[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Water starter fags at each other's throats for pokken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 320x240
>Water starter fags at each other's throats for pokken
>>
>>24816758
How do I get pecs like Groudon
>>
>>24816770
lots of Cheesy Poofs
>>
>>24816770
lots of Fug
>>
>>24816758
>>
>>24816889
Found one of the fags!
>>
File: manboobs for ants.png (63 KB, 270x203) Image search: [Google]
manboobs for ants.png
63 KB, 270x203
>>24816758
That image makes me laugh like an idiot, why did that awful episode have so much manboob
>>
>>24818171
Which episode was this?
>>
>>24816758
why?
>>
>>24818171
aren't manboobs supposed to be flabby?

it's hot bare chest or pecs otherwise
>>
>>24818191
Can't remember the title, sorry. It was the hilariously poorly handled resolution to the Aqua/Magma story in the anime. I think it has Groudon in the title, not totally sure though.

>>24818205
Technically yeah but pecs isn't as funny a word as manboobs.
>>
>>24818191
>>24818234

It was a 2 parter. Forgot the Japanese titles(think groudon vs kyogre pt1 and pt2) but the dub titles are Gaining groudon, and scuffle of legends.
>>
Don't know why they are. It's going to be Greninja/AshGreninja.
>>
File: 1423058570671.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1423058570671.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>24816758
Sorry Blastoise/Feraligatr/Empoleon/Samurott, if Greninja wasn't guaranteed there'd be room for one of you guys, but I don't see them adding more than two Water starters (if they even add more than one). Swampert got the most recent remake and the Hoenn train is still rolling, this is his only shot to be playable.
>>
>>24818867
Would rep Ground types as well, I don't think there is one yet.
>>
>>24818867
Maybe if Swampert wasn't a piece of shit it would've made it into Pokken. Then again Sceptile is an even bigger piece of shit and Mega-Swampert does look fitting for a game like this so I can see it being added. Greninja doesn't seem fitting but neither does Suicune so it's hard to tell what will be added.
>>
>>24816758
We're not really bitching. Shitposters are though.

>>24818867
I personally like them all but Greninja's fucking Garunteed. The amiibo helps

I just don't think Swampert's getting in only because we have alot of Gen 3 reps. DESPITE them having any "rules" for a pokemon pick happening like Weavile or something. I wouldn't be mad and I do see it happening but I just don't think it will.

While Swampert's got an easier time thanks to the other starters and a mega I still think Empoleon or Samurott could be yanked in as sword fighters if only for representation from other generations of starters.

Empoleon slightly more-so because he gets some treatment (He's the only starter besides charizard to be on the front cover of a game more than the others)

Feraligatr is also viable in the form of a grappler/bruiser so I could see him getting in but I've never known him to get special treatment

Samurott doesn't have any blessings as much as he has hopes. So his viability is on par with Feraligatr, a disgusting amount of lack of representation is what keeps him even in the ballpark for picking.

>b-but muh shit taste

Thats not what I'm fucking talking about.

Blastoise is the only one I'm 100% certain will not get in.
>>
>>24819254
>amount of lack of
I take it English isn't your first language.
>>
>>24818867
Greninja is in a background, it wont happen.
Samurott is unlikely, but its either her or Empoleon
>>
>>24819709
I thought it was Frogadier.

And I have never ever understood the "it's in the background so it can't be playable" argument. They could just remove it if it was so important, and there are more than one of each Pokémon usually so unless there's a Legendary in the background I don't see how it invalidates the Pokémon.
>>
File: tumblr_nz4fr3aobE1st1xkjo1_500.gif (2 MB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz4fr3aobE1st1xkjo1_500.gif
2 MB, 499x281
>>24816758
Sceptile is the best thing to happen to Pokken.
>>
>>24819800
What's wrong with its left foot? It looks bent in a weird way.
>>
the only reason grass starter fans werent down each other's throat is because there isnt any grass starter fans
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.