[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does it feel so shit to be a pokefan /vp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sad bro.jpg (10 KB, 236x188) Image search: [Google]
sad bro.jpg
10 KB, 236x188
>>
Because you're adopted, N
>>
beacuse jewry
being a pokemon fan is like being a findom
u just know u are getting fucked over even though you are enjoying it
>>
>>24813334
It does?
Talking with Pokemon fans feels like shit though
>>
>>24813334
you old as shit b
>>
You're not a child anymore and you are able to see Pokemon as the garbage it truly is
>>
>>24813334
stockholm syndrome
>>
>>24813334
We should all be thankful for OR/AS. It allowed Sceptile and Swampert to get more screentime.
>>
>>24813334
shitty dev
even shittier fanbase
>>
>>24813334
Because Gamefreak and the people who make the anime refuse to treat their audience intelligently. Not us - why would they give a flying fuck about us? But kids can handle more than what they're giving them, that's been proven time and time again. But we get plots so similar they blend together, no real character development (N aside) and gameplay with too little variation.

That being said, the core gameplay is still fun and there are minuscule nuggets of depth in parts of the fiction. The sense of adventure is still there, though watered down, and the anime has its moments.

We're constantly being teased with stuff that has the potential to be great but getting products that are overall just barely worth the time and money spent on them. That's why it feels like shit.
>>
>>24817183
Damn...You hit that nail so hard, I think you split the board.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.