[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Card Value
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Am admittedly a newfag but would someone mind telling me the worth of this card as I can't seem to find it anywhere
>>
>>24806913
the time you spend on this board, and will spend on attempting to sell this card, with any minimum wage job, would have net you a negative profit margin
>>
Alright thanks
>>
>>24806913
>Japanese
>espeon EX
>is espeon a great and highly popular mon?
>no
>is the card super OP
>probably not you can't even read it
Use it as a bookmark
>>
>>24806922
that's actually a nice suggestion. pokemon cards make great bookmarks
>>
Trading cards are fucking worthless unless they're old baseball ones.
>>
You aren't finding its value anywhere, because it's from the set just released in Japan. Generally speaking, Japanese cards aren't in high demand and the more reasonable Japanese pricing and structure of booster packs also makes single cards cheaper.
>>
>>24806938
Tell that to a 1st edition shadowless base set charizard.
>>
>>24806956
How is the structure of the packs different than American packs?
Just curious
>>
>>24809028
Smaller sets, cheaper boosters and slightly lower rarity on most things.
>>
File: Gyarados-EX.jpg (31 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Gyarados-EX.jpg
31 KB, 450x600
>>24806913
>someone mind telling me the worth of this card as I can't seem to find it anywhere

That Espeon card just came out today in Japan, in a card set called: Rage of the Broken Sky.
If you really want that card so badly, you might find one on eBay, but you're looking at most about $15-$20 bucks for that card.

You're better off waiting for that card to be release in the US February 2016, when it's in english, and a little cheaper like $10.
Buy a pokemon card while it's new, they cost way too much.
>>
File: The Very Best.jpg (878 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
The Very Best.jpg
878 KB, 2322x4128
>>24806938
>Trading cards are fucking worthless unless they're old baseball ones.
>Something that has Pokemon name doesn't sell
Thank you for letting everyone know, that you know nothing.
Some rare pokemon cards are known to sell from $20-$100, or even more.
Hell, there some pokemon cards selling in the thousands.
>>
>>24809625
>Hell, there some pokemon cards selling in the thousands.
And those are all unique trophies awarded to winners of specific shit that just replicate the look of Pokemon cards.
>>
so what is the black lotus of pokemon tcg?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (47 KB, 766x174) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
47 KB, 766x174
>>24810912
>>
>>24806913
The set just got released today. You probably won't find any dollar values placed on it for a little while.
>>
Newfags can't PSAgrade-force.
>>
>>24806938
mtg cards are pretty expensive. Jace, Vryn's Prodigy is a card that can be found in booster packs still in store that sells for $50~80. In the same set there is also Nissa and Liliana, both at $20 each.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.