[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So....Is there any particular reason to be hyped for this months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: broken DS.jpg (131 KB, 494x369) Image search: [Google]
broken DS.jpg
131 KB, 494x369
So....Is there any particular reason to be hyped for this months CoroCoro? Or it is just going to be more shit about future anime episodes and new poken tournament characters?
>>
>>24806292
Pokken is covered by Famitsu family and anime shit may appear but shouldnt be the main focus of this month's release. A lot of people don't realize that they almost always ruse us with big promises and the actual delivery is almost nothing. I wouldn't be so sure that this Coro Coro brings anything more than disappointment.
>>
>>24806292
THEY PROMISED SOMETHING BIG
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 300x333
>>24806292
the fact that the teaser states "Pocket Monsters" instead of Pokemon means that it's main line related.
in Japan they use "Pokemon" when describing movies, spin-offs and merchandising.
the main titles are the only thing that uses "Pocket Monsters"
>>
>>24806299

Calling it now. The big reveal is Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon DLC.
>>
>>24806292
That picture made me cry
>>
>>24806292
This is the first time this year they say "big news" are coming. So yeah, we expect something.
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 625x626
>>24806298
>Almost always ruse us
>>
>>24806303
>in Japan they use "Pokemon" when describing movies, spin-offs and merchandising.
>the main titles are the only thing that uses "Pocket Monsters"
That explains enough for most to care.
>>
>>24806346
Yeah, because everytime they announce something it is something breathtaking and fresh, right?
>>
>>24806303

Only thing I can really see coming out of this is more details about Zygarde and further detailed information on his cores and transformations. They hinted him the movie (which is also info we're going to revealed to us this issue) and the anime is drawing close to episodes that will be focusing heavily on Zygarde. So it be best to do this.

I wouldn't consider Zygarde game(s) as big news for pokemon as a whole. The rest will most likely be anniversary news and future plans for the franchise.
>>
>>24806349
but when they announce something that is coming in a future issue, they deliver.
it may not be to you, and the 1% of the fanbase that makes up /vp/ but saying they ruse us when they say news is coming is retarded.
it's also people's faults for getting let down when they don't give us something substantial when they DONT promise news.
>>
>>24806372

But don't they only start revealing info until after the games been announced with the only recent exception (Like they did for Zygarde.) being Giratina Origin forme? That's what I noticed when it came to Corocoro regardless if they say it's 'Big news' or not.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.