[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally a game about squares >slap POKEMON on it >charge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: FUCKAMON SHITCROSS.png (149 KB, 622x316) Image search: [Google]
FUCKAMON SHITCROSS.png
149 KB, 622x316
>literally a game about squares
>slap POKEMON on it
>charge people real money for in-game items
>don't reveal or even hint at the next mainline game

B R A V O
>>
>>24822956
Fun game desu senpai
>>
File: 1427936399795.jpg (140 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1427936399795.jpg
140 KB, 680x680
>>24822968
if this puzzle shit and even cancerous stuff like GO came out ALONG SIDE an actually good, effort-invested mainline game, that would be great

instead we get half-assed garbage plus some shitty puzzle game and literally a smartphone game, the ultimate tumor on society
>>
>>24822973
I don't expect a main game more then once a handle generation. I think we were lucky to get 2 on the DS. That is the way it's always been.
>>
>yfw gamefreak promoting picross and shuffle to milk all the pokekeks to fund a new remake
>>
>>24822956
>>charge people real money for in-game items that you can get for free

FTFY
>>
>>24822973
>GO hasn't come out yet
>Its shit
/v/, at least wait til it comes out, then we can say how shit it is.
>>
File: 1443558046749.jpg (368 KB, 1207x859) Image search: [Google]
1443558046749.jpg
368 KB, 1207x859
>dropped this game because it's a kikeshit cashgrab
>take out my copy of picross DS from 2006 and have just as much fun
>>
>people actually want more mainline games
>you've been playing the same fucking game since the late 90s

Stop this shit. Mainline games are fucking garbage and they'll never improve on them because tpc has so many bullshit ideas about the image of their franchise they will cling to this same fucking format forever.

Fuck gyms. Fuck badges. Fuck the elite 4 and the league. Fuck all this shit. You have a huge, diverse setting you could do anything with and it's the same bullshit every time.
>>
>>24824542

But picross DS was a kikeshit cashgrab. You're just mad you can't wait twenty years and buy Pokemon Picross for $2 at Gamestop. PP caps your spending at roughly $30 and then gives you infinite blue funboxes.
>>
>>24824682
The spin offs are either tiny, shallow games (ranger) or just versions of terrible, existing games with pokemon slapped onto them (mystery dungeon). At least the mainline games add new Pokemon to be autistic about.
>>
>>24824843
word.
>>
>>24822973
>the ultimate tumor on society
That would be white people.
>>
>>24824697
wait, is it getting a physical release?
>>
>>24826521
tumblr pls go
>>
>>24822956
>sittin at home
>suck some cocks
>make this thread
B R A V O
>>
>>24822973
>implying this is using any of Game Freak's time at all
These're all made by third parties, they're not to blame for the lack of any new mainseries shit.
>>
>>24824843
>shallow games (ranger)
Could not be more wrong.
>>
>>24822973
There's PSMD, which isn't mainline, but it's better like that, since the next main game is most likely just going to be an XY re-release.
>>
>>24822956
>don't reveal or even hint at the next mainline game

What do you think the Zygarde forms are?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.