[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 900x900
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
Over reacts alot, other that that seems chill.
>>
Garbage.
>>
>>24828181
I originally thought He was a girl, because of His voice in the original Pokémon videos that he made.
>>
File: ed1.png (251 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ed1.png
251 KB, 512x512
>>24828181
An average youtuber + pokemon=???
>>
>>24828181
His voice makes me want to stop playing Pokemon
>>
>>24828181
view-whore who plays dumb in every video
>>
>>24828181
a scrub, he also is a baddie who is a view whore.
>>
WHAT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?????????!!!!!!!!!!
WHY IS IT HERE???????!!!!!!!!!
I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so on.
>>
>>24828181
Hot trash. Shitty theories, shitty voice, and shitty drama. Watched like 20% of two of his videos. That was enough for a lifetime.
>>
>>24828181
I'm not on the up & up with Poketubers.

I had misread that image initially as "Tyranitar Lube".
>>
>>24828181
60% of all youtubers and 95% of Pokémon youtubers are clinically classified as cancer. This guy is by far not even close to an exception of that rule.
>>
>>24829137
I did too, and considering how fucked up this board is I didn't even question it.
>>
>>24828181
he's a fucking FAGGOT jesus christ I needs to be castrated the smug cunt
>>
Are there ANY pokemon youtubers that are good?
>>
>>24830524

Honestly, no. It's not surprising when you think about it. YouTube is inherently a medium that encourages obnoxious, immature egomaniacs to begin with. The Pokemon focus, which is particularly suitable for inane meme-spouting and pandering to preteen audiences, only serves to further emphasize the average Youtuber's worst tendencies. I'm not saying that there can never be a Poketuber who's anything other than terrible, but it hasn't happened yet, and I think that odds are low that it ever will.
>>
>>24828181
He used to be good but got worse and worse when he tried to keep up with the times.
>>
wasn't this the guy who tried to sell t-shirts that had trade marked stuff on it and a few anons reported his ass? what ever happened to that?
>>
>>24828181
Garbage curry nigger
>>
File: 1345984508304.jpg (246 KB, 890x497) Image search: [Google]
1345984508304.jpg
246 KB, 890x497
>>24828181
>poketuber
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.