wolverine vs Raiden
The internet LOVES Metal Gear Solid.

>Mr. Satan vs Dan Hibiki
DBZ is more popular than Street Fighter.

>Hawkeye vs Green Arrow
Take a wild guess.

And finally, this battle.

Digimon only won because Digimon typically displays darker, more mature themes than Pokemon could ever do. 4chan also holds the opinion that Digimon is preferable over Pokemon aesthetically (with the exception of /vp/)
>>
When the fuck is someone going to draw Charizard and Wargraymon fucking?
I am okay with Wargraymon raping Charizard's pussy
>>
File: 1425938441208.jpg (220 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
1425938441208.jpg
220 KB, 600x709
>>24834789
>>24834820
>overlooking Gaara vs Toph
>>
My issue is that in pokemon you can mega evolve instantly and attack on the same turn, which is something they didn't showcase. Apparently digimon need to download data from the environment, which takes a lot longer. So you could argue the match isn't Charizard vs Wargreymon, it is Mega Charizard X vs Agumon. So I think Red did actually have a chance of winning, provided that he was willing to mega evolve Charizard and OHKO agumon straight off the bat. Of course though, this wouldn't be very entertaining.
>>
>>24834951
You are clutching at straws.
>>
>Pokemon vs Digimon 2
>Masaru Daimon and Agumon are journeying
>suddenly Hareta and Empoleon appear
>Masaru goes to punch Empoleon
>Hareta catches Masaru's punch
>Pokemon vs Digimon 2: Masaru Daimon vs Hareta

this would be the most hype rematch.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMkUzTfPBXw

here we go guys.
>>
>>24834698
>Rayquaza busted a meteor with hyper beam in one of the spin off games.
and Tactimon is a star buster.

what's your point?
>>
>>24835017
Yet you can't argue against it.

The only assumptions I need to make is that mega evolution happens instantly, which is true of in game mechanics, that Charizard is faster than Agumon, which it is, and that Charizard X can OHKO something of comparable bulk to Agumon with Outrage or Dragon Claw, and would you look at that:

252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Dragon Claw vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charmeleon: 264-312 (102.7 - 121.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The in-game character of Red wouldn't really have a problem with OHKOing Agumon before it has a chance to attack either, considering how frequently he does that to Team Rocket's pokemon. There's zero reason why he would wait around for the Digimon to do its flashy evolution.

Of course I'm going to defend the pokemon considering I'm on this board, but this is a fair objection to how the death battle was carried out.
>>
>>24834773
>doesn't have any Chrome Digizoid armor
>thinks he can survive longer than 3 seconds it takes MetalSeadramon to charge up RIVER OF POWER
Didn't you learn anything from Charizard's slaughter?
>>
File: rage 2.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rage 2.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>24835035
>just smacks him in the face with a Pokeball
What a rude retard, Digimon aren't retarded slave pets you can do whatever you want to.
>>24835048
You are aware Agumon can wrap-digivolve right?
>>
>>24835087
He's probably not. I doubt half of the anons in here have even watched Digimon and they just bash it because brand loyalty.
>>
>>24834226
>people STILL think Goku can touch Supes

Supes is straight up bullshit man.
>>
> Pokemon vs Digimon
> Just some guy with mediocre pokemon
> Against some guy with shit tier digimon
Why is this even allowed? At least do the real battle faggots.
>>
File: Dead Lizard.jpg (532 KB, 956x681) Image search: [Google]
Dead Lizard.jpg
532 KB, 956x681
>>24835087
Yeah, sure, Digimon can divievolve quicker if they have contact with a human, but in pokemon, Mega Evolution takes zero turns, so it's literally just the same time it takes for Charizard to attack. However quick warp-digievolution is, it's not instant, which gives Charizard an opportunity to get the OHKO.
>>
>>24834348
Have you ever played Shadow of the Colossus?
>>
>>24835117
Zeed would rape the whole pokeverse you dumb fuck. Even Superman would be raped.
>>
This is just what we needed in this board, separatist arguments between digi and poké fags
>>
>>24835040
But not metalseadramon.
>>
>>24834314
Ok I laughed hard at this 10/10
>>
>>24835154
Zeed would be OHKO analy raped by Saitama
>>
File: anita what.png (203 KB, 599x570) Image search: [Google]
anita what.png
203 KB, 599x570
>>24835119
>takes zero turns
Digimon are not restrained by turns.
>>24835151
Yes I did, okay game.
>>
File: 200px-Zeedmillenniumon.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200px-Zeedmillenniumon.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>24835188
I don't know what a Saitama is, but you cannot OHKO someone who is Omnipresent.
>>
>>24834439

The difference is that Celebrity Death Match was claymation, which automatically gets it an A+ on effort alone.

These have no redeeming qualities and they 100% of the time pick the winner so as to generate the most clickbait.
>>
>>24835154
Isn't Arceus omnipotent? Then he wins.
>>
>>24835119
>However quick warp-digievolution is, it's not instant, which gives Charizard an opportunity to get the OHKO.
First of all, you're working on the assumption that Charizard is some kind of superspeed teleporting god, when Mega X isn't even among the top 100 fastest Pokemon. Nothing he can do is instant. Hell, nothing he can do even has priority.
Secondly, you're delegating Digimon to Pokemon rules, as if they need a 'turn' to digivolve. While yes, in the show they use flashy evolution sequences for entertainment purposes, barring one scene in the second movie, the evolution sequences in-universe are generally seen as instant transformations. In moments where they had to save episode time, or where they've already shown the sequence once before, the Digimon transform instantly. Usually being briefly surrounded by a light, or a digital egg for a second or two before emerging as the desired form.

Hell, if you want the most recent example, in Tri Agumon went through ALL his forms, ALL the way up to Omegamon in under a minute WHILE doing multiple attacks in between.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O12YiLFdVFY
>>
>>24835195
>Digimon are not restrained by turns.

Good to see you don't play the games.
>>
File: pika.jpg (536 KB, 900x616) Image search: [Google]
pika.jpg
536 KB, 900x616
>>24835212
>Isn't Arceus omnipotent? Then he wins.
His battles and being ensalved by a 10 year old say no, he isn't.
>>
>>24835200
the whole point about saitama is that he's always more powerful than his opponent
even if he were to fight an omnipotent being, saitama's power would go beyond omnipotence
>>
>>24835119
>no charge up fag

Yeah no, pokken which is the closest to real time battling proved this false
>>
>>24835212

Arceus is just some nerd who first realized you can spell words with Unown.

Those are the real motherfuckers. D-I-E spells fuck Zeedmilleniummon
>>
>>24835225
Feats for Saitama defeating being that can destroy Universes or direct statement that his power is to be s always more powerful than his opponent? If there is none then ZMM >>> Saitama.
>>
Charizard was fucked from the start. A closer battle would be Agumon vs Charmander, no evolution allowed.
>>
>>24835237

Saitama is "One Punch Man."

His power, by definition, is that he beats anything is one punch.

Also, he's indestructible, so he's getting that punch in.
>>
>>24835212
>be omnipotent
>be nearly killed by a meteor

Being arceus is suffering
>>
>>24835215
>when Tai finally came back to his sense
>>24835222
Unlike Pokemon, Digimon games aren't made on the same template from 1997 and in the one I'm currently playing there is no turns.
>>
File: 1337395754504.jpg (54 KB, 388x617) Image search: [Google]
1337395754504.jpg
54 KB, 388x617
>>24835200
He got rekt and sealed by a fucking kid.

>>24835225
That job is already taken by Demonbane.

>>24835242
Saitama is still a human hence why he cannot fly but his athletic abilities are hyped to the roof. Zeed can literally destroy time and space, and I highly doubt Saitama can survive the death of his own universe.
>>
>>24835242
> One Punch Man
His official name is Bald Cape. His power is being bald and wearing cape.
>>
File: Zeed.jpg (50 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Zeed.jpg
50 KB, 360x480
>>24835242
You don't seem to understand. Zeed Milleniummon is an omnipresent being, you cannot defeat him his will is absolute.
>>
>>24835195

Mega-evolution is instantaneous in every real-time Pokemon game.
>>
File: Huanglongmon.jpg (65 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Huanglongmon.jpg
65 KB, 320x320
>>24835242
That's all fine and dandy but he couldn't beat Huanglongmon.
>>
>>24835251
> his will is absolute.
He isn't absolute. Just very strong.
>>
>>24835251
You don't seem to understand. One punch.
>>
>>24835222
Story vs world
>>
>>24835265
He can't punch anything if time and space destroyed. Can't win if can't punch. Checkmate.
>>
>>24835255
By the time Red would even release Charizard from the Pokeball, Agumon would have already been in his Mega form.
As the anon state before, Digivolution appears instantaneous to the rest of the world as seen in practically any episode.
>>
>>24835259
>He isn't absolute.
Yes he is, he manipulated history before he existed so he could be born.
>>24835265
Can One Punch hit someone who is omnipresent aka always exists in every time and dimension there is?
>>
>>24835272

>implying people don't punch their way out of timeless voids all the fucking time
>>
>>24835282
Omnipresent being can't evade punch by definition.
>>
>>24834820
>also overlooked Yang VS Tifa
>>
File: ZeedMillenniummon_a.jpg (38 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ZeedMillenniummon_a.jpg
38 KB, 640x640
>>24835284
>implying you can punch nothing
Zeed sends his enemies across time and space.
Empty space is a void, he sends you beyond that.
>>
>>24835282
> he manipulated history before he existed so he could be born.
That at best means that he is transcendent not that he is absolute.
>>
>>24835249
>He got rekt and sealed by a fucking kid.
Then fused with the kid's partner.
>>
>>24835292

>implying you can punch nothing

Yes, that's exactly what I'm implying. I posted a picture of someone breaking a dimension from outside of all dimensions for a reason.
>>
File: terriermonputsitbest.gif (95 KB, 353x279) Image search: [Google]
terriermonputsitbest.gif
95 KB, 353x279
>>24835249
>wrecked
Zeed got exactly what he wanted.

On the perspective of a digimon fan, they should have made the fight more even by having Red fight with all six in his team, including a mega mewtwo. If they threw the other rules out the window, might as well go all out for the series finale.

But they wanted to rush it for some reason.
>>
File: smileing.jpg (28 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
smileing.jpg
28 KB, 250x240
>>24835288
You can kill him, but he exists the very moment after making your kill literally pointless.
He existed before he was born, and after he dies.
>>
>>24835251
Oh, okay.
>>
File: 1448938075370.jpg (29 KB, 504x292) Image search: [Google]
1448938075370.jpg
29 KB, 504x292
>people ACTUALLY arguing One Punch Man, or for that matter any joke character like Viewtiful Joe or Travis Touchdown, would ever lose

The ENTIRE POINT is that they win without fanfair or ceremony despite fighting things beyond comparison no one could defeat. It's like arguing Bugs Bunny would die if he were shot by Fudd.
>>
>>24835306
But he died for a moment so it is technically a win.
>>
>>24835313
> one punch man
> joke character
He is serious character. His story is drama about heroism with deep and subtle subtext.
>>
File: L Drago.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
L Drago.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>24835314
That's like saying L Drago loses when he stops spinning for a moment before starting to spin in the other direction after stealing the spin of the opponent.

The fight goes on until one is dead, and you're not dead if you're alive the same moment after.
>>
>>24835301
>>24835305
What happened to the one from the Xros manga? And what about the one from Digimon World Dawn and Dusk? That one gets defeated by the MC since he's part of Gaia Origin.
>>
People complaining are fucking stupid
It's DEATH battle not You Live Battle
Someone was bound to die
>>
File: 7qUV3J2.jpg (313 KB, 1200x863) Image search: [Google]
7qUV3J2.jpg
313 KB, 1200x863
>>24835351
the one in Xros Wars manga (and presumably the one in Dawn Dusk) are essentially mindless and act on instinct, and both are essentially "defeated" by the things that made them happen move on to something else, not for something in the outside.

Xros Wars manga specifically nene opening up the xros from the inside, dawn dusk the guy who pulled it off prefering to use Chronomon instead, don't know why.
>>
>>24834204
>Any personality traits that hamper the ability to kill the opponent are removed, like kindness and the strive for a "fair" fight
Horse shit, they had Goku destroy the kryptonite for a fair fight.
>>
>>24835359
If it's the BATTLE TO DEATH why Red even tries to fight by the rules? Seems like shitty attempt to downplay pokemon side.
>>
File: 1426540898258.jpg (18 KB, 142x236) Image search: [Google]
1426540898258.jpg
18 KB, 142x236
>>24835363
>Xros Wars manga specifically nene opening up the xros from the inside, dawn dusk the guy who pulled it off prefering to use Chronomon instead, don't know why.
What am I reading?

So... how does ZeedMilleniummon get stopped in Xros Wars manga?
>>
>>24835373
>why Red even tries to fight by the rules
Because it is the only way he knows how to fight.
>>
>>24835319
This. It's a seri serious series.
>>
>>24835375
Humans somehow got inside it and forced it to devolve. I don't know all the details since I've never read Xros Wars, but it was a different Zeed from the one typically cited.

The Millenniummon line typically cited is the one from the Wonderswan games Anode/Cathode Tamer and Brave Tamer. It's so ridiculously powerful that it was only beaten because it was tsundere as fuck for the protag the entire time.

No one else would even stand a chance. Even if you somehow managed to destroy its body, it can literally just will itself back into existence.

It literally created a time paradox to birth itself.
>>
>>24834820
>no mention of Yang VS Tifa which was solely to shill RWBY, and on top of that was completely unfair given that Yang is the literal counter to Tifa
>>
>>24835383
He killed Blue's Raticate.
He knows how to fight to death.
>>
File: RIVER OF POWER.jpg (54 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
RIVER OF POWER.jpg
54 KB, 360x480
That's all cool and shit but
Is there any Pokemon powerful enough to kill a Mega level Digimon like Metal Seadramon?
>literally impenetrable armor made out of Chrome Digizoid
>one of the biggest and heaviest Digimon
>fastest aquatic digimon
>arguably even faster while flying
>can effortlessly move trough the ground
>unstoppable physical attacks due to his size and speed
>gigantic cannon that easily penetrates any material except Chrome Digizoid
>can breathe fire
>can create giant tidal waves out of nothing
>>
>>24835427
I thought this meme died years ago along with other Pokemon Creepypastas.
>>
File: 1430159802487.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1430159802487.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>24835434
Fucking autistic metal seadramon poster
>>
>>24835427
>He killed Blue's Raticate.
He never did that, pokemon fans made that up because the franchise is too toddler-ish for now grown men in their mid twenties.

Why do you all love to lie so much?
>>
File: smile2.jpg (9 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
smile2.jpg
9 KB, 269x187
>>24835443
I'd be mad to if I'd lose an internet argument.
>>
>>24835375
>>24835403
To make the explanation short, to form ZMille in the manga they had a human (nene) posessed by a digimon going totally bonkers and straight up combine a lot of digimons, including several millenniumons, the final boss, the evillness that will destroy the future etc.

So in order to defeat ZMille, the only option they had was getting absorved by it, getting guided to Nene and then fix her mind. From the outside there was nothing they could do.
>>
literally why is this shit allowed?
what does anything in this thread have to do with pokemon?
how is this not a digimon circlejerk?
>>
File: ULTIMATE STREAM.jpg (59 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
ULTIMATE STREAM.jpg
59 KB, 360x480
>>24835434
Just for a comparison, you know the shield WarGreymon carries on his back and used to deflect all attacks from Mega Charizard and stay unhamed all Death Battle long?
>Metal Seadramon is COMPLETELY covered with 10 times as think armor

Can someone photo shop Sundowner on his face?
>>
Jesus the ending is cringeworthy
But wow for one screwattack didn't do a bullshitt battle nice
>>
>>24835472
why don't you marry with Metal Seadramon? you autist
>>
>>24835375
This ZeedMilleniummon, not near as powerful as the one mentioned in versus, was created by digixrosing endless digimon by Nene!Shadowmon (Shadowmon possessing Nene).
The other 2 main characters and Nene's sister go inside ZeedMilleniummon, rescue Nene and then the four use their xros loader to make a forced xros open, that divides ZeedMilleniummon in many other powerful digimon.
Nonetheless, this digimon was powerful enough to destroy both the digimon world and the real world... by just being a zombie.
>>
File: RAGE!.gif (2 MB, 247x183) Image search: [Google]
RAGE!.gif
2 MB, 247x183
>>24835403
>It literally created a time paradox to birth itself.
Pokemon will never be this rad
>>
File: System (35).png (196 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
System (35).png
196 KB, 600x600
>>24835472
Easy win for the Perfect Charizard.
Digimons are lucky that DB used just Chrizard-X.
http://pastebin.com/9ZqkK3vh
>>
File: Whaamon.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Whaamon.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>24835477
>the ending is cringeworthy
Why?
>>24835478
I wold if I could.
>>
File: What the.jpg (140 KB, 397x366) Image search: [Google]
What the.jpg
140 KB, 397x366
>>24835491
I don't click links, post here you lazy fucker.
>>
File: just post it here.png (2 KB, 303x20) Image search: [Google]
just post it here.png
2 KB, 303x20
>>24835513
> post here
>>
>>24835464
Charizard is not a Pokemon?
>>
File: tldr.gif (389 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
389 KB, 320x240
>>24835527
>100k
Sum it up you fag.
>>
>>24834820
Is this bait? Literally every outcome could've been the opposite and you would've still found a reason why it's unfair.
>>
>WarGreymon uses buttblast
>Wobbuffet uses counter
>>
>>24835539
Perfect Charizard evolved dozens of times, learned hundreds of moves, defeated thousands of enemies and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>24835434
And it can be virtually wrecked by any mid-tier Mega level Digimon out there. Hell, I wager even Magnamon can tear Metal Seadramon to shreds.
>>
>>24835539
>not knowing Number God 100: Perfect Charizard
>>
File: unlimited fug works.png (4 MB, 2098x2350) Image search: [Google]
unlimited fug works.png
4 MB, 2098x2350
>>24835472
mega fug
>>
>>24835403
>>24835458
>>24835481
I thought universes were immediately getting destroyed by ZeedMilleniummon's presence.
>>
File: Metalseadramon Literally Giant.jpg (59 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Metalseadramon Literally Giant.jpg
59 KB, 500x376
>>24835575
>>24835586
So fanfiction. Glad I didn't read trough that.
>>24835578
>And it can be virtually wrecked by any mid-tier Mega level Digimon out there.
You think so why? Because he got defeated by the main character powered by the same power that stopped Apocalymon from destroying the entire human and digital world?
>>24835587
MetalSeadramon is basically a bigger, faster, smarter, stronger Mega Rayquaza who's covered in impenetrable armor.
>>
>>24833939
>Being butthurt over a fan-made battle
>>
>>24835613
Gotta admit i like his hair a lot.
>>
>>24835242
>His power, by definition, is that he beats anything is one punch.
No, his power is super strenght.

>>24835613
best episode https://youtu.be/B3AvtpRCt2s?t=19s
>>
>>24835613
Mewtwo can just defeat him with Psychic Powers.
>>
>>24835613
And it's made of data, so it can be deleted by whoever operates the computer it's stored in.

Checkmate.
>>
>>24835647
Digimon exist in an another dimension, not a computer.
>>
>>24835613
Because Omnimon is stronger than Wargreymon and there are dozens of Digimon that are up there with Omnimon. Seriously, more than a decade has been since the original Digimon anime series and there are very likely more Mega Digimon that can wreck a chump like Metalseadramon.

> Impenetrable armor
Tyranitar: "Its body can't be harmed by any sort of attack, so it is very eager to make challenges against enemies."

Registeel: "Tempered by pressure underground over tens of thousands of years, its body cannot be scratched.", "Its body is said to be harder than any kind of metal. A study has revealed that its body is hollow."

Yeah, so are extremely strong Pokemon which can get wrecked by Mega Rayquaza any time of the day.

Hell, just send Marcus after MetalSeadramon. It's gonna be like Shadow of the Colossal but more glorious.
>>
>>24835650
So whoever controls the dimension can delete it, yes?
>>
File: Diablomon.jpg (470 KB, 948x1893) Image search: [Google]
Diablomon.jpg
470 KB, 948x1893
>>24835637
That was brutal as fuck.
>>24835638
Why don't you elaborate that thought and I'll explain to you what it wouldn't work?
>>24835647
If that was possible humans would have done that already many times.
The actual presence of a Digimon in the real world works like an EMP destroying all electronic devices near it.
>>
File: What01.png (83 KB, 339x329) Image search: [Google]
What01.png
83 KB, 339x329
>>24835657
>meany Mega are stronger
>quotes a Jogress
Stopped reading there, you're retarded please don't post in my thread again.
>>
>>24835678
Then tell me why the likes of Seraphimon, Gallantmon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Magnamon would not be able to defeat MUH CHROME DIGIZOID MetalSeadramon.
>>
>>24834352
When they had the Pokemon Battle Royale they didn't need a trainer and still killed themselves.

So, yeah. It was kinda stupid that Charizard was confused.
>>
File: Gallant Mon.jpg (231 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
Gallant Mon.jpg
231 KB, 752x1063
>>24835690
Because his CD armor is thicker, literally so thick it's impenetrable, he moves faster and he hits hard as them or even harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82VmzCS7lI
2:30 Dramon Slayers couldn't even scratch his armor, WarGreymon had to use all his power and risk everything to enter his body and lift his armor plates from below.

>citing only plot protected Digimon
>>
File: Laughin.gif (147 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Laughin.gif
147 KB, 320x240
>>24834352
>makes me mad Mega Charizard X lost due to being confused
>>24835707
>It was kinda stupid that Charizard was confused.
Yeah, that's why he lost.
>>
File: cancerzard.png (42 KB, 1202x666) Image search: [Google]
cancerzard.png
42 KB, 1202x666
>>24835491
>>24835513
>>
>>24835722
Why do Pokemon fans have such a hard time understanding how much a digimon jumps in power then he goes to Ultimate and than Mega level.
It's literally the equivalent of a pokemon Mega evolving 100 times.
>>
File: laughing dogs.jpg (31 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
laughing dogs.jpg
31 KB, 504x336
>>24835733
>>
>>24835594
It's said that the entire multiverse is fucked if that fractal chain on its body ever breaks.

Xros Wars manga had one without the chain, and it would have destroyed everything eventually. But it wasn't on the same level of power as Brave Tamer's Zeed.
>>
File: image.jpg (811 KB, 1286x1254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
811 KB, 1286x1254
>>
File: Cool Confident Pokemon Trainer.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cool Confident Pokemon Trainer.jpg
298 KB, 1920x1080
>>24835758
Sure, I'd like to listen to your opinions and arguments if you had any pokemon fan. :^)
>>
File: Djt-3-081_front.jpg (143 KB, 295x430) Image search: [Google]
Djt-3-081_front.jpg
143 KB, 295x430
>Saitama
>>
File: ZeedMillenniummon_b.jpg (73 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
ZeedMillenniummon_b.jpg
73 KB, 320x320
Your struggle is meaningless
>>
>>24835117
You still don't get it. Digimon are OP as fuck compared to Pokemon. Most Digimon could put a whipping on most Pokemon, Zeed is the OP of the OP.
>>
>>24835816
Dialga still can send them all back to time.
>>
>>24835740
Man, Alphamon was fucking brutal, I like that he lived up to his legend by being a nononsense digimon
>>
>>24835822
Did you know that Zeed has a attack where it creates a goddamn dimension and he then destroys it? Or one where he just destroyes time itself?
>>
>>24835434
>literally impenetrable armor made out of Chrome Digizoid
tell that to WarGreymon
>>
File: emma laugh.jpg (240 KB, 1656x1009) Image search: [Google]
emma laugh.jpg
240 KB, 1656x1009
>>24835822
>he takes the pokedex seriously
>he quotes the pokedex as a trustworthy source
>>
>>24835853
see
>>24835637
>>
>>24835822
Time ain't gonna do shit to Zeed.
>>
>>24835853
Learn to read >>24835722
>>24835841
He was going easy on them from what I understood.
Nothing special tho, other Megas displayed the same amount of power and resistance even in season 1.
>>
File: Misty Smile.png (272 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
Misty Smile.png
272 KB, 408x469
>>24835881
>Zeed can manipulate history to make it so Arcerus is never born therefore preventing any pokemon from existing
>>
>>24835885
>He was going easy on them from what I understood.
Given how I think he will ultimately end up being shown as a good guy I agree with that, what I meant was how he barely paid any attention to the digimon and just blasted and punched them around, he only started to pay attention when the two needed to create Omegamon started fighting in together

>>24835894
Given how psychotic the thing he would probably do that
>>
tfw Red didn't set up a +6 Dragon Dance while his opponent was still Agumon
>>
>>24835901
Whenever Zeed comes out of the wood works, it always requires a plot device to beat.
>>
>>24835914
To this day I wonder why he was even created, he has never been actually defeated in battle to my memory, the writer for the games probably jsut wanted a way to write a story where a young kid is exposed to Lovecraft unabridged
>>
File: Kuboed (2).jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Kuboed (2).jpg
77 KB, 600x600
>>24835914
>beat
>realize his wish
>>24835920
>To this day I wonder why he was even created
He created himself.
>>
>>24835936
Kubo is canadian? Also wasn't there a digimon who was literally meta?
>>
>>24834781
>>24834803
Ah, ok I get it now. Digifags have been brainwashing Pokefags into thinking Pokemon is weaker.
>>
>>24835920
Because he's the shit. One of my personal favorites to be honest. I love the idea of there being this complete asspull of power over the Digital World that'll never truly let heroes prevail.
>>
>>24835513
Sucks to be you, then. You're missing comedy gold.
>>
>>24835960
They are designed to be weaker. Here's your (You)
>>
>>24835574
>blast
>being affected by counter

Try mirror coat
>>
>>24835660
>literally Neo the digital deity that can effortlessly erase the Digi world and real world
>>
>>24833939
All these faggot being mad because goku lost.
My favorite character lost this show is bullshit!
>>
This would have never happened if Red never killed Agumon's marshmellow
>>
>>24836159
Some of my favorite characters won and I still think its bullshit. This shit is a popularity contest, nothing more.
>>
>>24836239
But Charizard lost. Wolverine lost.
>>
>>24836239
No, that's super powered bear down
>>
File: Flawed Respect Mechanics.gif (2 MB, 513x289) Image search: [Google]
Flawed Respect Mechanics.gif
2 MB, 513x289
>>24836239
>This shit is a popularity contest, nothing more.
>Pokemon loses
>Red of all people loses
>>
>>24835974
Whatever you say, Digifag.
>>
>>24833939
Holy shit. I dont even care if Pokrmon lost, bht could they at least have not made it so goddamn edgy and cringeworthy?
>>
>>24836365
What was edgy about it?
>>24836362
>lose argument
>call names in tard rage
>>
File: Shakamon.png (1 MB, 1362x766) Image search: [Google]
Shakamon.png
1 MB, 1362x766
But who is the biggest Pokemon?
>>
â–²
â–² â–²
>>
>>24836365
>literally quips the fight
>edgy.
>>
>>24836362
I like Pokemon more than Digimon, doesn't mean I'm an ignorant fucktard. Digimon are stronger.
>>
File: Whale.jpg (92 KB, 527x235) Image search: [Google]
Whale.jpg
92 KB, 527x235
>>24836420
Whailord
>>
Well considering that Digimon are Digital monsters. It's fair to say this death battle should of started with Porygon vs Wargreymon. Porygon would of just straight up destroyed him, Since porygon has godlike powers over the digital world period. He would De-evolved Greymon with his Devolution abilities then messed with his code turning him into a non-existant soup of numbers.

But that wouldn't be fine for Death Battle to showcase cuz they would get all butt hurt since they loved Digimon so much and decided to do a mediocure battle between Charizard, a first gen pokemon against Wargreymon, A digimon who's starter is also first gen, and was only chosen because of the relation of both of them being lizards.

Which is pretty retarded in of itself.
>>
>>24834653

>arguing size

wailord is one of the weakest fully evolved pokemon
>>
>>24836472
Please, cite anything that lists MSDM's size because from what I've seen, he's like Dragonair at best
>>
>>24835223

the arceus you get is an avatar of arceus. it's not the real thing.
>>
>>24837077
First, that's not how the Digimon world actually works.

Second, it was ultimately a battle between Wargreymon and Mega Charizard X
>>
>>24836472

Why do you keep using size as an argument when MDSM gets rekt by Digimon that are 10 feet tall at most?
>>
File: Metal Seadramon Taking a Bath.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Metal Seadramon Taking a Bath.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>24837092
Thank you for this irrelevant fact.
>>24837108
Okay >>24834348
>>24837077
>porygon has godlike powers over the digital world
No he doesn't, he wouldn't even be able to access the parallel universe that is the Digital World.
He's basically a retarded toy agumon.
He's also a NoData time so he's weak to every other Digimon type.
>>
>>24837163

>irrelevant fact

it's indicating that size doesn't matter in these power battles you fucking ape.

also you're comparing game scales to anime scales, which is retarded for either franchise.
>>
File: Nidoking Size 2.jpg (174 KB, 508x384) Image search: [Google]
Nidoking Size 2.jpg
174 KB, 508x384
>>24837153
>Why do you keep using size as an argument
Because it helps you understand how thick his armor is, how fast he is, how wide is his energy cannon and how deadly is such a large, indestructible and heavy object moving at those speeds really is.
>>
>>24837179
>size doesn't matter
Oh yes it does, especially when you're that fast and literally indestructible.
Thanks to his size, MS can easily kill the wast majority of pokemon only by landing on them.
He's so big that his armor gets so thick it's impenetrable even to WarGreymon's Dramon Killers as showed in the anime.

>>24837179
>also you're comparing game scales to anime scales
WarGreymon in DMO is not shrunk and reflects his actual size.
>>
>>24837198

except that he gets killed by a digimon a fraction of his size, so your own series contradicts your logic you fucking autist.
>>
>>24837179
>he thinks Groudon 4 ft tall.
>>
>>24833939
I think most people are fine with this outcome or would be if it wasn't so OOC bloodthirsty.
But yeah Charizard should lose to Wargreymon.
>>
File: Size Primal G K.jpg (307 KB, 983x664) Image search: [Google]
Size Primal G K.jpg
307 KB, 983x664
>>24837210
That's the fun part, WarGreymon survived RIVER OF POWER thanks to his Chrome Digizoid claws and armor, the same material MetalSeadramon is completely covered with.
Thanks to his massive size, his armor is massive as well, which in return makes it so thick it is impenetrable.

Also WarGreymon only won because he's the MC and powered be the same power that easily dispersed an attack so strong it wipes out entire dimensions (Apocalymon Self Destruct)
>>
>>24837259
>Also WarGreymon only won because he's the MC

so what you're saying is their size didn't matter.
>>
File: smile.jpg (49 KB, 620x467) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
49 KB, 620x467
>>24837264
>so what you're saying is their size didn't matter
Yes it does see here;
>>24837259
>>24837198
>>24837181
>>
>>24835406
>and on top of that was completely unfair given that Yang is the literal counter to Tifa

lol no. Yang's Semblance can only power her up if she survives the hits she takes. To put things in perspective, lv 99 Tifa (the Tifa they used in the Death Battle) can one shot the first boss of FF VII (the Guard Scorpion mech) with a basic attack. She can do that gearless, without any magic or ultimate weapons or Limit Breaks. It took all of team RWBY and Yang going all out with her strongest attack ever to take down a mech that is slightly smaller than the Guard Scorpion. In other words, the high point of RWBY is the starting point of FF VII. Logically, Tifa should have Saitama'd Yang.
>>
>>24837273

but the fact that wargreymon beat him despite it makes it irrelevant for determining power level. same reason azumarill beats the shit out of wailord.
>>
File: Whamon.jpg (21 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
Whamon.jpg
21 KB, 479x358
>>24837264
Is there any difference in being hit by a metal baseball bat and a solid metal skyscraper flying at you at 300 km/h?
I think there is.
>>
>>24837306

yes, but being skyscraper or baseball bat size doesn't determine if a fictional creature is more powerful than the other, as clearly demonstrated in both series.
>>
>>24835365
Because would Goku just let the kryptonite stay?
Hell no he would want to fight Superman at his full potential.
Besides what if there was no kryptonite in the match? That whole scene was cosmetic, Goku has no access to kryptonite at all outside of a third party source
>>
File: Whamon being Stupid.jpg (158 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Whamon being Stupid.jpg
158 KB, 640x480
>>24837296
>it makes it irrelevant
It doesn't because his size is a key factor in his deadliness and status as a Mega level digimon.
Whos is that hard to understand?
>>
>>24837332

how is it hard to understand that being bigger than its opponent doesn't mean that it's stronger? it confounds me how an actual digifag can't understand this when it happens all the time in digimon.
>>
File: Mosquitos.jpg (167 KB, 437x441) Image search: [Google]
Mosquitos.jpg
167 KB, 437x441
>>24837318
I never said it is the ONLY deciding factor, but in this case it plays a big role in the range of the attacks, size of his cannon, size of his armor, spread of his attacks and deadliness of them.
>>
>>24837340

and yet none of those things mattered against wargreymon. in fact, many mega digimon are smaller than their great forms, and even their champion forms, yet much more powerful.
>>
>>24837332
>>24837340
You just want that MetalSeadramon uses its whole body as a dildo and shove it up your ass.

Just. Stop. MetalSeadramon is an average Mega level Digimon. A lot of other Digimon are stronger than it. Fucking MagnaAngemon, an Ultimate, is stronger than him.
Yeah, okay, is just favourite, but stop. It's annoying.
>>
>>24837348
I am gonna need a drawfriend to make this a reality.
MetalSeadramon raping anon's ass
>>
File: emma.png (351 KB, 604x628) Image search: [Google]
emma.png
351 KB, 604x628
>>24837347
>>24837347
>and yet none of those things mattered against wargreymon
They literally did, if MS wasn't this big, WarGreymon would have easily sliced him in half with his first attack with the Dramon Killers, but due to his size and armor thickness the attack didn't even make a scratch on his body.
There is a reason WarGreymon had to risk everything and try to enter MetalSeadramons cannon instead of hitting his body again.
>>24837348
>MetalSeadramon is an average Mega level Digimon.
And yet there is no pokemon that could defeat him.
>>
File: Choice Scarf Ditto.png (513 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
Choice Scarf Ditto.png
513 KB, 900x700
>>24837371
>>
>>24837371
>They literally did

they didn't in the context of whether it's stronger than another fictional creature.

you are using size as an argument as to why it's stronger than something, when the thing that canonically beat it was dramatically smaller. as are many other things that are shown to be stronger.
>>
File: Size Comparison GigaSeadramon.jpg (94 KB, 339x252) Image search: [Google]
Size Comparison GigaSeadramon.jpg
94 KB, 339x252
>>24837348
Maybe you'd like me to step my game up?
Is there any Pokemon that could kill a literally perfect Digimon like GigaSeadramon?

GigaSeadramon is an improved version of MetalSeadramon, it is classified as a "Gigantic Assault Landing Ship" Digimon. His speed, defense and offense ensure his supremacy in the Net Ocean.
>A cyborg completely made out of Chrome Digizoid, thanks to his huge size his armor is so thick it is impenetrable.
>Fastest aquatic Digimon, arguably even faster when flying, can effortlessly move trough the ground.
>Can carry various Digimon inside himself including a ChaosDramon.
Giga Sea Destroyer; Shoots a gigantic energy torpedo from it's mouth.
Sky Wave; Shoots countless anti-air energy missiles at his opponent(s).
Can bite with his enormous metallic jaw
Can use its gigantic body to crush or slam into enemies.
>>24837383
>low hp
>can only make 5 attacks
>can't even perfectly transform into simple creatures like pokemon
>>
>>24835222
Most games don't restrict your turns at all though
Only DMW2, the PSP Adventure one and SXW did, the other ones will just let whomever the fuck has the highest speed take turns after turns over and over, like FFX's battle system for example.
And out of the 3 games where you can evolve in battle, only one of them wastes a turn (while also having a built-in mechanic that ignores this, and another to allow battles to start in any evolutionary stage).

Maybe the wondesrwan games are different but fuck do I know, who actually played those for more than an hour without dropping it?
>>
>>24837405

any digimon that isn't stronger than a planet can by default be beaten by arceus.
>>
File: Headshot.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Headshot.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>24837400
>implying any pokemon even compares to WarGreymon and his abilities especially his ability to fly and have such strong defense
>implying you get a Whamon to die for you
>implying you get the DigiDestined to support you
There are many factors involved here and site is definitely the most important one.
>>
File: 129615-emma-watson.jpg (215 KB, 950x1349) Image search: [Google]
129615-emma-watson.jpg
215 KB, 950x1349
>>24837426
>arceus
But Arcerus is is weak and slow. He never displayed a single attack capable of even scratching MetalSeadramons armor.
>>
>>24837436

so what you're saying is, wargreymon was more powerful regardless of their size.
>>
>>24837405
Imposter ditto's copy is perfect, Anon.
I am sure you play the game, so you would know that.
Also
>>
>>24837445

arceus creates planets. he controls matter on a planetary scale.

of course we're not using game versions here, because you're clearly using anime seadramon for your argument.
>>
>>24833939
This is the dumbest shit
>Let's take characters from different universes that have different rules
>HOW DO THEY MATCH UP
Shitty
Like Goku and Superman
Different universes, different rules.

Why do people put any weight in this at all?
>>
File: cartman.jpg (64 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
cartman.jpg
64 KB, 256x256
>>24837296
>but the fact that wargreymon beat him
Wargreymon never fought Metalseadramon 1v1, the Digi Destined and Whalemon beat Metalseadramon.
What are you even talking about?
>>
going by the fact that they cited earth as WarGreymon's weakness I'm going to assume they took stats from Digimon World Dusk, where any digimon can reach the 9999 HP/MP and 999 core stats cap, and its default move has 177 base power compared to MCX having much lower hard stat caps with some variations here and there, and I believe one of WarGreymon's traits greatly increases fire resistance

also jesus christ now I'm convinced Metalseadramonfags are literally autistic
>>
>>24837483
WarGreymon singlehandedly beat MetalSeadramon and Mugendramon in one hit
cheerleading doesn't count as participating in a battle and has never counted
>>
File: wargreymon_by_a311430-d8v1yth.jpg (123 KB, 895x892) Image search: [Google]
wargreymon_by_a311430-d8v1yth.jpg
123 KB, 895x892
>>24837458
>wargreymon was more powerful
He wasn't, he just got lucky and had 6 more Digimon help him survive long enough to land a lucky blow.
Did you even watch the anime?
>>24837472
>he quotes the Pokedex as a trustworthy source
>>
File: laugh05.jpg (91 KB, 1146x718) Image search: [Google]
laugh05.jpg
91 KB, 1146x718
>>24837496
>WarGreymon singlehandedly
Never happened, now we all know you're literally just lying, how desperate are you?
>>
>>24837499

he highhandedly deflected his most powerful attack, and then killed him with one attack. if that doesn't define "more powerful" then you're just grasping.
>>
File: 1436738521517.png (51 KB, 316x209) Image search: [Google]
1436738521517.png
51 KB, 316x209
>>24837499
>using the anime as a trustworthy source is okay
>but not something from the game
>>
>le clickbait argument

Fox beats Bucky and Godzilla beats Gamera:
>WAAH MUH POPULARITY CONTEST

>Beast loses to Goliath and a Power Ranger loses to a gundam
>B-BUT THE POPULAR CHARACTER LOSING MAKES MORE VIEWS
>>
>>24837508
>highhandedly

fucking autocorrect
>>
>>24837506
>AMVs
>meatfag
Of course.

When everyone jobbed and couldn't even scrath MetalSeadra, WarGreymon just pierces through it and wins in a single attack, so yes, considering everyone else did jackshit, he won the fight singlehandedly.
>>
File: laugh 3.jpg (221 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
laugh 3.jpg
221 KB, 630x421
>>24837510
But the Pokedex cannot be trusted.
>>24837508
>>24837526
Keeps lying after getting busted in his lies.

>>
File: Mac.png (113 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Mac.png
113 KB, 320x240
Don't let Pokemon fans lie to you

>Its body is as hot as lava and is always billowing. Flames will occasionally burst from its shell.
>>
>>24837472
>gets nearly killed by meteor.
>>
I'm going to sleep, hopefully you fags can think of something until I wake up.
Don't lie. You know I always bust you because I'm smarter than you.
>>
>>24837575
Any Ghost could just use curse and this thing would be dead in six turns.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 105

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.