[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to Takeshi Shudo, Pokémon's old head writer;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: white6.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
white6.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
According to Takeshi Shudo, Pokémon's old head writer; 10 year olds are legally adults in the Pokémon world. Luisa's Blitzle was explicitly identified as belonging to her, which means that because one cannot legally own a Pokémon until they are 10, she must therefore be at least 10, so she is legally an adult.

Fap away.
>>
>>24806847
D-E-G-E-N-E-R-A-T-E
>>
>>24806856
Correct. Because Dedenne belongs to Clemont, not Bonnie.
>>
People like you are the cancer of this world OP.
>>
>>24806864
But this workd contains actual cancer, therefore cancer is the cancer of this world. I would gladly accept the title of "Cancer of this Board," however obsessive 'let's discuss the gift-giving scene indefinitely' Amourfags exist.
>>
>>24806847
Adult or not, I'd still sexually abuse her. I don't need a reason to validate my degeneracy.
>>
>>24806892
Aren't those contained in 1 thread?
>>
>>24806847
>which means that because one cannot legally own a Pokémon until they are 10

How does that work when we see Preschoolers that are trainers?
>>
>>24806900
This to be honest family
>>
>>24807365
I assume they belong to parents/older siblings. The only comparison I can think of is in reality teenagers often can legally drive cars that belong to their parents. Given that this series tends to have free range children, parents probably give their kids pokemon to help ward off petty criminals as the kids walk to and from school. ... Or just to play with their friends through battle at school. Battle seems centric to their culture, anyway.
>>
>>24806847
Hi. Sorry about the confusion, guys. I have twenty kinds of autism and I suck big, fat cocks. I don't just mean casual dick-sucking, I'm talking a full-on addiction. If I go just ten minutes without a big, juicy dick fucking my throat raw, I'd have to lit my wrists. I can't imagine a life without getting my mouth and ass fucked every day by the biggest black cocks I can find. Oh, how I hope one day for my ass to be filled with so much semen that it blows out my mouth and nose. Of course, this is reality, and as much as I wish it could be this way, there have to be breaks between my rough poundings. It feels like an eternity, and I need to find some way to entertain myself before getting that sweet, sweet cock. So I go on 4chan, and being the humongous, colossal, gigantic faggot that I am, I make another pedo thread which draws in like-minded fags from all across the board so we can rev our tragically severe autism into overdrive and have the most degenerate circlejerk while we all wait for our buttfuckings. Sometimes we, and by we I mean I, get so into it that I even have to get my phone out and sperg even harder in my shitty pedo thread while Tyrone and Jamal shred my sphincter to a paste. It's not easy being an autistic faggot child of this caliber, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>24806892
>>24806904
It's one shitposter that responds to himself and some random anon or two who respond to his baiting.
>>
>>24807365
The 10 year old rule applies to the anime. Shudo had nothing to do with the games.
>>
The "age is only a number" pic would perfectly fit right now.
>>
>>24809015
Oh gawd I know XD you totally know how it is. I also like to shitpost while getting assfucked, so much fun to be honest ROFL XD
>>
Luisa is so very fappable.
Shame there is literally 0 good R34 of her.
I mean, it exists, but it's not good.
>>
>>24806847
implying I can't/wouldn't fap to a minor
>>
>>24810286
Best I have is this.
http://i.imgur.com/0uneayw.png
>>
File: 1439046777223.gif (2 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
1439046777223.gif
2 MB, 250x190
>>24806847
>I'm going to find a loophole that allows me to feel less of a piece of shit in denial because a game's lore says that children are adults
>But I'm going to fucking trash any threads that remotely talk about X pokemon because they are furry

Literally how is this shit allowed to exist.
>>
>>24810522
Simple, anti-furfag is a pedo.
>>
>>24810522
>implying I shitpost in fur threads

They have their fetishes and I have mine.
>>
>>24807365
I think you have to be at least 10 to be able to participate in the Pokemon League.
>>
>>24806847
source?
>>
>>24811655
Pokémon: The Movie Black - Victini and Reshiram
>>
>>24810516
L-lewd.
>>
can I fuck the blitzle instead
>>
>>24810522

how are you still surprised that being a furfag is completely unacceptable to everyone who isn't a furfag?
>>
>>24814326
Sure, why not?
>>
>>24806847
>Takeshi Shudo

Isn't he dead?

And if he is, why should it matter? He has no say in what goes on in the series anymore.
>>
Just stick with girls like May or Hilda.

They're clearly developed, intelligent and the Pokemon world has a completely different culture. Literally no problem. Ignore faggots.
>>
>>24816572
Hilda isn't really my type. May is OK though. Now if we were talking about Rosa, her I could get behind.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2711510-1.png (372 KB, 384x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2711510-1.png
372 KB, 384x576
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.