[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The ******BIG****** announcement was Volcanion. I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1434313838676.jpg (71 KB, 559x598) Image search: [Google]
1434313838676.jpg
71 KB, 559x598
>The ******BIG****** announcement was Volcanion.

I want to fucking kill myself.
>>
me too
>>
You're pathetic, OP.
>>
Good, we need less entitled little shits like yourself running around...
>>
Good, I will not mourn you
>>
Am i right in assuming that it's the same person that has been posting these threads all day?
>>
>>24815457

Yep, not to mention that he's probably ban evading as well...
>>
its a big announcement
>>
>>24815303
To be fair, if we didn't have dataminers that would be a big announcement and right now /vp/ would be speculating the shit about it and everything.

I'm not saying the dataminers are bad, but they do spoil GameFreak's fun announcing these games.
>>
>>24815303
>The big announcement was a pokemon no one was supposed to know about
>"B-BUT WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT YEARS AGO BECAUSE DATA MINING!"
>>
>>24815382
>>24815460
>...
>>>/leddit/
>>
>>24815457
The same person who was posting the "WHERE ARE MY LEAKS" threads as well, I assume.

They are Dark Matter. They're all that's negative in the world. And I don't fucking accept them.
>>
File: 1449357157036.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1449357157036.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
>>24815303
Chill out, dickwad.
>>
i sincerely hope you do you tremendous faggot
>>
File: Burger_King_Logo.svg.png (107 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Burger_King_Logo.svg.png
107 KB, 1024x1024
Honestly, me too. I've been so depressed recently and I just wanted a new game announcement. Here I am sitting in my room waiting anxiously for the announcement and it was a fucking firetruck pokemon, like what the fuck? I was so mad that I kinda just stopped doing anything. I just want a game so I can fall in love all over again and meet everyone again and be a pokemon again and everything again and go to talk with all the great things and overall I really don't know what I got myself cut on, but only a new game can save me at this point. A new life, a new beginning. Living is pain.
>>
>>24815344
So is your mom senpai
>>
>>24816106
4u
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.