[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South of kalos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: kCiUIuE.jpg (1 MB, 3036x2109) Image search: [Google]
kCiUIuE.jpg
1 MB, 3036x2109
Friendly reminder: People confused with early Volcanion reveal

A lot of people missed the small fact that in late August/early September Junichi Masuda visited France for a few days. While the visit itself wouldnt be anything special when asked about the reason for it Masuda replied "STUDY". Study what?

https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/637532967410098177

And whats even more interesting ALL of the places Masuda visited are in SOUTHERN FRANCE:
Fontaine-de-Vaucluse
Aigues-Mortes
Camargue
Arles
Mayrueis

Yes you know what that means: yes Southern Kalos in the next game

And its not a surprise why there is no annoucement yet. GF obviously still works on the game. Of course Masuda's visit dont they're getting started. He was there most like to get more pictures and knowledge for extra details etc. They're probably done with the story (hence why Zygarde was revealed already) and they're still are perfecting new places (thats my wild guess obviously).

Links to Masuda's pictures from southern France

https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/639176248112058368
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/638247970534649856
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/638306298711314432
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/638682782533840897
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/638760395088375809
https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/638990205781848064

Im positive we're going to visit South of kalos.
Whether it'll be just a part of Kalos or new neighboring region is debatable but we're not done yet with this region.

As for the possible other reveal for the movie: eternal Floette, new mega legend, new Zygarde forme etc There's many options
>>
Z deconfirmed then. Cause if they still haven't finalized the region that shit is only just getting started.
>>
>>24813349
Shit pasta
Gtfo, faggot
>>
>>24813356
Oh please, it really seems crucial to everything whats going on right now. People are speculating whether GF leaves gen 6 and moves to gen 7.

This proves we're still in Kalos or something very closely related to Kalos
>>
>>24813353
No, it just means they're improving on what they already have. They already have a finalized Kalos Region, from XY. All they have to do is finalize some of the newer locations, which means there's probably only five new locations based on the areas Masuda visited. Finalizing the location data for such a small portion couldn't take much longer than a few weeks at least. It's not like they have to rebuild the Region from scratch.
>>
>>24813526
Yep allthough i wouldnt be so sure about 5 locations because he visited 5 places (he probably visited more). But either way with his visit to "study" Southern France and all the things that are going on right now (Zygarde promo, Volcanion reveal) its obvious we're getting something closely related to X and Y
>>
>>24813353
All they need to do is add few new places, some extra battle facilitiy(-ties) and change story here and there. They should be ready by early 2016
>>
>>24813349
Interesting. Not really surprising anyway, considering the fact that BW2 had about 3-4 new towns too.
>>
Volcanion.
>It lets out billows of steam and disappears into the dense fog. It's said to live in mountains where humans do not tread.

We're probably getting a new mountain in Southern Kalos then.
>>
>>24813349
I can't wait to see what they come up with for Z. Is it possible they'll bring back seasons in some aspect?
>>
What if Pokemon Z is actually an expansion pack/DLC for XY?
>>
>>24816979
I wish, but it's not likely. XY and ORAS didn't. Besides, Kalos has areas for each season anyway.
>>
AZ and Floette will be in the anime
>>
>>24816979
>gamefreak
>bringing back features from previous games
>ever
>>
>>24817465
Oh come on. The day and night cycle came back in IV gen, berry farming came back in gen VI etc

On the other hand Kalos most likely wont get seasons because it has areas representing seasons. They might come back in VII gen though.

Im very curious to see Southern Kalos. Hope it will show us more of Diantha's background for example
>>
File: Kalos 2 with Pasta.png (319 KB, 960x1465) Image search: [Google]
Kalos 2 with Pasta.png
319 KB, 960x1465
>>24813349
:^)
>>
>>24813349
He also visited Spain. He went to the Salon del Manga, a convention in Barcelona, north Spain. Signed games, visited the beaches and posted about it on twitter. Everyone suspected that he was getting inspiration from Southern France/Northern Spain for a Kalos region expansion.
>>
>>24814754
>>24818347
Pokemon version of the Pyrenees. Probably with a pair of towns/cities north and south of these mountains. But will it be a new game or DLC?
>>
>>24818347
It might be something allthough i think his visit in France where he went to few different places without any clear reason is more significant than the one in Spain where he went for convention afterall.
>>
>>24818358
Few new locations is realistic but a whole new region or miniregion wont happen. Im expecting fourth part of Kalos dex. Maybe just straught "southern Kalos" or maybe with some other name
>>
>>24817202
Still it's a feature I constantly hope for, along with improvements on the weather.

I don't have much faith in GF to do it quickly though.
>>
>>24820447
>60000 references to "a region not Hoenn, Kalos, Unova, Kanto, or Johto!"
>Shauna wants to explore a new region and make new memories post-game

>>>>>but there wont be a new region
How does it feel to be retarded?
>>
>>24822911
This might be a reference to gen 7, not something that will be in Zygarde game. Sure there is a slight posibility. I just dont believe we will get two huge regions. Second gen did it but Johto is the smallest region in existing and Kanto was made super small and empty to do that. I dont want them to cut off some parts of Kalos to achieve more space for new region
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.