[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All right, real talk here. If the Coro doesn't leak within
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: monsterrancherz.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
monsterrancherz.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
All right, real talk here.

If the Coro doesn't leak within the hour I'm fucking DONE with this series.

Like literally DONE with it.

It's ridiculous that we have to wait for so long with no guarantee anything is going to be on it. I'd rather be a Yokai Watch fan, because at least I know something interesting is going to always be happening with that franchise.

Hell, we're waiting for Pokemon Z to be confirmed, which will be a revision of a game that released like 50 years ago. During the duration of Pokemon gen vi Yokai Watch has gotten 2 generations, and YW3 is releasing NEXT FUCKING YEAR. Next year would be the equivalent of it getting a revision of its first game, but no, it's getting the THIRD game.

At this rate, YW will probably get on its 10th game before Pokemon even reaches 8.

Fuck this series.
Fuck this board.
Fuck this magazine.
>>
Good for you.
See ya in the next mainline game.
>>
>>24808256
then go fag
nobody will miss you
>>
Hope I get doubles
>>
>>24808256
K
>>
>>24808256
>I can't wait till the ACTUAL release and everyone is tight lipped so this series is bad
Have fun with YW. You won't be missed
>>
>>24808256
Nice blog
>>
>>24808277
check serebii!!!!
>>
That mega milotic is just shitty enough to be real.
>>
>>24808256
c uckold
>>
File: 1446325038898.png (24 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1446325038898.png
24 KB, 400x240
>>24808256
At least attempt to make a fresh new pasta instead of just shitting up the board yet again
>>
>>24808256
>at least I know something interesting is going to always be happening with that franchise.
Unless you live outside of Japan. :^)
>>
>>24808332
the second game is planned for an October release
>>
#justice4megamilotic
>>
>Feeling entitled to a leak.
>>
>>24808352
A localization of YW2? Where did you hear that?
>>
File: not weird at all.jpg (43 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
not weird at all.jpg
43 KB, 400x450
>>24808256
>It's ridiculous that we have to wait for so long with no guarantee anything is going to be on it. I'd rather be a Yokai Watch fan, because at least I know something interesting is going to always be happening with that franchise.

Good fucking luck dude, all I gotta say to this joke of a post
>>
OP here.

Sorry for my little rant, but I was very frustrated at the time. I watched the latest BBT episode which helped calm me down. I won't actually be leaving the franchise if CoroCoro doesn't leak soon, but I'm considering finding new hobbies to have alongside Pokemon.
>>
>>24808438
>such tempting bait
>>
>>24808438
What a fag.
>>
>>24808256
>Yokai Watch has gotten 2 generations, and YW3 is releasing NEXT FUCKING YEAR.
Running a series into the ground is a good thing? Youkai Watch will be dead and forgotten in a few years, just like Layton.
>>
God, 2015 was the first year in a long time in which there wasn't a new mainline game.

/vp/ really does want annual releases, Call of Duty-style.
>>
>>24808516
>Youkai Watch will be dead and forgotten in a few years, just like Layton.
Or it will be dead, forgotten, and given a half-assed localization like Inazuma Eleven.

Did Europe even get the rest of the series? I stopped caring once I realized it was never ever releasing here.
>>
>>24808653
We still have a few weeks
>>
>>24808665
We're just waiting for GO Galaxy.
>>
>>24808653
No, it's just that the shitposters who flooded here from /r9k/ and /s4s/ have no idea what to do with themselves during an inter-game period.

Besides, if they really want to bitch about time inbetween content, then they should go play WoW
>>
MEGA MILOTIC WHEN
E
G
A

M
I
L
O
T
I
C

W
H
E
N
>>
All I know about Yokai Watch is that one of them is a butt with legs called "CheekSqueak"

Think I'll stick with Pokemon
>>
>>24808739

>>24808726
>>
>>24808739
look at stunky's face
>>
>>24808256
This is how entitled Pokemon fans become.
Fuck off anon, no one cares. Go talk about this on a site where someone actually cares, I'll see you in the thread when the next mainline game is revealed
>>
>>24809247
It's ridiculous, people are acting like this is the first gap year we've had.

Diamond & Pearl to Platinum's reveal was 21 months. We're at 13 and yet people are losing their fucking minds.
>>
Why is people so desperate for this? It's ashnime and movie news nothing else! Screencap this shit.
>>
>>24808256
>>
File: the door.jpg (41 KB, 379x437) Image search: [Google]
the door.jpg
41 KB, 379x437
>>24808256
>>
>>24808256
>If the Coro doesn't leak within the hour I'm fucking DONE with this series.
But Gamefreak has no control over when Corocoro leaks/is released. Don't be a baby.
>>
Isn't corocoro coming out on the 15th? Still 4 days
>>
>>24808256
i remember making this fake leak, kek.
>>
>>24808256
I can see through your ruse
>>
>>24808256
So this is the true face of autism.

If you wish to kill yourself, then throw your life away fighting the Festum.
>>
I get we're all thirsty for something new but keep your sanity. You guys have no chill
>>
>>24809714
3 days. it's the 12th in Japan.
>>
Patience is a virtue, OP. The leaks will get here when they get here. Be patient...after all, good things come to those who wait.
>>
>>24808256
>being this entitled
Okay, bye bye.
>>
>>24808256
why not just be fans of both?
>>
I wipped my ass with the new corocoro
>>
>>24811167
Now im gonna scan it
>>
>>24810799
Did you flip your fedora and lick your lips when you typed that?
>>
File: nice meme.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>24811262
>giving sound advice
>flip your fedora
>flip
>>
Even if they leak we all know it won't be nothing important for the main games.

Also, people still hopeful for Z. Kek.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.