[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulbapedia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Bulbapedia_logo.png (132 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Bulbapedia_logo.png
132 KB, 400x400
Best Pokémon information website?
>>
File: anonymous.png (149 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
anonymous.png
149 KB, 333x333
>>24826139
Definitively.
>>
>>24826139

For news, no. For main game information, no in terms of depth of info, yes in terms of organization. For side game information, usually. For non-game franchise information (for example, anime), usually.
>>
I totally agree with OP, Bulbapedia™ is definitely the best Pokemon info site out there, I highly recommend it.
>>
>>24826139
Sexy Joe is best
>>
>>24826155
>>24826150
pomf pls, your site is utter shit.
>>
>>24826139

Only if you care about weird trivia more than good relevant information.
>>
>>24826139
Serebii
>>
Pokebeach and Pokejungle used to have the easiest/fastest news and hosted occasional rumors. Plus the former hosted card scans before they went full jew and the latter stopped being relevant at all.
>>
>>24827471
Serebii still beat both of those with CoroCoro and everything so nope.
>>
I use bulbapedia for information and /vp/ for news.
>>
>>24826139
It's a decent wiki.
>>
>>24826139
Bulbapedia is so slow. It took them forever to start updating X & Y info, ORAS info, Super Mystery Dungeon info and when they did, they just lifted it from other sites.

So no, they're not the best Pokémon information site. Not even close.
>>
I often only look up stats, movesets, items, locations and other lists. So I just use veekun because it's more minimalist and faster. Bulbapedia is too bloated for quick research, and Serebii hurts my eyes. For news it doesn't matter since it gets posted around here anyway.
>>
>>24826154
>anime

lol no they get plenty of things wrong there
>>
I like the sheer amount of accurate information of Bulbapedia, and the reliable news and user-friendly layout of Serebii.
>>
>>24826217
>>24827351
>>24827520
when will you guys stop sucking joe merrick's dick?
>>
>>24827897
Calm down pomf, one of those guys didn't even mention Serebii
>>
>>24827897
>>24828035
Did you see this, everybody?

I've noticed that the ip count in this thread has not, indeed, NOT been going up whenever Liam pomfret is criticised. Now. I'm not saying I'm liam. But, well, I don't think this guy is too.

I'm fairly sure joe created this thread to continue his propaganda train for kikes like Liam to step down so joe can bask in his Jewish empire.

Open your eyes.
>>
>>24828444
I highly doubt that due to time zones
>>
>>24828444
...w-what?
>>
>>24827897
When pomf stops sucking underage dick.
>>
>>24828444
Is this a new pasta?
>>
>>24828444
1/10, here's your >>24828444 (Pomf)
>>
>>24826154
>anime
>still have problems identifying the sex of mons
>>
>>24828444
24 posts
22 posters
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.