[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that one extra year of development does not gurantee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 600x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 600x661
Reminder that one extra year of development does not gurantee a better game.

Need for Speed, another popular video game franchise that has had annual releases for the past several years, put an extra year of development on its latest entry. The game still turned out to be from mediocre to bad for most people.

We all know how incompetent Game Freak can be. So don't be surprised if the next Pokemon games turn out to be as shallow as ORAS. Temper your expectations.
>>
>>24824446
Need For Speed was shit to begin with though. Besides, racing games are in very low demand. Not even GT is doing good. Project CARS and Driveclub are pretty much the only noteworthy racing games out there that have some semblance of popularity. Mario Kart 8 is on a level of its own.
>>
>>24824446

>EA
>making good games nowadays

There's is it.
>>
>>24824446
>need for speed
>>>/v/
>>
>>24824534
His point is relevant doe
>>
But ORAS was good.
>>
>>24824544
RSE*
>>
>>24824446
You could develop a racing sim for 10 years and it would still be the same boring shit, I don't know why you'd compare this to a game like pokemon
>>
>>24824502
Fucking this

>Comparing GF to EA

I mean, GF isn't perfect, no game dev company is. But EA is scum of the fucking earth. Don't try and compare the two.
>>
BW2 had only one year of development too, right?
>>
>>24824488
To be fair, Most Wanted was pretty fun.
>>
>>24824488
>Need For Speed was shit to begin with though.

So was Pokemon. :^)
>>
>>24824446
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_V13kbY4yI
the only good song that ever came from that game
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1022x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1022x576
>>24824446
>you were a furfag the whole time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.