[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>B-but muh Floette! Muh Zygarde!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: arceus-ow.png (33 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
arceus-ow.png
33 KB, 256x192
>B-but muh Floette! Muh Zygarde!
>>
>muh patterns
>>
>implying anything matters except the monayz
It's all about go motherfuckers, that whole "link it to the main game" thing was before they saw how many views the trailer reached. And shuffle is raking in the dough. They threw all the Z ideas into the anime cause its just not worth the time to make another 3ds game.

I hope I'm completely wrong.
>>
>>24813327
>an event pokémon being obtainable through different means than it was originally planned is the same as a plot-relevant alternate form of a legendary pokémon being having the game it was supposed to be in completely scrapped from existence
I don't even know how you came to this conclusion.
>>
>>24813327
Dont be stupid, they ditched ONE FUCKING ITEM, which didnt matter anyway because Arceus got its event in the end.

Zygarde formes, Eternal Flotte, Volcanion and their unreleased moves wont be scrapped
>>
>>24813354
this
>>
>>24813327
what about them?
>>
>>24813357
the frontier wont be scrapped either, I mean theres just no way theyd do it
>>
A better thing to say would be the rock capsule
>>
>>24813470
Remakes always copypasta facility from main games.
>FRLG
R/S battle tower
>HG/SS
Platinum frontier'
>>
>>24813470
"Oh look i will give an example that has nothing to do with the topic, maybe it will work"
>>
File: 1408258488169.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1408258488169.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>24814854
>FRLG
>R/S battle tower

FRLG had Trainer Hill not the BT
>>
>>24813357
We even got a nicknameable Arceus in gen 5, for those of us who care about that sort of thing
>>
>>24816277

Really? We can nickname it?
>>
>>24813327
>MFW I missed all of the Arceus events
>I will never have a legit Arceus and won't resort to injecting

Feels bad, man. Unlikely they'll do any more for a long time.
>>
>>24813335
This. There's just no way Z is going to happen :^)
>>
>>24816318
Maybe it's a good thing you didn't, because for some reason they decided to make Gen V Arceus all have Impish natures.

I mean, I guess that's good for Psychic Arceus, but eh
>>
>>24816333

Honestly, I just want it for my living Dex, so nature really doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>24816318
>implying you cant edit a wondercart into your r4 and edit it so that you send it to your legit gen4 game
its not cheating that way
>>
>>24816359
>its not cheating that way

Ehh, I disagree. It's not coming from an officially sanctioned event.
>>
>>24816385
according to this you wouldnt be allowed to get an event via gamecart after the official period
>>
>>24816402
>according to this you wouldnt be allowed to get an event via gamecart after the official period

Yes, that is accurate. If you feel differently, neat.
>>
>>24816402
without cheating, obviously you can't
>>
>>24816442
>cheating

I'm speaking of sth like this senpai:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/31/Distribution_cartridge_Arceus_US.png
>>
>>24816385
>>24816402
'cheating' refers to whether the game considers it legit or not.

If you have some moral issue about it then that's your hangup. I mean I still have eventmons I never claimed in my 4th gen carts that will say 'received on 12/12/15' if I claim it right now but they will still be legal.
>>
>>24814918
It had the tower too m8
>>
>>24816484
No it didn't

Just stop please
>>
>>24816452
Normal people aren't supposed to have that.

>>24816359
>editing wondercard into r4
cheating

I just inject anyways lol.
>>
>>24816470
>cheating' refers to whether the game considers it legit or not

To you, sure. For me, cheating refers to gaining the Pokemon through illegitimate means. Injecting a "legit" Pokemon is cheating, though the game doesn't recognize it as illegitimate. Getting the Pokemon off of a stolen or cloned distribution cart is also cheating, as it is not an intended method of obtaining it.
>>
>>24813327
>Arceus, which is in the game code
>Compared to Zygarde formes, which aren't yet
>>
>>24816507
>cloned distribution cart
dont clone it senpai simple as that

>not an intended method of obtaining it
the cards entire purpose is to literally distribute it

>>24816502
>Normal people aren't supposed to have that
still you can find them from time to time on ebay. Also you dont have to ownt it to get it, you "just" need to know someone who has one. Protip: the internet can help you find one...

>>24816502
>>editing wondercard into r4
>cheating
ofc the r4 editing is cheating. However early gen4 events were made to be able to be distributed to others
>>
>>24816533
>the cards entire purpose is to literally distribute it

Through officially sanctioned events, not after just because you managed to get a hold of the cart (which was not intended by Nintendo/GF).

Again, if you feel it's legitimate enough for you, cool beans man. I think that it is cheating.
>>
>>24816438
What if you go into Gamestop the day after the event ends, and they say "oops, we accidentally forgot to turn off our distribution last night. If you wanna grab it real quick before I go and shut the event down, feel free"?

Your rules are arbitrary and bullshit.
>>
>>24816507
Obtaining Mew via glitch in RBY wasn't intended to be possible, either. Do you consider that cheating, too?

Further, the "intended" method of completing the pokedex in each generation is to have friends and trade with them, rather than to buy both games and trade with yourself. Is that also cheating?
>>
>>24813335
So no Z then
>>
>>24816359
Seriously. It's all I use my old action replay for.
>>
>>24813327
>Dodogyuuun

What did god mean by this?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.