[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Picross is bad /vp/ is terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: QUjou.gif (684 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
QUjou.gif
684 KB, 500x280
>Picross is bad

/vp/ is terrible
>>
File: 128246417941.png (359 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
128246417941.png
359 KB, 640x480
>>24813409
>he's just realizing this now
Welcome to about 2-3 years ago
>>
>>24813412
I know, but it's damning when they're going for "shit games like Picross", like holy shit the only place you here it is /vp/.
>>
picross itself is a great series

pokemon picross is a kikeshit cashgrab where tpci tries to get 30$ out of you for a game that's worth 10$ at best
>>
>>24813416
I guess it's for that pokemon premium price since you are doing a puzzle of a pokemon

it is disappointing though that they didn't put all mons and formes, maybe the price will be a better value if they add all of them
>>
I don't care how people feel about Picross but that people actually obsess over Shuffle is disgusting
>>
>>24813497
Shuffle is the only Pokemon game I've played.
>>
>>24813409
Picross isn't bad, I love Picross. Pokémon Picross is F2P shit. I'll enjoy Pokémon Picross when Ironhax gets updated to save edit said game and I can give myself 9999 Picrites.
>>
>>24813711
>F2P

it's not even free to pay, it's a glorified demo with 30usd purchase

essentially a shareware
>>
>>24813409
pokemon picross is bad.
They force you to basically cheat in every picross puzzle. It's unbalanced as-well. Normally these games have some kind of difficulty curve
>>
>>24813865
to be fair though, it makes you use the pokemon you have, and the puzzles aren't the basic "everyday objects"
>>
>>24813869
>it makes you use the pokemon you have
not really. It's just called water gun when it's really not really related to water gun at all.
None of it makes sense. Also the game is like 50bucks if not more.
>>
>>24813874
30 bucks, unless you're Australia

>water gun

Nigga the names are proper, like Time Stop, Auto Fix, etc. The puzzles are meant to use Pokemon otherwise what's the point of the hook?
>>
>>24813892
>30 bucks, unless you're Australia
No you have to buy access to mega puzzles and the like as-well, 30 is just for unlocking the energy system.

>but here's the proper names
I used an example but there are proper names. But not all of them are. But the pokemon you pick dont do pokemon things.
>>
>>24813896
>unlocking energy

once you bought 5000 picrites (30 bucks) you now get free picrites, and you only need 400-ish picrites for unli-energy

>they don't do things

except they do, you press L/R to activate them

See, this is what I am trying to say about /vp/ and this game.
>>
>>24813908
>once you bought 5000 picrites (30 bucks) you now get free picrites, and you only need 400-ish picrites for unli-energy
Your point? You still need fucking cash to play the game.

>except they do
reading comprehension isn't your strongest point, I can only conclude I'm arguing with aretarded child.
>>
>>24813913
>You still need fucking cash to play the game.

And that wasn't the argument. It was already established from the get-go that it is a paid game. The price-point is 30 bucks, even by earlier posts. It is a shareware in its very definition.

>reading comprehension

Said by the guy who said "you can't use them!" even though you can. This is like complaining about Trozei with Pokemon not "doing things" despite having an effect.

I am arguing with a person who lacks reading comprehension AND haven't even played the game!

Thanks for affirming my points.
>>
>>24813497
>>24813686

I downloaded Shuffle, then deleted it within a week. It was terrible.
>>
>>24813941
I like it better when it was Battle Trozei
>>
>>24813932
>it's shareware in its definition
So?
>said the guy you can't use them
ctrl+f > 1 result
Nope, I never said that
>you just havenát played the game and you lack reading comprehension
nope you're just a retarded child
>>
>>24813951
Because your point is faulty (and erroneous). Why are you complaining about paying on a game that is outright requiring payment? Are you going to complain about demos not giving you the full game?

And yes, "pokemon not doing anything pokemon-like" is your argument even though they do things in this game. And you call me a retard at that because your points are terrible, impressive.

Since we're going that route, I will say that you're dysfunctional idiot who can't read and even write properly.
>>
>>24813968
The game is unbalanced trash regardless of price.
Only the price isn't constant. It's not '30 and you get all' so it's different from a shareware game.It's IAP.

>even tho they do things in game
not pokemon things. There's no reason to pick squirtle over any other random pokemon. They don't level up, evolve, learn moves. Literally nothing. fucking child stop fucking posting kill yourself please.
>>
>>24813994
>30 for unli
>you now have unli access
>not get it all

And no, no more different than using certain mons in their other spinoffs. And yes they do have different effects - certain mons recharge faster than usual. You might as well complain about the majority of the non-mainline games due to this retardedness.

>someone who acts like a kid calls someone else a kid

Amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 600x450
>>24813497

>implying us Shuffle obssessers are anything but prisoners.

Send help.
>>
any picrossbros here that can reccomend taking the area 6 path or area 7 path?
>>
>>24815021
7 first
>>
Pokémon Picross is extremadely difficult. I can't solve any puzzle of the 2nd area.
>>
>>24816144
scrub
>>
>>24813968
Not that guy, but I can agree with complaints regarding this fts bullshit the pokemon company has been shitting out. Picross is not worth $30 and it's obvious they are trying to bleed people's pockets dry.
>>
>>24816791
Oh I agree on the cost part. I just think the guy is an idiot for thinking it costs more than 30 bucks.
>>
>>24814004
You're retarded, you can't be here unless you're over 18 years old, please go away kid.
>>
>>24817038
>he never let go even after many hours

only children continue on like this, mods we got an admitted kid here
>>
>>24813497
>f2p game that is ACTUALLY f2p and requires spending no money whatsoever to obtain everything in the game, plus consistently updated with fresh content
Nobody has ever given a single reason shuffle is bad other than "I don't like microtransactions! I don't care if the game is a full game without them!"
>>
>>24817112
>Implying you can sweep through the game without using items past level 175
>Items often require coins
>To get coins without it being piss short is to exploit Meowth in both regular and Sunday form
>Implying a freebie player has enough hearts for anything
>HEAVILY impying said freebie bastard has the dignity to bring his 3DS everywhere
>To get a decent amount is to spend some cash for Jewels
>Jewels aren't exactly cheap compared to better DLC for other games, not counting other Freemium games or DBZ Xenoverse
>HEAVILY implying anyone around this neighborhood can buy them in bulk for maximum pleasure
>Inb4 anything I said is nil and void because lol anyone can do this

Well, fine, but I'm just bringing up points.
At least I have Cubic Ninja, but I worry about others.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.