[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gamefreak refuses to announce new game and make shitty Pay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 760x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 760x590
>Gamefreak refuses to announce new game and make shitty Pay to Play games for the anniversary
>Konami goes full nostalgia and makes an original monster meta and release a movie with high quality and not cocktease the fans by delaying announcements
Where were you when Pokemon died
>>
Here watching yugioh struggle to stay relevant
>>
>>24829289
Pokemon never died. ORAS sold more than XY
>>
>>24829289
I'm as disappointed as you, but let's not give GF more reasons to rush their games.
>>
>>24829289
You do realise every single game is pay to play, right?
>>
>>24829307
Are you retarded? That's a legit question.
>>
>>24829311
You go into a store. You pick up Pokémon X. You go buy it. You take it home. You can't play it without purchasing ergo it's pay to play.

What Anon meant was free to play titles that may have paywalls. Game Freak hasn't developed one Pokémon F2P game, so his argument is flawed.
>>
>>24829289
>>Gamefreak refuses to announce new game and make shitty Pay to Play games for the anniversary
Game Freak doesn't make those games, retard.

>Konami goes full nostalgia
How can you go more nostalgia than GF that's releasing the goddamn original game?

Also,
>buying cards to make decks
>not pay to play
>>
>>24829289

>implying game freak makes spin offs
>>
>>24829306
Why would Z in any way be "rushed"? All of the work is mostly done for them. They can just re-use the established engine for X/Y/OR/AS, but give us an actually GOOD game with it. Building the game itself is much less work than the engine, hence why New Vegas was released only 2 years after FO3, but was an infinitely better game because obsidian was allowed to prioritize on gameplay and world-building on a pre-established engine.
>>
File: 1449345844982.jpg (259 KB, 1533x884) Image search: [Google]
1449345844982.jpg
259 KB, 1533x884
>>24829289
when ni no kuni 2 was announced, the new game to overtake pokemon
>>
>>24829599
>Ni No Kuni
>overtaking Pokemon

Won't happen in America.
>>
>>24829599
Here we go again
>>
>>24829624
Or in Japan
>>
>>24829289
>>Gamefreak refuses to announce new game

I see some imbeciles still dont know the word "patience" which is double funny after last year everyone cried the games have become yearly releases
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.