[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Volcanion.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Volcanion.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
So with Volcanion being revealed earlier than usual what do you think will happen next? Because without the new poster and title it seems Volcanion wont be the only new thing in the movie (zygarde is doubtful at this point)

-Eternal Floette?
-Brand New Pokemon?
-Mega legend: Mega Mew since its the annivesary? Or Jirachi since it didnt get anything from the remakes? Other legendary?
-Volcanion formes? Deoxys, Arceus and Genesect had formes, Volcanion will probably have ones aswell

What do you think?
>>
File: 1380151457384.png (202 KB, 863x431) Image search: [Google]
1380151457384.png
202 KB, 863x431
>>24812696
>Eternal Floette

I forgot they still have old shit to announce.
>>
>>24812703
Stop looking at data dumps
>>
>>24812736
It's impossible to ignore that shit when Internet exist.
>>
>>24812742
Then don't go on the Internet.
>>
>>24812696
Eternal Floette and Volcanion forms, I expect both of these in a 3rd new title, Hoopa Unbound wasn't present in XY just like the new mega evos, although it was pretty shitty the fact Diancite was given in ORAS rather than XY.

And Floette Eternal Flower also given randomly in ORAS would be shitty too without even a slight AZ explanation in the datamining of ORAS except its flower presence in Sootopolis.

It will unironicallty be in the 3rd title(s) like Keldeo or Kyurem forms and Zygarde ones.

And honestly I'm not in a hurry about this.
>>
you need to go to the Lumiose press to get it the hackers said
>>
Me thinks some mega mythical legendary. We havent one since Diancie

Probably Mew
>>
>>24812742
It's really not. Barely anyone talks about Volcanion because of how forgettable it is. You only really see it being brought up when people talk about the movies and the end of gen 6.

If you bring up YouTube, then its your fault for watching Poketubers since they are really the only ones who talk about unreleased Pokémon stuff. Other channels like IGN or GamexPlain would get sued.

Even Serebii and some other Pokemon fansites throw in spoiler tags.

It's not impossible to ignore spoilers, its just you are too incompetent to do so.
>>
>>24813117
>too incompetent to be an ignorant

Thanks.
>>
>>24812756
>Floette Eternal Flower also given randomly in ORAS would be shitty
Not only shitty, it wouldn't make any sense whatsoever considering the timeline of the games.
>>
File: 1449820172925.jpg (36 KB, 529x566) Image search: [Google]
1449820172925.jpg
36 KB, 529x566
>>24812696
I just want new pokemon, even the rejected ones from earlier gens will do as new pokemon, as gamefreak has a habit of using unused pokemon concepts from earlier gens.

desu this gen is pretty boring with tons of old pokemon already seen and thrown around for the sake of nostalgia to the point where discovering new pokemon isn't fun, just very tiring. I just want new pokemon to make things more interesting, with old pokemon being restricted to safaris only.
>>
>>24813187
>I want Black/White again
Oh please god no.
>>
>>24813198
Fuck off genwenner, black and white is the closest that you can get to a original pokemon experience
>>
obviously ash-greninja
>>
>>24813173
Well that flower is randomly in Soototoplis or whatever its called, by the giant tree.
>>
File: Uuuuuuuuuuuuu.gif (84 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
Uuuuuuuuuuuuu.gif
84 KB, 500x276
>>24813205
So who is closer to being genwenner her?
>>
>>24813205
le gen five good experience old meme
fuck off shitter
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.