[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to class >be trans-Blastoise >some asshole human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
>go to class
>be trans-Blastoise
>some asshole human tries to pull off my cannons
>hit him with a Skull Bash
>get sent to the Dean's office
>explain to him that I'm trans-Blastoise, a Blastoise born in a human body
>tell him that as a Blastoise, I use attacks like Skull Bash when threatened
>he doesn't believe me, even though I am very clearly a Shellfish Pokemon
>won't let me call my trainer
>asked me not to eat my Poké Puffs in his office
>puts me on academic suspension

What can I do, /vp/? Should I call Officer Jenny? I already used Water Spout in his office. This is blatant discrimination.
>>
ebin

>there will be someone who will actually take this seriously
>>
>>24826859
I am serious, Anon. this really happened.
>>
>>24826850
this is fucking retarded
>>
You're quite a shellfish little shit.
>>
>>24826934
I've never understood the whole making fun of transgenders with south park style dolphin jokes thing.
>>
I think your nose piercing blew it for you
>>
Not a bad blastoise costume. 7/10 better than I could do
>>
>>24827015
It's not a costume. It's my body.
>>
>>24826979
you don't understand because you are fucking stupid.
>>
>skull bash
>one of the single worst attacks in the game especially on Blastoise

you're retarded in several ways you know that?
>>
>>24827166
But it doesn't logically work. You could never have been born a Blastoise or wolf or dolphin or another race. You could have been born the other gender easily, and it makes sense sometimes things get screwed up in the brain because biology is messed that way.
>>
>>24826979
Because transgenders don't exist, it's the same thing as when Kyle's dad thought he was a dolphin. There's male and female, you're either one of them.
>>
>>24827281
>expecting a human to use aqua tail or some shit
nigga was going for realistic satire, dumbfuck
>>
File: 13696065409031.jpg (95 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
13696065409031.jpg
95 KB, 1130x900
>>24827299
>If I don't like them or go beyond my knowledge, they don't exist
>>
>>24827299
>There's male and female, you're either one of them.
Yes? Transgenders do, in fact believe themselves to be male or female. What's the issue?
>>
>>24827299
So say a sperm carrying an X Chromosome fertilizes a mother's womb. The resulting baby would be XX, or female.
But what if the embryo absorbed a LOT of testosterone, and relatively less Estrogen?
The brain would develop Male, while the body develops Female.

Thats Transgenderism. And it can happen for other reasons besides that, but hormones do in fact exist, and can in fact be out of balance, closer to the opposite sex as the body's physical sex.
>>
>>24827337
Yeah, I can think of anything unreal and it does exist as long as I know about it!
>>
>>24827297
They are making fun of those that over extend with it. There are some that are trans male of female but there are a lot of people who take these things to the extreme so they can feel special and it becomes a circle jerk.

South park takes it to another extreme to show the silliness of those that say they are a wolf in a human body or anything remotely as insane as this.
>>
>>24826850
It's funny as hell imagining this all going down IRL
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 599x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 599x577
>>24826850
>be me
>trans Charizard
>trying not to be obvious because Char is so popular, but I am what I am, I dress up right
>dean rolls up after I Cut down some bushes in front of the SU
>try to Fly away but my parts are non-functional, I'm essentially in R/B territory
>fuck it, sneak in the back burn the whole building down
>don't fuck with my Flamethrower, bitch

Screencap this because the last parts are going to happen tonight. I'm sick of your fucking privilege.
>>
>>24827299
So what about true hermaphroditism or pseudohermaphroditism?
>>
>>24827368
the word you are looking for is intersex and yes, they exist.
>>
File: 1362780782304.png (134 KB, 576x599) Image search: [Google]
1362780782304.png
134 KB, 576x599
>Go to school
>be trans-Primeape
>girl makes eye contact with me
>I charge toward her and proceed to pummel the fuck out of the bitch
>She manages to escape my merciless trans-pig-monkey beating
>I chase her all across the school
>Sent to the Dean's office
>He tells me the police are on their way
>Staff member walks by and makes eye contact with me
>OKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>24827343
That's an entirely differnent thing to a modern day transgender. They still believe they are either male or female, so there's nothing wrong there.

>>24827349
Which is not thinking you're a dolphin, but thinking you're male or female. God it's like none of you guys can fucking read. I'm sorry but we don't live 10 years ago anymore, "transgender" has since taken on a very different meaning like feminism has.
>>
>>24827337
Modern day "trans-apple air pronoun" transgenderism doesn't exist though. It's just made up to make people feel special or for people who are confused about themselves to have a (rather stupid) way to classify themselves until they actually work out what they are.
>>
things that are genuine and should be accepted:
>I have intersexual genitals or imbalanced hormones, such as XXY hormone syndrome
>my hormones make me identify as a female despite having a penis, so I want to undergo procedure to be more like a woman which I feel I actually am
Bullshit new wave retardation:
>I'm a non-binary gender fluid individual respect my pronouns you shitlord
>>
damn it OP look what you started.
>>
>>24827299
Transgendered are still male or female
>>
>>24827452
Modern day transgender is the same as always. Stop being dumb
>>
>>24827474
that's just tumblr-tier stupidity. try going to /lgbt/ and you'll see even the trans people there don't tolerate spacegender call me xir bullshit.
>>
>>24827584
This. Fucking xhe/xerfags. Honestly. Some of them feel like they are just trying to be a special snowflake just because
>>
>>24827299
You are thinking of furies/other-kin/whatever.

Transgender is specifically MtF or FtM. Which are still just male and female.

>but muh slippery slope
The argument is just as stupid as the people saying that legalizing gay marriage would lead to bestiality. In fact it's literally the same fucking argument, but changed from "Marry [gender]" to "Become [gender]"
>>
>>24826850

OP, is that a booger coming out of your nose or am I just seeing things?
>>
>>24827299
Legit transgenders do exist, anon, and it's best not to downplay a movement for general acceptance just because a bunch of special snowflakes on Tumblr make a joke of it.

Now, if you're thinking of race, animal, or fictional character-kin types, they deserve to be ridiculed until the time they stop being "cool."
>>
Daily reminder

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85fSBUbjE20
>>
>>24827299
You look so dumb right now
>>
File: 1448518950341.jpg (52 KB, 599x347) Image search: [Google]
1448518950341.jpg
52 KB, 599x347
Someone explain what genderfluid is to me.
>>
>>24829616
Just look it up Nigga

It means a person who decides whatever gender they are at any point. They can use it to their advantage (a biological man who identifies as gender fluid could walk into a women's lavatory and then bitch about it to anyone who catches them) or just use it to clarify how special they are

Really, though? Without the scientific meat and it being a clearly conflicted issue for scientists, public facilities, and law enforcement (at least in the west), there pretty much is no way to tell if gender fluidity is made up or not. I personally think it is not, especially as it's only recently become an issue after people starting sperging out over pronouns because they don't know how else to broadcast their autism
>>
>>24831721
no retard it is a made up modern term for people who want to be a special snowflake, I think America should take all these "gender fluid" people and put them all in one place....like a camp of sorts.
>>
ITT: Reddit
Gender dysphoria is an illness and should be treated as such.
>>
>>24832121
>is an illness

It's objectively not an illness. Go look it up.
>>
>>24827584
Wouldn't it make more sense to fix the hormone problem?
>>
>>24832141
It is an illness. It's objectively a mental condition where a person perceives they were born the wrong gender and wish to be treated and regarded as the the other gender. Note that it is a perception, probably instilled at birth, and then reinforced by people on sites like tumblr who found up these people and tell them that it's okay for them to act retarded. So yes, it is a mental illness of sorts, maybe a disorder of a kind.

Either way, all trannies ought to leave normal society. If they want to sit on tumblr all day off their parents' money while crying to their faggot friends about their love of furries and agenders and cringe, they don't have to do it in a society with clear gender lines and an efficient system of handling gender disparity.
>>
>be me
>badass transmachoke
>ditch school to go to gym, browse /fit/
>eventually go to school
>bitched out for missing school and not wearing shirt
>m-muh machoke
>dragged to dean's office
>floor him with dynamicpunch the moment I get in
>>
>>24829616
its a gender that takes the form of the container its placed in
>>
>>24833934
Pffffffffffftttt
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.