[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you imagine a world without dataminers? Without hackers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_static_volcanion.png (365 KB, 1024x913) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_volcanion.png
365 KB, 1024x913
Could you imagine a world without dataminers? Without hackers? Without spoilers?

/vp/ would've exploded with excitement over the reveal of a new Pokemon.
>>
its design is shit no one cares
>>
>>24813102
This is the born of a new meme/shitposter?
>>
>>24813102
You're welcome.
>>
>>24813102
Only nice people get nice things.
>>
>>24813102
Yea exactly, which is why it is stupid to blame Pokemon for officially revealing something people weren't supposed to know to begin with.

News flash: Not everyone knew about Volcanion. Primarily children who don't keep up with the datamined news (and Pokemon is primarily a kids franchise). Pokemon only now officially revealed Volcanion for those people who didn't know about Volcanion. For those people, this is big news. This is an new Pokemon which was not officially known until now. This perfectly fits the "big news" Corocoro has been hinting at.

So it's ridiculous to be disappointed by this. This was supposed to happen sooner or later.
>>
File: 1430101103205.png (351 KB, 819x791) Image search: [Google]
1430101103205.png
351 KB, 819x791
>>24813102
Please stop spamming.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
one day we will create a pure /vp/
>>
The only difference is that I got excited for it two years ago instead of now. I don't see the big deal.

And don't blame the dataminers. Blame the shitty programmers for putting it in the game before announcing it.
>>
Can you imagine a world where gamefreak is a competent developer and doesn't leave data for things that will go unused for 3 years in their games?
>>
>>24813395
>>24813386
They do this on purpose. They want people to talk about it. Like Mew was the big drama back in the day.
>>
>implying everyone wouldn't be like "what a shit design, pokemon is finished"
>>
>>24813380
what game is it?
>>
>>24813102
>tumblr
holy fucking shit
GET
OUT
>>
Yeah, I can. I imagined it until about the time Gen 4 news was coming out, which was when I was allowed to use the Internet. I didn't know anything about data miners or hackers until then. I didn' know about Celebi until Nintendo Power. I also didn't know about Jirachi until the movie was advetised or that Colosseum Disc (whichever was first). I didn't learn about Deoxys until the release of frlg.

>>24813403
Exactly how many people knew how to obtain Mew using that one method involving teleporting before Yellow even came out?
>>
>>24813422
Obtain it? Nobody.
Knew it existed and spread rumors all over the playground? Everybody.
>>
>>24813109
your mom design is shit to be honest
no wonder you are her gen 5 son
>>
>>24813411
SMT IV
>>
>>24813422
Pretty sure the Mew glitch wasn't discovered until 2003, or at least that's the earliest I can see anyone talking about it searching online.
>>
>>24813102
Please stop using that stupid fan art. Volcanion is not an egg.
>>
>>24813422
>until about the time Gen 4 news was coming out, which was when I was allowed to use the Internet.
Holy shit, son. You make me feel old.
>>
>>24813102

If they really wanted to keep it hidden, they would have waited for release to send it out.

DESU, I still don't get what's special about it: just a slightly less shitily designed Heatran, desu.
>>
all they needed to do was add them in an update once they are released.
>>
Datamining ruined all the hype for this gen. I hope GF tightens up their files and security next time
>>
>>24813753
I believe they legitimately do not know how to do that.
>>
>>24813118
rekt
>>
>>24814291

>security
>literally on the millions of cartridges sold around the world

yeah no.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.