[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How leaks ruined it all and made everyone addicted to 4chan and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sth.jpg (193 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
sth.jpg
193 KB, 768x1024
Am I the only one who misses the times where you didnt have spoilers, leaks and all the other crap that ruins the old feeling of playing and anticipating Pokemon? I just saw the pic related, and thought "hmm ok, looks nice, knew it was coming for a year tho lol". And how fucking awesome would it have been if you just saw this beast out of nowhere and erm...yeah. Venting over lol.
>>
Go back to reddit.
>>
>>24818577
Underage please leave.
>>
there has always been leaks
>>
>>24818587
This.
Get over yourself, OP.
>>
>>24818577
Datamining has been a thing since.... Always... There has never been a truly secret legendary.

That's what GF gets for its incompetence of including those Pokémon in the cartridge instead of in an update.
>>
Well then just don't look for it. the fact that you did read and search is how you got to know about it
>>
>>24818624
>Always... There has never been a truly secret legendary.
Of course but remember the reveal of Origin Giratina?

Or Black Kyurem and White Kyurem?

Or fucking Perfect Zygarde?

Reactions like that are some of the great things about being on websites like this.
>>
>>24818651
These weren't programmed in original games.
>>
>>24818577
nice blog, fag
>>
>>24818577
yeah me too lol!!!
it would be pretty awsum right? Xd
>>
>>24818577
jesus christ /vp/ has always been home to a ton of underage faggots but holy shit man you don't have to make it so obvious. at least wait until you get out of middle school before posting on 4chan
>>
>>24818651
Yeah, duh. But before revealing new forms they have to reveal the freaking Pokémon itself!

Pokémon movies always hide a secret, the fact that Volcanion was revealed so early only means that either Volcanion (another form) or another Pokémon will be the true protagonist of the movie.
>>
>>24818624
>There has never been a truly secret legendary.
Mew.
>>
lol i love when a ton of basement kids look for thread to shit in, keep it coming.
nothing wrong with nostalgia.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (1 KB, 110x23) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
1 KB, 110x23
>>24819145
>gets BTFO by literally every poster in this thread
>resorts to throwing a tantrum while offering no argument in return
>>
>>24818577
Stop making these threads.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.