[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ash Greninja is coming to Tretta!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: CWPO4LOUAAA_1hl.jpg large.jpg (151 KB, 725x592) Image search: [Google]
CWPO4LOUAAA_1hl.jpg large.jpg
151 KB, 725x592
Ash Greninja is coming to Tretta!
>>
Why did they say it was anime only then? I dont understand...
>>
>>24828756
Tretta Z
Picross
TCG

You can bet it'll be in the main games and Pokken
>>
File: 1380857311940.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1380857311940.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>24828666
>b-but it won't be in the next main games g-guys
>i-it's just animu exclusive you stupids!
>i-implying /vp/ is one person, i always liked ash's greninja i swear!
When will /vp/ ever learn?
>>
>>24828781
Allthough i do believe it wont be called Ash-Greninja in the games, just because Ash doesnt exist in that universe. It should be "players name"-Greninja
>>
>>24828792
i agree
will work the same for the other kalos starter's megas, just under different names like primals do
>>
>>24828771
Pretty sure it will be in main games. It'll be something like Az Floette (no breed, no evolve). But we know yet that Ash-Greninja is "as strong as Mega Sceptile" (AZ floette gots better stata than a normal Floette). So it'll be like a "free and permanent mega" to use. Ability? Torrent. Because with Protrean it'll be too stronger than other pokemons.
>>
>>24828862
Expect Protean because fuck everything.
>>
>>24828781

Lot of these games aren't mainline exclusive cut off from the actual mainline games due to being spin offs. We got a pixel picross puzzle that is just a picture alone. TCG with just one promo card of it like other anime reference cards. Now Tretta where they are bluntly forcing Ash into the same image of it. I can see them adding it to pokken with ash as it's trainer, but that will likely be the last of it.

>>24828792

Ash is seriously the only reason they use as an excuse for this to exist. The anime is actively trying to make it exclusive to Ash in more ways than one and every time they reveal more info about it, they continue to nail it down with that idea in plain view. I don't think GF would let the anime go this far with that seeing they are using the show/movie to advertise incoming stuff first this time around. I mean why even both trying to make it have such a unique connection to an anime only character. This could very well be a canned idea and the anime decided not to let it go to waste or whatever.
>>
>>24828781
>>24828792
>>24828812
>>24828862
>>24828986
I'm sure that Greninja is Mega, but now is known as "Ash-Greninja" ("Awakened" Mewtwo says hello) and Mega Greninja has ability to disguise as their trainer, Ash in this case.
>>
>>24828986
Sounds like you missed out on Ash's Pikachu and Serena's Pancham for Tretta.

They also confirmed Serena's evolving Eevee is getting one too.
>>
>>24828998

>Awakened Mewtwo.

This again. No official source called it that and the only reason to keep the idea of Mewtwo-Y as a mega was because it was before the big reveal of mega evolution was announced. They have no reason to go that far to hide a mega now.
>>
>>24828781
>yfw Ash-Greninja has higher stats and can STILL hold an item
>>
>>24828998
The thing is Ash doesnt have a mega item and Greninja doesnt have a mega stone.

I think its rather some new thing for Kalos starters. No one expected Primal Forms, this form is more likely something similar, some new form but we've yet to see its mechanics
>>
>>24829060
Mewtwo from M16 and Lati@ses and Fug from M18 also don't have a Mega Stone
>>
>>24829084
Good point. I dont know then, maybe it is a mega
>>
>>24829007
>No official source called it that
except for EVERY japanese official source prior to the reveal of Mega Evolution.
>>
>>24829060
>>24829084
>>24829101
C'MON IT'S ASH-FUCKING-KETCHUM
HE'S WALKING MEGA STONE
>>
>>24829084
Well, Rayquaza doesn't need a mega stone to mega evolve in the games either.
>>
>>24829129
I think they may have been referring to the name of the movie in those cases.
>>
>>24828666
Zygarde 100% looks so good in 3D.
>>
>>24828666
can anons start screencapping the fuck out of this thread
>>
>>24829084
Fug ate a meteorite
>>
>>24829084

Exactly. With that being said. Did they ever explain further into its Y forme? Was it pointed out mewtwo was mega evolving? Or did they leave it as a forme ability (ex: anime Giratina switching between alternate/origin without g-orb) which that particular mewtwo had?
>>
>>24829412

Damn. Meant as a reply to >>24829184
>>
>>24829351
If mega evolution comes from meteors, and Deoxys is a meteor, is Deoxys mega evolution?
>>
>>24828781
it would make no sense to let a pokemon called "Ash's Greninja" enter into the main series canon unless they plan to make Ash appear in the next games
>>
>>24829351
>>24829421
fug ate a deoxys?
>>
Fucktards don't understand that Ash-Greninja doesn't matter in the slightest as long as it isn't in the mainline games. Why should I care about some fucking Picross or Tretta shit. I am not mad, just learn the difference.
>>
>>24828756
what is "for now"?
>>
>>24828998
>I'm sure that Greninja is Mega

it's not. They wouldn't make it look specifically like Ash otherwise.
>>
>>24829439
The fug is fug?
>>
File: 1411305850809.jpg (32 KB, 591x352) Image search: [Google]
1411305850809.jpg
32 KB, 591x352
>>24829425
I want this. Not because it would be cool or anything, but because the massive butthurt in /vp/ would be amazing.
>>
>>24829895
Are you sure about that? They've done some pretty fucking stupid things in the past.
>>
>>24829004
Yeah, Tretta works differently, and each unique Pokemon has set stats and movesets, just like in the TCG.
They have "Ash's Pikachu" in the current series, which is a Pikachu with Ash's hat. That's not going to be in the main series either. Likewise, they can put Perfect Zygarde in Tretta now because the only actual data from the regular games they need is its type and a move it can use.
>>
>>24828666
I don't care as long as they don't cross link the anime with the core games with Ash-Greninja
>>
I knew right from the first time I saw this thing that it will be in a new category along with Eternal Floette and that calling it Ash Greninja and "anime only" is just red herring bullshit. I can't wait for all the fucking retards on here to get BTFO by the most obvious shit as usual.
>>
>>24828666
But will it still be Ash-Greninja in the game satan? Ash doesn't exist in the games.
>>
>>24838351
Now I hope Ash makes a cameo appearance and he gives you something that lets you access Ash Greninja, just to spite you autists.
>>
>>24829895
Mega Gengar looks like Morty.
>>
>>24829146
This.
The whole "aura" thing & Lucario having a mega ties into this IMO.
I'm sure more will be explained soon.
The Lucario statue, Lucario being the first Pokemon with a trainer to mega evolve, Ash manipulating aura.
I think this is a good lead a lot of people haven't been properly analyzing.
>>
>>24838798
no it doesn't. Maybe if it had blond hair sticking out of it.
>>
>>24829425
This really isn't far off with Steven mentioning Alan. Alan is literally fucking canon.
Who's to say this "new universe" we're in doesn't have ash?

Who's to say that Z won't be this generations yellow version.

All I really want from that is sugi Art of ash
>>
File: 1445213582196.png (282 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1445213582196.png
282 KB, 700x500
>>24829891

There wasn't any sign of it being 'for now'. They clearly mentioned it to us it will be anime 'only'. There is tons of ways to give us a flow of details about Ash-greninja that would leave us with the idea that this forme will be possibly added into the next mainline game installment(s). Instead they're not doing that. They are trying to really push it to being exclusive to Ash in the anime and even adding Ash's name into it while pointing out their appearance similarities. There is no reasoning to pull all this off as some sort of ruse in the end and start advertising it as something else. There is seriously no reason to hide it nor a reason to use the word 'only' in something like this. By the looks of it, this is just there way to cop out giving Ash a mega while they hand mega stones to everybody else instead.

>But Muh picross and TCG.

Picross is just a pokemon skinned game of the actual game Picross and only included it via password entry. The TCG is a promo card and appears to be basic stage pokemon, which they do with promo or special added cards. It's not the first time it has been done.

>>24829922

Good luck with that wishful hoping. Though some gaming fans are not fond of this forme, and honestly I like it because it's not that much of an eyesore compared to other bad designs shown to us. The people behind the mainline games are even more against anime related material. We're lucky enough to get vague references like Steven mentioning a trainer with a Charizard X who was possibly Alain from the mega specials. If the anime is gonna make this forme that special to ash, a character created by the anime itself and counterpart to trainer red, than the likelihood of it being used in the mainline game drops to just about zero and leave us the laughing stock for still pushing hopes that they might still add it into the game.
>>
>>24838944

>The people behind the mainline games are even more against anime related material.

Pokemon Yellow exists
>>
>>24838944
Truthfully, this seems more like what's happened in the games.

You can use M-Fug and then you can use Primal, so in Ash's case he can use a Mega (Mega Charizard Y) since they haven't given that out and use Ash-Greninja as the second one since that one doesn't require a stone or anything.

I'm only saying that because Mega Zard Y HASN'T been given to anyone and the only guy capable of using it (Alain) doesn't even know it exists. Lysandre doesn't either, who gave him the Zard X Mega stone.
>>
>>24839043
Wait, doesn't Tretta use even more washed out X/Y/OR/AS Pokemon models?
>>
>>24828666
Ok
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.