[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Z soon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Unbenannt.png (337 KB, 264x596) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
337 KB, 264x596
>>
>>24831735
no pokemon is dead
>>
Germans unite!
>>
this is pretty convincing actually
>>
>>24831735
makes sense
>>
>>24831762
nice maymay
>>
I can see this making sense desu senpai
>>
So my theory:
Japanese people will be able to download Volcanion on Pokemon Z (or whatever it is called) in movie theaters. This means Pokemon Z will be released before the movie premier. Maybe 1 month ahead of the movie so people have time to play the games, So my guess is Pokemon Z will be released in the second half of June.
Until then, i have lots of monsters to hunt in MH4U, still not finished the game :D
>>
>>24831877
it's already been announced volcanion with be getting a global release in ORAS
>>
>>24831947
where? enlighten me with a source please :)
>>
Good enough for me
>>
File: 1447008008034.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1447008008034.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
fucking hell Nintendo just give me this one thing and announce a new Pokémon already.

my life is such a crap I need this to be slightly happy the very least
>>
That's actually not a bad theory.
How about a theory that could support it?

>Z gets delayed, thus announcement gets delayed
>Z was supposed to be announced shortly after the Zygarde formes but since it was delayed, but the movie was already finished with trailer at end for puni chan and didn't want to put the anime on a long break
>we see Z everywhere because the main game was delayed, and only the main game

The only thing that seems to be going on track along with a delay is the TCG, but that could just be for the sets to be released with the game
>>
My theory:

They decided to wait until 2016 to announce the game for the following reasons.

>Since they already announced Complete Zygarde and Volcanion, it's less they need to talk about when the announce Z. Usually they announce the event legends in Jan/Feb like Diancie and Hoopa. December always has trailer and posters announced. Announcing Volcanion now with all that seems like there making room in January/Feb for something.

Less stuff to promote allows them to promote the game within 4 months between announcement and release. B2W2, HGSS, Platinum were announced and released in 4 months.

>Focus on holiday sales of current games. Why announce Z now when that could cut into sales of ORAS and XY during holidays. They would lose money.
>>
Another reason they didn't announce Z in December. There still promoting ORAS in USA! Happy Meals, Hoopa distribution, and the new Hoopa movie. They still got a lot of stuff to finish with promoting ORAS. Games are announced with worldwide releases now. They have to stop promoting ORAS everywhere to start promoting Z.
>>
>>24832583

Also games don't normally announce first in Corocoro. That with the addition to possibly continuing the worldwide release tread, Nintendo/GF are probably going to avoid officially revealing something worldwide in a japan only magazine and go with a Pokemon centered announcement like they did with XY.
>>
>>24831735
No. Pokémon Z in 2016.
>>
File: 1445647144483.png (655 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445647144483.png
655 KB, 1280x720
>>24832340
They announced Volcanion.
>>
>>24831735
Its obvious that they didnt use any old logo because Volcanion will be mainly for a new game, Zygarde game, be it Z or whatever. I think January-February is the time. There's no point in delaying it. I can see why they wanted to create some hype in 2015 without actually announcing the game but in 2016 there's no reason to stall it anymore
>>
>>24831735
god, that thing with the hole in its' chest is so damn stupid looking
>>
I really hope its January. There's no point in more waiting. We have Zygarde formes and Volcanion announced without any game. Probably even this Greninja form that might be called different in the games
>>
>>24831735
That's a pretty good indicator that an announcement will happen soon
>>
File: 1448691003618.jpg (24 KB, 414x419) Image search: [Google]
1448691003618.jpg
24 KB, 414x419
>>24831762
Youkai Watch killed it am I right?
>>
>>24832583
>>24833486
>being this delusional
>>
>>24838347
But those are good points though
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.