[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CoroCoro promises 'big news' next month >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>CoroCoro promises 'big news' next month
>people actually fucking think it's going to be anything
>like literally unironically think 'big news' is going to be anything
>actual CoroCoro that month
>HURR THIS IS A VOLCANION, BYE

The franchise is dead and the only fucking things they can be arsed to do is make shitty freemium spinoffs.

>people seriously think Pokemon isn't basically dead at this stage

At this stage the odds on gen 7 even happening are pretty low, let alone it having any sort of quality
>>
>>24814269
that's edgy anon
the players weren't supposed to know anything about diancie, hoopa, volcanion, eternal floette, get salty and passive aggressive towards the dataminers and personally i don't see the butthurt or the overreaction over these news, i'm totally fine with volcanion being released and a new movie
>>
>>24814269

A new Pokemon being revealed is big news for the kids and casual players that make up most of the fanbase

It's not big news to us because we're a bunch of nerds with no lives who keep up with every little thing about the series
>>
>>24814274

>Diancie
>ancient mutation of Carbink with immense hidden power including a complete transformation of abilities on mega evolution and quite the history
>Hoopa
>immensely powerful psychic pokemon capable of moving things of almost any size throughout dimensions, has a transformation which vastly increases its power
>Volcanion
>uhh, it makes steam I guess?

in all fairness, Eternal Floette is just a Floette who grew strong
>through the power of friendship
what sunday morning cartoon is this again?
>>
ebin bait
>>
>>24814269
>The franchise is dead

Is there a more retarded assertion than this? Because they're not releasing Z fast enough for you?

Even if you're not interested in it, they're still doing all that other Pokémon-related stuff (Picross, Super Mystery Dungeon, Pokkén, Red/Blue remakes, etc.)
>>
>>24814303

Masuda said in an interview that the Floetta was a gift to AZ from his late mother and that it was taken from by enemy soldiers in the war
>>
>>24814269
>Gamefreak do yearly release
>Omg stop releasing rushed games every years!!
>Gamefreak doesn't release and/or announce a game this year
>Lol dead franchise!
>>
>>24814331
>Red/Blue remakes,
Theyre not remakes you re-tard, theyre virtual re-releases
>>
C'mon we technically weren't supposed to even know Volcanion was a thing

For all intents and purposes this was supposed to be something newsworthy
>>
>>24814332
Link to that interview?
>>
>>24814343
>re-tard
>-
Retard.
>>
>>24814269
I'm curious would /VP/ be a little less mad if game freak said "yes we are working on Pokémon Z. No we don't know when we will release it."
>>
>>24814303
>what sunday morning cartoon is this again?
Pokemon. The target demo is very young.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.