[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go information will be revealed today. I believe many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: boxart.jpg (17 KB, 280x160) Image search: [Google]
boxart.jpg
17 KB, 280x160
Pokemon Go information will be revealed today. I believe many of you will want to pay attention, don't want to miss it.
>>
>>24829449
Well, it exists and is far more interesting than whatever shit Gamefreak is going to make, so I am waiting.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1024x1128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1024x1128
really now?

Back after the reveal I basically expexted to get more Go info sometimes in November or this month, but based on the total radio silence since the reveal, I've kind of assumed we were getting it not until mid or late 2016 and we wouldn't be hearing anything this year.

Also why shouldn't I assume this is bullshit?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 304x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 304x360
It's gonna be nothing again isn't it
>>
>>24829471
>>24829524

quit bumping samefag
>>
>>24829449
Wasn't there supposed to be aavowed beta test this year?
Kinda disappointed they'd announce it and then have it be so closed that there's nothing to even pay attention to.
>>
>>24829832
>a closed beta test this year
Wtf autocorrect?
>>
>>24829471
At the moment you have no reason to, but hopefully you'll catch wind later today. Just thought I'd give you guys the heads up because you're my favorite board.
>>
>>24829832
>Wasn't there supposed to be a closed beta test this year?
uh no?
>>
>>24829842
Of course, /vp/ is a very "special" board.
>>
>>24829844
Idiot http://nintendonews.com/news/mobile/pokemon-go-closed-beta-testing-winter-2015/
>>
>>24829461
>le gamefreek a shit meme

as soon as the next main series game is announced you're going to be hyped as fuck don't lie you pussy
>>
>>24829858
But it was announced. What do you think this thread is about?
>>
>>24829852
Just realized this is an unofficial site and the article was from neogaf. I retract my statement and I am the idiot
>>
>>24829832
They also said they would give more information in October. Niantic are full of shit.
>>
>>24829852
>http://nintendonews.com/news/mobile/pokemon-go-closed-beta-testing-winter-2015/

>>24829873

You for even one moment thought nintendonews.com was an official Nintendo website?

Even if you admitted it, I don't understand how that can even happen to begin with.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.