[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game freak will never make new evolutions for old Pokemon because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
Game freak will never make new evolutions for old Pokemon because eviolite.
>>
>>24824400
You have to be legitimately retarded to believe that. Fuck this troll thread.
>>
>>24824400
Nah, we'll probably still get an eevee or two every other generation. eevees are too popular not to get more.
>>
>>24824400
It is currently unknown.
plus, I want more New Pokémon.
A Pokémon can be anything.
>>
>>24824406
You're retarded if you think you're entitled to new evolutions. They will only go back for eevee and mega evolution.
>>
>>24824406
New Evolutions for Pokemon like Dunsparce or Farfetch'd are pretty much confirmed not to happen. There would need to be an in-game reason for the Eviolite to not work on Pokemon like them, then suddenly it can. The only explanation would be to reuse to the stupid Multiverse excuse again, because in the current universes, the Eviolite doesn't work on them, but in an alternate universe, it might.

Split Evolutions are still fair game, though. That's why we have Sylveon.
>>
I wouldn't mind some new Evos so long as they have a clear advantage over their old ones, like scyther to scizor and aren't another Chansey or Dusclops.
>>
>>24824425
>You're retarded if you think you're entitled to new evolutions.

I never said I was entitled to new evolutions. I said your reasoning is fucking retarded. Reading comprehension.

>>24824437
>New Evolutions for Pokemon like Dunsparce or Farfetch'd are pretty much confirmed not to happen.

And why the fuck would they? The reason they won't certainly isn't some easily removed or ignored item that would hardly make a difference as-is anyway.
>>
>>24824400

No. The real problem is that they have to come up with a new evolution method every time they give old pokemon a new evolution. The only people that would question "Why didn't eviolite work before" are 20-something metagamers sitting around on the internet all day discussing pokemon. The kids are only going to question why they level Sylveon up to 100 now to get Sylveon-2 when it didn't happen last time.
>>
>>24824689
>The only people that would question "Why didn't eviolite work before" are 20-something metagamers sitting around on the internet all day discussing pokemon.

This. Stop being fucking autists. I know it's hard for you all, but try.
>>
>>24824400
fuck you for reminding me of that scene and making me cry too ;_;
>>
File: sylveon4.png (105 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sylveon4.png
105 KB, 500x500
>>24824400
>implying
>>
>>24824437
>waaaaaaaaaah the pokemon that was designed from the very start not to have an evolution will never have an evolution f@#*@*#K U GAM FREE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.