[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Ash-Greninja appears in both Picross and the TCG, do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1449620828502.jpg (86 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1449620828502.jpg
86 KB, 400x240
Now that Ash-Greninja appears in both Picross and the TCG, do you think it will appear in Pokken too?

They will definitely add Greninja to the roster because of how popular it is but it still needs a power-up
why give it a regular burst mode when it could transform into greninjash instead?
>>
File: Cilan Finger Point.jpg (64 KB, 370x489) Image search: [Google]
Cilan Finger Point.jpg
64 KB, 370x489
>/vp/ already mad over anime references and cries
>this happens

that could be one of the most glorious days of this board
>>
>>24822689
>ashnime pandering has got this far

Pokémon is truly dead.
>>
>there are people who don't realize that Pokemon in its whole is a franchise and not just a series of RPGs
>>
>>24822885
I think they're more mad that the anime is getting the attention when the games were separate from the anime. That and Adventures just being denied.
>>
>>24823017
>games were separate from the anime
Didn't that kind of stop being a thing since Yellow?
>Adventures just being denied
Did that get much attention from the guys behind the Pokemon franchise? I know two of the more important ones praised the series.
>>
File: 1426641892995.png (156 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
1426641892995.png
156 KB, 864x864
>>24822689

>One pixel art puzzle in a freemium game.
>One promo card like many anime reference cards.

Not even an anime fan and still see this as grasping straws. Except for these two small cases, it's not like they're adding him a ton in other places outside the anime. Unless with a slim chance they straight up add ash as a trainer in pokken, I don't see this happening. It's really all this forme has reason to exist.
>>
>>24822689
>because of how popular it is
Stopped reading here.
>>
>>24822689

maybe Sm4sh Greninja DLC costume
>>
>>24822689
>implying Pokken relies on popularity
There are some literal whos who made it in.
>>
>>24823452
>>24823466
I'm pretty sure he meant greninja's popularity
>>
can someone repost the secret area codes?
i reseted the game to restart without upgrades :)
>>
>>24823466
yeah, some of them aren't very popular but the most popular pokemon got in
>charizard
>pikachu
>mewtwo
>gengar

since greninja is the most popular 6th gen pokemon he should be in too
>>
>>24822841
Grow the fuck up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.