[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: You make your own criminal organization for Gen VII. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: Maxie_art.png (85 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
Maxie_art.png
85 KB, 400x480
ITT: You make your own criminal organization for Gen VII.
What's its name?
Grunt's theme?
Grunt's teams?
Admin theme?
Admin teams?
Your theme?
Your team?
Your Mega Pokemon?
>>
>>24832764
>Skybit Corp (opposed to Terrabyte Inc)
>Grunts where cargo clothes (like factory employees), women have a winged cap (like mario)
>mostly flying types, but also dark and dragon. murkrow is common
>admins wear labcoats or nifty trenchcoats like morpheus from matrix, all of them with wing-ish details
>dark and dragon types, some of them flying. honchkrow and drudiggon are common
>i look like a bulky, wide admin, white labcoat, rectangular glasses and a pop-up delta wing can spring from my back when in a pinch
>hydreigon, flygon, honchkrow, noivern, mandibuzz and nidoking (stole it from enemy boss)
>>
Literally just make Team Galactic 2.0 and put Mars in charge. This time, they need the Primal formes of Dialga and Palkia to escape back to their original universe.
>>
>>24832764
Team Optima
They want to supplant the league and control pokemon breeding and evolution items in the region to prevent other trainers from being better.
>>
>Xenos
They're aliens from another world with sights on conquering the Pokemon world. They have Pokemon of their own, but unlike anything seen before. There are boss battles against uncatchable enemies.
>>
File: s2519.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
s2519.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>24832764
Team Entropy. Inspired more or less on political squatter movement.
They strive for anarchy in the world, both in human society and in Pokemon/human relationship, without any mythological approach.

They just despise authorities because they feel they restrict humans and Pokemon's liberties alike. They gather people fed up with how the League and authorities work and want to change the world. It wasn't until recently they went to more violent ways to express themselves by taking over gyms and important buildings. That was because of the violent response of authorities to previous demands.

Internally, they look like good people though. Their base is a big, ruined building, where you can see them conviving in harmony with their Pokemon.

Their teams are mostly Grass, Psychic and Fighting-types. Drowzee, Ralts, Medicham, Seedot, Scraggy and Bellsprout lines are frequent.

Their leader, Cecilia, is a huge idealist, kinda like Richard Stallman. Her team is composed by Chesnaught, Medicham, Exploud, Nuzleaf and Lilligant, the latter being her mega of choice.

When battling her, she asks you how do you wish society to be, and tries to talk you she's striving for the society she dreams of. After you become victorious, police breaks out and arrest her. The local gym leader or Elite Four leader talks to you that not everybody is ready for anarchy, and knowing about how spiteful and selfish most people are, society would be a total mess. It worked in Team Entropy because they all strived for a common goal, stating you that just takes one spiteful person to spoil that entire society.

Then, the "base" gets empty. Where you battled Cecilia there's a letter where she tells about the hardships of her past, and why did she made the organization. You can visit her in the jail.
>>
I had a few ideas for PTU settings

>Team Exodus
Does not have many grunts of its own, but relies on using other smaller criminal groups grunts that they control.
Admins have either dragon of fairy aces.

Goal is to unmake the current world so that they can return to the old one. Part of the setting is that it's an entirely new world built by legendary dragon pokemon by defeating and enslaving the other legendary pokemon, after they went out of control and destroyed the old one.

Admin clothing depends on which region they operate. The boss wears a white, flowing dress, and has Mega Florges as her ace. Her identity is unknown to all but the top admins as she's usually spending her time traveling the region to gain its power. Haven't decided on a name.
>>
>>24832764
We are team Plumbus. We are evil plumbers who want to steal all the water, and use our control over water to control the world!

Grunts wear blue suspenders with red shirts, and a red cap.

Grunts typically use Water, Steel, and Poison type pokemon. Typical Grunt pokemon include Tentacool, Qwlfish, Corphis, Buizel, Klink, Mawile, Croagunk, Trubbish, and Grimer

2 Admins exist. We have a male admin who wears an outfit similar to the grunts, except he wears a green shirt and cap instead of red. He's very tall. We also have a female admin who wears a frilly pink dress and a tiara. She is infiltrating the Contest circuits, so she typically doesn't dress like a plumber, but really she fits pipes with the best of us.

Male Admin Team: Foongus, Klink, Wartortle, Politoed
Female Admin Team: Luvdisc, Lombre, Roselia, Nidoqueen, Empoleon

My theme, as boss is similar to the grunts. I wear a white shirt with blue suspenders, a red cap, and boots. I am quite portly and have a large impressive moustache.

My team:
Amoongus, Vileplume, Starmie, Milotic, Steelix, Male Jellicent

My mega pokemon is Jellicent. When it mega evolves it bears an uncanny resemblance to my face. Most of Jellicent's stat boosts for mega evolving go to Special Attack and Defense. It stays Water/Ghost and its ability becomes Storm Darin.
>>
>>24832764
Team Buttscab, Team's goal is to force GF to make Luvdisc evolve into Alomomola
>>
>>24835389
So Red Lotus?
>>
File: gxmoA[1].jpg (220 KB, 760x456) Image search: [Google]
gxmoA[1].jpg
220 KB, 760x456
>>24835648
Not mega tyrantrum?
Not new tanuki pokemon?
Not Lyra as boss's bastard daughter?
>>
File: s1772.jpg (50 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
s1772.jpg
50 KB, 640x457
>>24835666
More or less, but a much more political and much less metaphysical approach. Talk about a more urban movement.

The idea is to build a Chaotic Good faction which never has been violent, but media (TV and radio) and NPCs portray them as violent. They just take over gyms and key buildings to spread their message, and try to drive you out with Pokemon battles.

I would like to see a battle between idealism and pragmatism, making the player to make something uncomfortable if they're more idealistic than pragmatic. The Elite Four leader is a bit of a cynical person, asserting that Cecilia maybe just wanted an excuse to become a tyrant, that people are mostly driven by egoism than colectivism, and people needs to be forced by an authority to seek a common goal.
>>
File: YOU ARE A CAPSLOCK.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
YOU ARE A CAPSLOCK.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>24832764
TEAM CAPSLOCK.
WE'RE ESSENTIALLY THE BORG.
INSTEAD OF TRYING TO RULE THE GALAXY, WE POST ON IMAGE BOARDS IN ALL CAPS.
>>
Team Tryhard
Grunts all look like Ace Trainers from previous gens
Grunt teams all include Ferroseed/Fletchinder/a pokemon that can achieve mega like Shellgon
Admins dress in edgy black and red outfits with capes.
All use a genieE
Every pokemon that can learn Toxic or WillOWisp has it.
Their goal is to ruin the Pokemon World Tournament with stalling.
>>
>>24835833
It's be too preachy dude
>>
Team fab. We're a bunch of gay dudes that use normal and fairy types.

There are only male grunts. They wear a unform that consists of a black fishnet tank top, pink hair, thongs, and leather boots.

Admin will be a buff dude who's ace is machamp and your male pokes will become uncomfortable and not attack.

Goal is to fuck all beautiful men and male pokemon
>>
>>24836133
>not team fag
You dun goofd
>>
>>24836088
I just love anti-villains.
>>
>>24836223
Those aren't anti-villains, those are dumb hippies.

Either way, anarchy is dumb, and even in a perfect world where everyone got along and there was world peace, it would still be dumb.

However, I don't think your idea for making them an enemy team is a bad thing. I love the idea of beating up peaceful hippies. Not for moral quandaries or whatever (I hate those), but just because I'm unashamedly a sadistic bully that would take great joy in beating up hippies.
>>
>>24837694
Yeah, I like when games force you to go against good characters. That's one of the reasons I loved Bravely Default.
>>
>>24832764
Team Nigga
Fighting against racial segregation at the speed of light
Dark and poison pokemon only
They give no money when you beat them because fuck you whitey
>>
>>24832764

>Team name
We don't have one.

>Grunt theme
Grunts are a mix of 25% scientists and 50% themed grunts. The themed grunts wear business casual.

>Grunt's teams
Pokemon types for grunts are Dark, Ice, and Steel. Skarmory, Pawniard/Bisharp, Scizor, Magnemite family are common Steel types, with Scizor and Bisharp being reserved for high level members. Ice types are Snorunt and Swinub lines, Avalugg, Cloyster, and Aurorus. Dark types are Absol, Drapion, and Sneasel.

>Admin theme
Male admins wear grey business suits with red accents. Female admins wear modest black dresses with grey and red accents.

>Admin teams
1) Bisharp, Avalugg, and Magnezone (Bisharp is ace/Mega)
2) Scizor, Cloyster, and Drapion (Cloyster is ace/mega)
3) Mamoswine, Skarmory, and Absol (Skarmory is ace/mega)

>My theme
First battle - dressed same as grunts but with blue accents. Second battle - business casual with sleeves rolled up. Third battle - Scientist lab coat and safety glasses over second battle outfit.

>My team
Cloyster, Scizor, Skarmory, Magnezone, Weavile (Weavile is my ace and mega)

We start out as a political movement. The player attends a meeting of the region's legislature, where I'm making a passionate speech for giving aid to our southern neighbors of Kanto and Johto, which are in a state of crisis after a rough tsunami season followed by an earthquake and hurricane.

Afterwards, the player gets the opportunity to interview me, and is given a gift by me (either an item like NeverMeltice or a low-level early stage of one of my mons like Shellder).

The player meets me several times throughout gameplay and I'm set up to be the current Champion of the region (or at least implied). However, a famine strikes the region, and I'm so consumed with trying to find a solution that I lose the title.

The game climaxes with the reveal of our team's machine built to create energy and food from the life force of Pokemon on top of the region's northernmost glacier.
>>
>Team abyss
>Grunts wear black robes embroidered with ancient runes and white porcelain face masks( similar to a hollow mask or the mask worn by darth nihilis) called acolytes of the abyss. Job is to carry out orders handed down by higher ups. ie searching ruins for ancient dark magics or asserting themselves in certain areas by taking out prominent trainers.
> teams consist of evil pokemon so generally dark or ghost pokes some psychics or others that fit profile.
>admins( Priests of the abyss) wear similar garbs but robes are more ornate and bulkier. masks now also have horns. all priests have sacrificed their eyes to become closer to the blackness that is the abyss. They now are able to perceive their surroundings through psychic powers.Priests are responsible for giving acolytes orders and researching dark arts. when a priest digs up an interesting lore he sends out acolytes to collect whatever they can find. they then study what ever was found. while mostly scholars and researchers they also hold black masses for the acolytes and teach their followers about the abyss.
>same themes as the grunts but pokemon are tougher also with a focus on psychic ability the often have kadabra or other psychic pokemon. absol is common as well
. I am the leader of The cult of the abyss or team abyss. As a young trainer i was visited by darkrai and brought into a hellish nightmare. The ordeal was terrifying but instead of fearing darkrai i devoted my life to worshiping the power of the abyss it brought me too. Through this i became a ruthless trainer and defeated any opponent with merciless cruelty as the abyss had taught me. Eventually i gained a following that became to be team abyss. I also wear dark robes similar to the priests i also wear a black chest plate the bears the emblem of my team. like the others i wear a porcelain mask with large horns extruding from it. and features are more evil.
cont
>>
>team is simple hydreigon alakazam gigalith
>mega hydreigon
>tem isn't concerned with world dominance just researching abyss and affiliated legendaries like darkrai or giratinal. we steal archeological findings and assert our dominance wherever we go and thus have become a problem
>>
>>24838188
>Hippies
>Good
Pick one and only one.
>>
File: hacktest1.png (155 KB, 1914x999) Image search: [Google]
hacktest1.png
155 KB, 1914x999
>>24835405

> Exodus
And I thought it was just me who thought this would be a suitable name for the criminal organization for my shitty rom hack.
>>
>>24839378
I was talking about moral inclination.
>>
>>24840919
Hippies are scum so its okay to beat them up. There's no moral question.
>>
Ultra wave

They are a big company that is secretly working on light technology in dangerous way. Their theme is purple and their plan is to have a monopoly and destroy anyone that will stop that from happening. They want absolute control and have enough power to make anyone do what they want. Team uses light types.
>>
Am I on Deviantart?
>>
Under nation

They are a cult that worships satanic Pokémon. Their theme is death. The Pokémon they use are from hell.
>>
File: h3DcUjW.jpg (163 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
h3DcUjW.jpg
163 KB, 780x770
>Team Coldsteel
Grunts:
>hot girls with big boobys who are sluts
>dark and steel types, mostly honedges and poochyenas
Admins:
>missing part of ears
>pretty much all bisharps and doublades
Me:
>jnco jeans, nine inch nails on fingers, and purple (cool kind not the gay kind)
>lucario, zoroark, gengar, houndoom, mightyena
>mega charizard x
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.