[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to choose a 6th kanto pokemon I am choosing between Snorlax,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (19 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
19 KB, 225x224
Need to choose a 6th kanto pokemon

I am choosing between Snorlax, Nidoqueen, and Rhydon

Heres my team
Omastar

Dragonite

Charizard

Venuaur

Jynx

Keep in mind im using this team for 3rd gen competitive purposes
>>
Use Golem
>>
Nidoqueen's stats are too low for her to seem effective i this correct?

Seems like a toss up between better defense and attack (Rhydon) or better special defense (Snorlax)
>>
What moves do they know?
>>
>>24820289
But i love rhydon so much

>>24820300
Snorlax or Rhydon or the ret of my team?
>>
>>24820300
rhydon is quiet natured
lightning rod and knows
rock blast tomp horn drill and dig lvl 42

Snorlax has thick fat adamant natured
body slam yawn rest and snore

Snorlax
>>
wanna know what your using the rest of your team for I.e. Charzard for fire, jynx for water and ice etc
>>
>>24820321
both are lvl 42

also it look like golem is a good choice honestly
>>
>>24820327
oh okay
Omastar knows

Surf

Rock Slide

Spike cannon

and
mud shot

Dragonite knows

Fly shock wave hyper beam and twister

Charizard knows
mega kick
brick break
flamethrower
and wing attack

(Still have ariel ace tm)

Venuaur knows razor leaf giga drain solar beam and frenzy plant
(going to teach sludgebomb very soon)

Jynx knows lovely kiss dream eater mean look and ice punch as of now
>>
Probably snorlax then because it seems like you have most of the types covered aside from electric and poison
>>
>>24820378
Venusaur is poison

Snorlax is cool i just cant seem to dig his moveset
>>
>>24820378
but thank you

aside from my choices which pokemon would you pick?

or revisions to my team id love to hear
>>
Rhydon and Snorlax are the better two options, and Snorlax is probably the better of the two since Rhydon can be taken out by any non-"not very effective" special hit. Both are slow and hit pretty hard, Snorlax just has better bulk and only one weakness to watch out for
>>
>>24820403
if you have a different pokemon for my team you think would be good lets hear it!
>>
Personally I'd probably get a snorlax because they are all around a pretty good pokemon espically if you give them them hyperbeam, rest, sleep talk and bodyslam

Or you could get a tentacruel because they can be annoying as fuck to kill with the right move set
>>
>>24820416
Omastar is the only one I'd swap out for something like Lapras or Gyarados personally. What movesets were you planning to run for each? Like, not what they currently have but what you plan to have on the finished version of each
>>
>>24820430
i had both they both suck compared to omastar dude

omastar is a str8 beast

I think ill just go with snorlax thank you guys so much
>>
>>24820464
Your call, Omastar gets rekt by any grass move and most other weaknesses, Lapras has way better bulk and hits hard in both offensive stats. I'd also say Alakazam is better than Jynx too
>>
>>24820488
I like to use different pokemon every time i play through this game ive used gyrados a million times and lapras sp attack is too low for me
>>
>>24820513
And I have an emerald team with alakazam planning on combining the two teams once i can trade
>>
>>24820513
It's special attack is a tad low but it can take a hit or two, Omastar is just slow and has no chance of taking a SE hit or any special move except fire and ice
>>
>>24820557
i can see whatcha mean hes mostly a sweeper anyway but i guess all of my pokemon are which i why snorlax would be a good pick
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.